Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

Isn't that her late sister?
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I think it's Neelu, but I could be wrong... it's hard to do fact checking with someone who makes up their reality as they go.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:54 pmGone, just in a wink, and now I get the "If Janis Joplin had lived, but just barely...and was a Pakistani Madam" look which is considerably more disturbing.
:haha:
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:54 pm Egads! That should have had a keyboard warning, man!

I hereby fine you 500 Quatloos (or 20 gazongabillion Re, whichever is most). Pay one of Webhick's Interns on the way out, and he'll validate your parking receipt if you have it, but only if you are claiming it for parking a giraffe.

That picture totally destroys the more familiar image I have of her looking like nothing more than a bag lady pushing all her earthly possessions around in a shopping trolley and talking to herself out loud about how The Queen treasoned her and she's gonna get her revenge, you wait and see!

Gone, just in a wink, and now I get the "If Janis Joplin had lived, but just barely...and was a Pakistani Madam" look which is considerably more disturbing.
In case your eyes have stopped burning, please remember that Neelu has a son. Which means some unlucky bastard has made sexy time with her, at least once.

There goes the last little bit of my soul.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I still think it's her sister, and I think the photo caption supports that in so much as it makes any sense at all ..
"The National Hell Service tortured, murdered, mutilated my baby, then it injected me with MRSA UNTIL I JOINED MY BABY. NOW THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT HELL IS ON EARTH SO IT MAY BE HEAVEN ON EARTH.... IT WILL BE CALLED NATURAL HEALTH SERVICE"....Sadhana Chaudhari my late younger sister, mother of baby Lord KRISHNA... (Reincarnated as baby Sunaina)...VED NEELU Chaudhari BPharm. Cert Ed. PRS
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

alexhammer wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:36 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:54 pm Egads! That should have had a keyboard warning, man!

I hereby fine you 500 Quatloos (or 20 gazongabillion Re, whichever is most). Pay one of Webhick's Interns on the way out, and he'll validate your parking receipt if you have it, but only if you are claiming it for parking a giraffe.

That picture totally destroys the more familiar image I have of her looking like nothing more than a bag lady pushing all her earthly possessions around in a shopping trolley and talking to herself out loud about how The Queen treasoned her and she's gonna get her revenge, you wait and see!

Gone, just in a wink, and now I get the "If Janis Joplin had lived, but just barely...and was a Pakistani Madam" look which is considerably more disturbing.
In case your eyes have stopped burning, please remember that Neelu has a son. Which means some unlucky bastard has made sexy time with her, at least once.

There goes the last little bit of my soul.
You're a phucking monster, you know that?

When you hear a quiet pitter-bounce-pitter sneaking up behind you, or perhaps the distant sound of a helicopter and tiny parachutes opening with yappy Assault sausage dogs, that is the last thing you'll ever hear.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm When you hear a quiet pitter-bounce-pitter sneaking up behind you, or perhaps the distant sound of a helicopter and tiny parachutes opening with yappy Assault sausage dogs, that is the last thing you'll ever hear.
Sick your murder-dogs on someone your own size!

What's really revolting is that I'd rather have Mike Parsons as a molesting cellmate than Neelu Berry. And I'm straight.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

mother of baby Lord KRISHNA... (Reincarnated as baby Sunaina
For a major deity he made a crap job of that reincarnation.

Better luck next time, eh?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Too bad, the Bhagavad Gita has long suffered from too much emphasis on cosmic matters and not enough on battling with banks and councils and doctors.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So who wants to watch a two hour video on how to avoid your property being repossessed, presented by someone who's lost four of his own? Actually that seems to be a common qualification for gurus - proven lack of success.
Ved Chaudhari
Also, watch this space for a 2hr interview with Whistleblower Accountant, Anthony Badaloo who has been through the theft of 4 of his properties to rogue Bailiffs and fraud warrants with false prosecutions and false imprisonments
www.scambuster.tv has live links to back his findings and help others understand how to bust the scams
1. SIGN THE PETITION
2. Go through the links
3. Security services are now Treasonous "Judicial Services" denying remedies in State Terrorism
4. Its a Free for All thuggery especially against whistleblowers or parents to steal children
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:51 am
4. Its a Free for All thuggery especially against whistleblowers or parents to steal children
I don't really care too much if she continues believing con-men but EVERY single time she and Edward Ellis have inserted themselves into child protection cases, they have been on the side of demonstrable child abusers. She is a dangerous woman.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

When you hear a quiet pitter-bounce-pitter sneaking up behind you, or perhaps the distant sound of a helicopter and tiny parachutes opening with yappy Assault sausage dogs, that is the last thing you'll ever hear.
Unless, of course, you call on the protection of a higher power - heroic canine cosmonauts...

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... space-dogs

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... n-pictures
AnOwlCalledSage

The Mad Moo is back to her old tricks. This time promoting a fake cancer "cure".

(From Hoaxtead)

Isn't it also about time the SRA charged Mr Ellis with still attempting to pass himself off as a lawyer?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

All that crap about GcMAF and the MRHA... Thank fuck she was struck off as a pharmacist.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Ah, Facebook, the ultimate court of jurisdiction for lunatics and mentalists the world over.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nevermind
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I am so tempted to ring Mr Ellis pretending to be a senior official in the DoH.
AnOwlCalledSage

I think ringing him pretending to be an official from the DWP will also have him running mile :whistle:
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I was thinking more along the lines of thanking him for bringing the matter to my attention and promising to take all steps necessary to accede to his client's request post-haste...

Though there'd also be something to be said for claiming to be a whistle blower from the heart of the conspiracy regarding, shall we say, the Curious Case of the Cloned Constables. :snicker:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What is Ellis after, anyway? He should have emptied Neelu's bank account and disappeared by now. Lord knows that would be my endgame.