UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by NYGman »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu is due in court today to answer the original charge of harassment of the staff at Christ Church, Hampstead. It appears that she has unilaterally decided that the charges have been dismissed when the reality was that the case was transferred to a different court.

Given that she is already under threat of arrest if she fails to attend court in December for the more serious charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice (having previously failed to attend court last week) then it's quite likely that she won't turn up in court today.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... lanet-zod/

Do we know if she turned up, my guess is she didn't...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

It appears that Neelu did not turn up. But she is claiming that the judge refused an adjournment and the CPS have been forced to withdraw the charges.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daltontrumbno wrote:It appears that Neelu did not turn up. But she is claiming that the judge refused an adjournment and the CPS have been forced to withdraw the charges.
Unfortunately the explanation given on her FB page has a ring of truth. She will be unbearable if she gets off.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
daltontrumbno wrote:It appears that Neelu did not turn up. But she is claiming that the judge refused an adjournment and the CPS have been forced to withdraw the charges.
Unfortunately the explanation given on her FB page has a ring of truth. She will be unbearable if she gets off.
If what Neelu claims is true then the CPS have seriously screwed up they have known for several weeks that key witnesses would not be available to attend but instead of asking for an adjournment at first opportunity they waited till the day of the trial, this must have seriously pissed of the judge and rightley or wrongly he had no choice than to refuse the adjournement. Let's hope it does not put the more serious case of perverting the course of justice at risk.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I'd be very disappointed if the CPS messed this up. Not because I wish her any malice, but because it will embolden her and encourage her to act out more, which will only be to her detriment.

I've always been hopeful that she could be brought to a position where the courts could "encourage" her to break her ties with the malignant influences in her life, and to seek the help that she so obviously needs.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

http://hampsteadchristchurch.com/neelu/

brief overview of Neeloons outing yesterday (or not as the case may be)

She is truely invincible
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Official confirmation from the "Ham &High" ...

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4264103

Interesting that one witness refused to give evidence because she was scared of repercussions and the other was abroad. The witness that withdrew her statement was one of those that Neelu identified on the internet by publishing the witness statements and leading to the charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice. Some might feel that Neelu has succeeded in that endeavour. It will be interesting to see what this means for the trial on this more serious charge due in December.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Official confirmation from the "Ham &High" ...

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4264103
I have to say, IMO, that compared to the Nottingham Posts coverage of the Crawford's, that the Ham &High have been fairly consistent in their reporting of this case.

For a local publication I've been pretty impressed.
Normal Wisdom wrote:The witness that withdrew her statement was one of those that Neelu identified on the internet by publishing the witness statements and leading to the charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice. Some might feel that Neelu has succeeded in that endeavour. It will be interesting to see what this means for the trial on this more serious charge due in December.
For any not in the know the charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice is usually taken very seriously by courts.
Pox

Post by Pox »

I am not surprised that the charges were withdrawn - who on earth decided that charges should be brought under such an obscure Act as ' Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860'?

This reminds me of the lot that go on about the Magna Carta all the while - times have moved on.

Surely, a more 'modern' charge could have been made?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:I'd be very disappointed if the CPS messed this up. Not because I wish her any malice, but because it will embolden her and encourage her to act out more, which will only be to her detriment.
That's utterly scandalous. CPS incompetence has failed to protect the innocent victims of vicious abuse.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
NG3 wrote:I'd be very disappointed if the CPS messed this up. Not because I wish her any malice, but because it will embolden her and encourage her to act out more, which will only be to her detriment.
That's utterly scandalous. CPS incompetence has failed to protect the innocent victims of vicious abuse.
I was always taught that criminal law should consider punishment, rehabilitation, and protecting the public.

It's beyond doubt that Neelu needs to be taught her behaviour is unacceptable.

It's beyond doubt that Neelu needs some form of mental healthcare and rehabilitation.

It's beyond doubt that the public, and specifically her victims, need protecting from Neelu's current behaviour.

It's very disappointing that the CPS failed at this opportunity in a situation that really does fit their remit.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
I was always taught that criminal law should consider punishment, rehabilitation, and protecting the public.

It's beyond doubt that Neelu needs to be taught her behaviour is unacceptable.

It's beyond doubt that Neelu needs some form of mental healthcare and rehabilitation.

It's beyond doubt that the public, and specifically her victims, need protecting from Neelu's current behaviour.

It's very disappointing that the CPS failed at this opportunity in a situation that really does fit their remit.
Seconded.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sounds like a total CPS farce. Regretfully, not an unsurprising event
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

This isn't over yet, in fact the collapse of this trial may well aggravate things if Neelu is convicted of Attempting to Pervert the Course of Justice. I'd also say that from what I read, my first impression was that the cps had at some point confused Neelu with Christine Sands (the American who stated during the protest that she had entered the church).

Attempting to Pervert the course of justice is a very serious charge and given that the attempt, through intimidating a witness, led to the collapse of a trial, it would set a very dangerous precedent to be permitted. Simply put the guilty should not be allowed to bully their way out of trouble.

This may well turn into a pyrrhic victory for Neelu.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: Attempting to Pervert the course of justice is a very serious charge.
I'm aware of a case where a guy got 12 months for a single polite letter to a victim asking them to reconsider the initial charge.

No threats, no abuse, and no impact on the original case.

So there's precedent to go a lot steeper in a case like this.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Out of interest , I'm not sure of the link between the 2 cases. Assuming they're linked, and trial 1 means she innocent, then trial 2 must not go ahead???

I hope I'm wrong though :snicker:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Neelu's first charge was the vexing a vicar case that collapsed this week. Part of the reason why the case collapsed was because one of the witnesses refused to take part in the hearing after Neelu had published their personal details on the web.

Neelu's second charge was attempting to pervert the course of justice, which was because she published the personal details of a witness to a crime online. She likely intended by publishing those details to get a mob, much like the one that had protested at the church to protest at the witnesses home. This would be distressing and upsetting.

So while the second charge sprung from the first one, it is not reliant on their being a prosecution. Publishing the details was the alleged attempt to pervert the course of justice and that case will be judged on those facts alone. If Neelu is found guilty on that count, then the fact that the attempt caused a trial to collapse will be a serious aggravating factor, one which should lead to a custodial sentence.

The two trials are very different beasts and you can be completely innocent of a charge, but still be found guilty of attempting to pervert the course of justice, if by trying to prove your innocence you bribe or encourage others to give a false alibi or encourage witnesses to withdraw.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

One might even consider the CPS allowed the first case to collapse, to strengthen the second, correct me if I'm wrong but perverting the course of justice carries a far heavier sentence than heckling/harrasement, so what better way to 'prove' she pervered the course of justice than to have the case it relates to collapse.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

FatGambit wrote:One might even consider the CPS allowed the first case to collapse, to strengthen the second, correct me if I'm wrong but perverting the course of justice carries a far heavier sentence than heckling/harrasement, so what better way to 'prove' she pervered the course of justice than to have the case it relates to collapse.
Exactly my thoughts, the second case is now strengthened by the fact that a witness was frightened into not attending court due to the actions of Neelu.
She has just postponed the inevitable and although I think she needs help, she cannot be allowed to frighten off members of the public with her actions.
However, if the CPS have actually screwed this up, I woouldnt be surprised in the least
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Neela, arresting another Judge, just browsed her Facebook page, wish I hadn't, diseased, mindless ranting, feel faintly queasy :shock:

Ved Chaudhari
Outside Royal Courts of Justice London after giving Formal Notice of Dishonour to a Judge on 08 October 2015 with Lee Cant Penny Pullen Barry Lyndon — with Penny Pullen, John Banks, Barry Lyndon and Lee Cant at Royal Courts of Justice.
23 hrs
Gary Clarke, Egg Guney, James Bonner and 15 others like this.
28 shares
Comments
Pete Mitchell
Pete Mitchell Practising Satanist.... Ffs! What about real issues instead of religious nonsense!
22 hours ago
Ved Chaudhari
Ved Chaudhari satanism is not a religion - it is High Treason, a criminal offence worse that murder - should murderers be in prison whilst worse criminals are holding the top jobs in Governments, Parliament, as members of secret societies such as Freemasons - all la...See More
11 hours ago · Edited
View more replies
Seamus Travers
Seamus Travers Joseph Ryan
22 hours ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor £3 mil each.... so that means all the RICH GIT'S , get more and all the corrupt ones get a lumper also..... crazy
21 hours ago
Barry Lyndon
Barry Lyndon well done
15 hours ago
Barry Lyndon
Barry Lyndon Are you talking of the SWISSINDO OFFER, as thats organised by the COMM 300.Nesara hasnt been hijacked
15 hours ago
Ved Chaudhari
Ved Chaudhari There are two OPPT's there's the One person Public Trust and the One people's Public Trust - the main thing is they have worked out how much each of us will get under the gold standard and its $3-6 million each man woman & child - so how come we didn;t even get that when the banks were printing counterfeit money? or anywhere near that?
11 hours ago
View more replies
Barry Lyndon
Barry Lyndon We later buried some crystals around parliament
1 · 15 hours ago
Daniela Gullotti
Daniela Gullotti all judges r wankers
14 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 737527517/