UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

"They have tried to kill me and my family on 4 occasions, they have tried to kill Sabine and now others are fearing the same. This must stop!”
Could everyone please stop trying to kill Neelu.
:snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
"They have tried to kill me and my family on 4 occasions, they have tried to kill Sabine and now others are fearing the same. This must stop!”
Could everyone please stop trying to kill Neelu.
:snicker:
She's a survivor.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Another update on Neelu's latest appearance at Holborn Police Station which culminated in her being held in custody overnight and charged with perverting the course of justice. She was provided with an "appropriate adult" under PACE so it seems that her fragile mental health has been recognised.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... elu-speak/
This woman is clearly unwell, she's (apparently) become twisted by the really tragic death of her baby niece and now believes in all sorts of extreme conspiracy theories are being used against her family.

She needs help. :(
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say seriously disturbed and in definite need of close supervision and treatment, she is exhibiting a number of serious symptoms, none of them harmless or mild.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:I would say seriously disturbed and in definite need of close supervision and treatment, she is exhibiting a number of serious symptoms, none of them harmless or mild.
The way things are with mental health care in this country we're pretty much back to the village idiot sitting on a fence to be mocked and have the odd bit of rotten veg thrown at them.

Trouble is, in this day and age the fence is the interweb which allows enough idiots to gather together to convince themselves the rotten veg coming their way is confirmation they're on to something everyone else wants to keep hidden. Worse, it gives them the means to organise into groups where they act as though their delusions are real and get to do real harm.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Another win for Neelu. It seems that over 12 months ago her son got a fine for speeding in his nice BMW which of course he didn't pay. The case went to Magistrates Court where Neelu worked her common law magic causing the magistrate to abandon ship and naturally meaning that Neelu had won. Surprisingly and despite winning, a debt collection agency became involved. They issued a final notice for payment of what looks like £1100 or they would seize goods . Nellu responded by "revoking" the contract! Now read on (and watch the brilliant video) ...

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... more-12647

... anybody have any thoughts who the "Mike" that advises her is?

Edit: the other videos of the incident which she has posted on her Facebook page (as usual out of sequence) are also worth a look - especially the one of the DCA laughing at her. https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589?fref=nf
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is that UCC scribbled on top of a UK parking ticket? :naughty:
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:Is that UCC scribbled on top of a UK parking ticket? :naughty:
Yep. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Marstons owe her five million quid but she ended up borrowing money off her sister to pay Marstons.
BHF wrote:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:Is that UCC scribbled on top of a UK parking ticket? :naughty:
Of course, she never misses an opportunity to spread the word.

Just found that she has posted the videos on YouTube which are easier to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJ9iRrp9Fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdMYYIfKcQU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

So a year ago she went to court, put the judge on her oath, who abandoned the court, and Neelu declared a victory and voided the speeding ticket
Then, she ignored all the bailiff letters and ended up having to borrow over a grand from her sister to pay the fine and costs for her sons speeding ticket !
This video has everything, laughing bailiffs, an advisor on her phone who gets muddled and thinks its Neelus speeding ticket, cops that refuse to attend," well dial 999 ". says her advisor, " I did, they still won't attend" , and Neelu telling the snorting baillifs they they each owe her £ 1,000,000, they will lose their homes and their families will be out on the streets.
Not to mention they were trying to murder her into the bargain
You would think her son and sister would get her some help. Mind you, the son seems to have gone along with the nonsense.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

hardcopy wrote: You would think her son and sister would get her some help. Mind you, the son seems to have gone along with the nonsense.
Since it was she that arranged the loan, I wouldn't be surprised if the woman screeching down the phone at the DCA chap (at around 3.00 in the first video was Neelu's sister. She's probably just as bad as Neelu.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
hardcopy wrote: You would think her son and sister would get her some help. Mind you, the son seems to have gone along with the nonsense.
Since it was she that arranged the loan, I wouldn't be surprised if the woman screeching down the phone at the DCA chap (at around 3.00 in the first video was Neelu's sister. She's probably just as bad as Neelu.
Yeah probably. I wonder who Mike is, he seemed very helpful. ,"can't your neighbours help" ? he says.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Neelu wrote:My ninja legal skills have successfully increased a £50 speeding fine to £1,210. Woot!
Hilarious moment in the second video at https://youtu.be/PdMYYIfKcQU?t=2m56s - Neelu jeers about all the previous visits they've had to make, and the lead bailiff chirpily replies that they've made another £710 from that.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

WOW this woman is mental !

Spent a bit of time on YT earlier looking at her videos (and commenting on them) and she has to be one of the most extreme FM i've ever seen verbally. most recent vid she is feeding the ducks posting about where they (aliens?) are going to land and how she will live with her 3 million pounds of gold.

did someone say mental health act ?!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

They've tried. Several times but she's not been assessed as being a threat to anyone else. Sad really.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:Sad really.
It is. When you look at her story it's easy to understand, it's easy to have sympathy, her problems are quite evident, but she falls in to a grey area where she can't be helped unless she helps herself, and that's unlikely to happen while she remains in that grey area.

It's sad that to many in these freeman circles sink their hooks into such vulnerable types, to manipulate and exploit them. In reality she's just another victim.

Sadly in this case I suspect her story will end very badly.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Being generous you might well believe she was fine up to the point where she witnessed "the murder" of her neice by the authorities. Somehow I get the feeling that she was unbalanced before that.
Nonetheless anyone with a shred of sympathy or concern for her well being should not encourage her behaviour that all too often is bizarre and pointless. I noticed she was happy to parrot the lines being fed down the phone by her "advisor" in the car video.
Although I laughed like a drain at her antics she certainly does need some sort of intervention , but in her state of mind at the present it looks pretty hopeless.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Pgq_zglJI

2 trillion! she should be loaded by now

these 1 million liens shes handing out to the bailiffs should be pocket change to her
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Can we please get back to the subject, less japery please.