UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Wozzle »

She says in one of the eviction videos that the Council are paying it (or should be). Which in itself is wrong. We know she is getting ESA, and the most she could claim would be the interest payments due, and only start after 39 weeks of her claiming benefits. As we know shes been on ESA for years (think she mentioned at least five when she posted the details of the charges in the benefit fraud case) - she could actually owe a lot more than shes letting on.
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Wozzle wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:17 am She says in one of the eviction videos that the Council are paying it (or should be). Which in itself is wrong. We know she is getting ESA, and the most she could claim would be the interest payments due, and only start after 39 weeks of her claiming benefits. As we know shes been on ESA for years (think she mentioned at least five when she posted the details of the charges in the benefit fraud case) - she could actually owe a lot more than shes letting on.
I think the key issue is her claim for ESA which she says has been stopped and as we know she is accused of benefit fraud over a number of years in relation to that claim. She may have been receiving mortgage interest support while she was receiving ESA but this would have stopped as soon as payment of ESA ceased.

As I understand it, the alleged ESA fraud relates to some fairly minor income which she did not declare. I doubt that this would have totally invalidated her claim but would have reduced the amount of ESA that she was paid. I don't think this would have invalidated her claim for help with her mortgage.

Since April this year, the benefit supporting mortgage interest payments has been withdrawn and replaced by a loan secured against the property which will be recouped (plus interest) from the equity in the house when you die or sell it.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Her valuation of the house is wildly optimistic even for the absurd prices of London housing.
She ignores the fact that any excess equity after the mortgae is settled is paid to her, which is not exactly stealing the house. Just taking the bit of it she has not paid for.

Not only will she be charged the cost of boarding up the house, but the fact that it is boarded up like that will considerably reduce the sale price. If she had sold the house in a normal manner it might have fetched £400,000 or so, as it stands at auction £300,000 is more likely, and from that a pile of wasted costs will be deducted.
The Ruin plan, for its success, seems to have depended largely on Neelu's lust for self immolation.
I wonder if her sister's (or mother's) house will be the next to go?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The biggest issue with our dear Neelu is in believing ANYIHING she says. If she claimed one thing, you can bet it was entirely different in reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Current house price estimate for that property in good condition is £446k to £534k. It was bought for £135k in August 2000.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I wonder if the buyers pack will have to declare she is still claiming ownership - that will reduce the price as well.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Neelu posted on FB at 1200:
I will be making an oral application in Court 37 at 2pm at the Royal Courts of Justice, LONDON, UK, STRAND, LONDON WC2A 2LL for the return of my home AS PART OF MY NEW CLAIM. If anyone is nearby, please feel free to come along. There will be an update on the Mass Remedy Process outside the RCJ afterwards so MEDIA & PRESS AGAINST CORRUPTION are INVITED to interview me AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SUPPORTS ME
Should be enlightening.

TheRambler
notorial dissent

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 pm Neelu posted on FB at 1200:
I will be making an oral application in Court 37 at 2pm at the Royal Courts of Justice, LONDON, UK, STRAND, LONDON WC2A 2LL for the return of my home AS PART OF MY NEW CLAIM. If anyone is nearby, please feel free to come along. There will be an update on the Mass Remedy Process outside the RCJ afterwards so MEDIA & PRESS AGAINST CORRUPTION are INVITED to interview me AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SUPPORTS ME
Should be enlightening.

TheRambler
Enlightening and entertaining, although probably NOT for the poor duty judge.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:29 pm Enlightening and entertaining, although probably NOT for the poor duty judge.
There are a couple of judges in my neck of the woods who clearly have had a sense of humour excision on appointment. One is reputed to keep a black cap in his bag just in case he ever gets lucky. Oh that Neelu could appear in front of one of them.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I think Neelu's luck has failed. The Judge in Court 37 hearing applications with no notice is The Hon. Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb, the first Asian High Court judge.
She chaired an Advocacy Training Council working group that produced the report "Raising the Bar: The Handling of Vulnerable Witnesses, Victims and Defendants in Court".

Cheema-Grubb successfully acted for the prosecution against retired Church of England bishop Peter Ball for sexual abuse.
She has quite an impressive track record and just the person to hear tales of corruption and fraud in the judiciary.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

:snicker:
TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:47 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:29 pm Enlightening and entertaining, although probably NOT for the poor duty judge.
There are a couple of judges in my neck of the woods who clearly have had a sense of humour excision on appointment. One is reputed to keep a black cap in his bag just in case he ever gets lucky. Oh that Neelu could appear in front of one of them.

TheRambler
:snicker: We may get some entertainment out of this yet.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"The Bailiffs refused the option of settlement of the arrrears."

Right. If you offer the Bailiffs counterfeit or valueless items, in purported settlement of those arrears, you should not be surprised if your offer is declined.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

RCJ Master Fontaine in Issue Denial Fraud, so just got to Court 37 now with John Paterson
Neelu has just made it into court some 3 hours late. Looks like there’s a tumbril booked for a Master Fontaine as well!

No doubt it’s a deliberate plot to unsettle her before she appears in court.

TheRambler

Any clue as to who John Paterson might be? He doesn’t appear to be a judge, so presumably one of Neelu’s henchmen.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:10 pm "The Bailiffs refused the option of settlement of the arrrears."

Right. If you offer the Bailiffs counterfeit or valueless items, in purported settlement of those arrears, you should not be surprised if your offer is declined.
Are the bailiffs even authorized to accept payment? It seems to me that the time to make payment is long past. The bailiffs are there simply to enforce the court order.

If she suddenly produced a stack of Hundred Pound notes, would the bailiffs accept it or tell her to see the court or the lender?
notorial dissent

I would think with what she has to owe that the likelihood let alone the possibility of her having that much real cash on hand is right up there with her winning a charm contest.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

"The Bailiffs refused the option of settlement of the arrears."
Probably the same as in one of her car seizing incidents, she's stated an intention to pay but not actually made an offer of payment.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm
RCJ Master Fontaine in Issue Denial Fraud, so just got to Court 37 now with John Paterson
Neelu has just made it into court some 3 hours late.
when you lose your means of transportation, you gots to walk. :D
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm Any clue as to who John Paterson might be? He doesn’t appear to be a judge, so presumably one of Neelu’s henchmen.
I'm assuming it this idiot who once had his own thread

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11136
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 pm If she suddenly produced a stack of Hundred Pound notes, would the bailiffs accept it or tell her to see the court or the lender?
If it covered all the arrears and costs, yes, I don't see why not. The repossession is just a mechanism to get the money back. She would have to bring the mortgage up to date and pay all the costs so far. Only one other issue, we haven't had English £100 notes for decades.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 pm
TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm Any clue as to who John Paterson might be? He doesn’t appear to be a judge, so presumably one of Neelu’s henchmen.
I'm assuming it this idiot who once had his own thread

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11136
And got slapped down by Master Fontaine. Doubt there is two of them (Fontaines that is).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self