UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it is more a case of, as someone I once knew was fond of saying, "some people are just can't walk and chew gum at the same time" and this certainly sounds like a prime example of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So what tools, exactly, do you need for the trade when your trade seems to layabout and general drain on society?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:13 am So what tools, exactly, do you need for the trade when your trade seems to layabout and general drain on society?
Bar fridge, fainting couch, loudspeaker, red ink, stamps. It's fairly expensive.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 pmLooks like there might be fireworks at 7pm tonight though. I feel a notice of treason coming on!
False alarm it seems ..
Ved Chaudhari Thanks to the 2 supporters who waited 2 hours for Mr Langley of Marstons, who did not turn up. Maybe Mr Langley got a call from Prime Minister Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn, or CEO of Redbridge Council, Andy Donald or Cllr Gurdial Bhamra or MP Ilford North, Wes Streeting..in case he turns up any time soon, he will get live streamed again...
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

'Prime Minister, if I could have a word? Your backbenchers are demanding your resignation, there's a bit of a situation developing with the US and Iran, oh, and the US and China, plus we really aren't getting anywhere with Brexit.'

'Not now, Sir Humphrey, Neelu Berry needs some bailiff trouble sorting, and I need to step in before Corbyn does and steals all the credit'
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:46 pm
SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 pmLooks like there might be fireworks at 7pm tonight though. I feel a notice of treason coming on!
False alarm it seems ..
Ved Chaudhari Thanks to the 2 supporters who waited 2 hours for Mr Langley of Marstons, who did not turn up. Maybe Mr Langley got a call from Prime Minister Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn, or CEO of Redbridge Council, Andy Donald or Cllr Gurdial Bhamra or MP Ilford North, Wes Streeting..in case he turns up any time soon, he will get live streamed again...
Or maybe his kid was feeling sick and his wife couldn't get home so he stayed with him and took the evening off?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Or standard operating procedure with known trouble makers is to say one day and time and turn up some other day and time just to frustrate the hordes (2) of camera waving supporters.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ved Chaudhari Thanks to the 2 supporters who waited 2 hours
I wonder if the 2 supporters are Ellis and herself, and no one else showed up at all.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She'd get more support if she had cookies.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:09 pm She got that story from the clearly utterly deranged Mark Steele.
My goodness, he is surely Neelu's soulmate. His obsession with secret baby-killing lampposts and council conspiracies is a perfect match for Nelly's key interests.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:34 am She'd get more support if she had cookies.
Definitely snacks, free beer would be a guarantee. Otherwise, solidarity, support, meh.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

https://www.facebook.com/lou.lotus.37/v ... 443458189/

"Nobody knows what a remedy is because no-one has ever got it."

By George she's got it. I think she's finally got it!

"But they are in hiding."

Narrators voice: She hasn't got it.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

A "remedy" is pepto bismo or salts of bismuth or even eye of knewt and toe of frog, or is it nose of warthog, but in the legal world, AIN'T. NO. SUCH. AMINAL!!!!!!!! Stupid sovcits and fotl's.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:00 am A "remedy" is pepto bismo or salts of bismuth or even eye of knewt and toe of frog, or is it nose of warthog, but in the legal world, AIN'T. NO. SUCH. AMINAL!!!!!!!! Stupid sovcits and fotl's.
Remember that our old friend DMVP was obsessed with "remedy"; and he had no shortage of magical incantations which he used liberally.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Comes back I think, to that good old standard of, "that word doesn't mean what you think it means" and they just keep on proving it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't think they really have any idea what it means themselves apart from some process whereby they get everything they want and the other party stops doing everything they don't like.

Behind with your mortgage? Remedy = A free house.

Up in court on criminal charges? Remedy = Being let off scot free without a trial.

Lost a civil case? Remedy = Decision reversed without having to go to appeal.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Isn't it nice that 2 lonely old people have found a soulmate in each other?

Bless them.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Perhaps the saddest thing about Neelu is that she has no one in her life - friend, relative, whatever - that will tell her that she looks like the child of a retarded clown and an 80's hair band.

Sorry for the nightmares.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Egads! That should have had a keyboard warning, man!

I hereby fine you 500 Quatloos (or 20 gazongabillion Re, whichever is most). Pay one of Webhick's Interns on the way out, and he'll validate your parking receipt if you have it, but only if you are claiming it for parking a giraffe.

That picture totally destroys the more familiar image I have of her looking like nothing more than a bag lady pushing all her earthly possessions around in a shopping trolley and talking to herself out loud about how The Queen treasoned her and she's gonna get her revenge, you wait and see!

Gone, just in a wink, and now I get the "If Janis Joplin had lived, but just barely...and was a Pakistani Madam" look which is considerably more disturbing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not my type on the grounds that she is A) female and B) barking fucking mad but she doesn't scrub up too badly for her age.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?