UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:03 am What is Ellis after, anyway? He should have emptied Neelu's bank account and disappeared by now. Lord knows that would be my endgame.
Maybe Ellis thinks that there IS a pony under that steaming heap of droppings.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:03 amWhat is Ellis after, anyway? He should have emptied Neelu's bank account and disappeared by now.
They seem to be happily holed up in her late sister's house. Business back to normal with bailiffs chasing unpaid parking charges. https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 3199024243
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 amThey seem to be happily holed up in her late sister's house.
That does seem to be it, but... jeez, if my best option in life was shacking up with Neelu, I'd jump off a bridge instead.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The bailiff appears to be after one Amrit Berry. Is that her son?

He has just set up a building surveying company.
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... ltancy-ltd

Whether that's anything to do with Neelu's ongoing battles over property ownership I know not.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like "Mrs Amrit Berry" to me, so goodness knows.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu wastes no opportunity to dox herself and those she cares about, very careless in this day and age.

It was Amrit’s crappy old BMW that spent more time on the back of a recovery truck than off it. He seemed to collect more tickets from more places than anyone in the south east. Congestion charge? Pah, for proles. Dart Crossing? an obscure Rod Stewart album.

I’m guessing that he’s followed mum to the new address, the car’ll be registered there hence the debt collectors’ frequent visits. He’s a bit of a shit that lad as it puts Neelu in far more conflict and confrontational situations than her mental condition should have to face.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:38 pm The bailiff appears to be after one Amrit Berry. Is that her son?

He has just set up a building surveying company.
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... ltancy-ltd
I note that his new company is limited by guarantee. The guarantor appears to be a friend of the Common Law Court fb page.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:51 pm That does seem to be it, but... jeez, if my best option in life was shacking up with Neelu, I'd jump off a bridge instead.
I'd have to put two in my forehead, then set myself on fire before I jumped, just to be sure.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Have you a designated doggy to take over your posts here in the event you are no longer available?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, Chili Dog already handles my legal and tax matters... :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:03 am What is Ellis after, anyway? He should have emptied Neelu's bank account and disappeared by now. Lord knows that would be my endgame.
You are utterly immoral.

So would I :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that Ellis and Neelu are both effectively homeless and broke now, and will eventually get turfed out of the sister's house when the bank or the heir comes calling.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:25 pm I would suspect that Ellis and Neelu are both effectively homeless and broke now, and will eventually get turfed out of the sister's house when the bank or the heir comes calling.
I presume her brother-in-law is the owner of her sister's house. I don't think you understand south Asian culture if you think she will be turfed out. The uninvited family member is always "welcome" as a guest. My aunt had a cousin who invited himself to stay rent free in London for 5 years. Did she kick him out? No. He only left when he found another place to live rent free - with another cousin in the USA.

Ellis perhaps not so much.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

I'm thinking more along the lines of that everything she has touched has gotten repossessed by the bank and that this seems a likely outcome here as well since she has no money to pay bills or CT.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:47 am I'm thinking more along the lines of that everything she has touched has gotten repossessed by the bank and that this seems a likely outcome here as well since she has no money to pay bills or CT.
Unless the sale of her house fell through Neelu had the £200k+ surplus from the sale of her house, so I wouldn't exactly say she has no money.
AnOwlCalledSage

In terms of a non-rental property council tax is the responsibility of the owner. Neelu might refuse to pay, but I doubt her brother-in-law isn't paying it. It might be equitable that freeloaders guests contribute to household bills but any putative debts of hers would not cause a charge against the current property owners, even running up vehicle fines.

Simply living in the same property does not create a financial association. She could owe tens of thousands and as long as her brother-in-law is prepared to put up with her there is no way that a bank or any other organisation could make her homeless.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The bailiff paperwork for the parking fine (or whatever violation it was this time) definitely says "Mrs". But for some reason Woman Neelu is acting as if they're pursuing her personally.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The people who are not pursuing her personally are pursuing her personally as far as she is concerned.
AnOwlCalledSage

Known anti-Semite John Paterson is up before the Royal Courts of Justice today at 10.30am for a contempt of court hearing.

Why is this of interest to Quatloos? Our friend the equity "lawyer" is attempting to be heard as a "witness". :snicker: I suspect Neelu will also be in attendance.
notorial dissent

Such sterling character witnesses.