UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:06 pm I had a morbid thought all this.

I wonder if Neelu got herself added to Ellis' will, or otherwise stands to benefit financially from his death.

I don't really think that - Neelu seems to have inherited several valuable London properties, and Ellis seems to be skint - but she's so eager to deny him medical treatment that it ought to be suspicious.
A possibility, but not one I'd buy into either. She has been given several golden geese in the past taking the form of said properties, and has pissed them all away because she's pigheaded. Money is not her MO.

If I can pull up my armchair to psychologise from a moment, I suspect that her need for validation is the big motivator here. She has finally found someone, after years of searching, failing and being laughed at, who shares in her delusions, even going so far as to sacrifice their own health to follow and validate her. She will never give up any silver thread of hope that all this madness is real, no matter what form it takes, even if it gets someone killed. Worse, someone getting killed will only 'prove' her medical conspiracies further.

Neelu is extremely keen to manipulate Ellis into staying on the crazy train with her, and it looks like he's too befuddled to resist much. The guy is as good as dead unless TPTB take forceful action, rightly or wrongly.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
The last thing I saw before the boot was her little acolytes suggesting that my mind was rotted from drinking too much flouride.
But at least your teeth won't be rotted as well.
I'm British. I can neglect my own dental health without the need of reptilian jewish overlords, thankyouverymuch.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pmA possibility, but not one I'd buy into either. She has been given several golden geese in the past taking the form of said properties, and has pissed them all away because she's pigheaded. Money is not her MO.
Latest incoming is recovery action for £5,655.80 in Council Tax arrears from her former home ...
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 8372543534
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm
Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pmA possibility, but not one I'd buy into either. She has been given several golden geese in the past taking the form of said properties, and has pissed them all away because she's pigheaded. Money is not her MO.
Latest incoming is recovery action for £5,655.80 in Council Tax arrears from her former home ...
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 8372543534
Would you mind pasting for the benefit of those of us who are blocked? :roll:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ved Chaudhari
22. Juni um 11:57 ·
1. Please call Newlyn, see attached, on Tel 07480 024291 or 01604 633 001

Case ID 4572084, Client Ref 42755755 Date 21 June 2019

Control of Goods £5,655.80

Sent to 450 New North Road IG6 3EB UK in respect of 3 Peel Drive, IG5 0JR, which was the £700,000 home stolen as a result of the Council Tax Benefit Denial Fraud, Housing Benefit Denial Fraud and is subject of a High Court Claim HQ16X02369, in the sum of £100,000,000 see attached

Inform that DWP and Redbridge Council Denied the benefits to steal the home which is a another claim HQ18X03276 in the sum of £1,000,000, see attached

2. Also please call Houses of Parliament 0207 219 3000 24/7 to put the DWP, Home, Health, Justice, Local Government Ministers on Notice of Mass Remedies Mandate or Resign.

3. Call 999 to have Dr Lever arrested for impersonating a Psychiatrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGMgg-2eOw

22 June 2019 Neelu Berry Interview with Ramola D Reports on NHS Assassinations of Whistleblowers Neelu Berry & Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis under Mental Health Frauds + Bailiffs

https://www.facebook.com/heather.janede ... 482112749/

21 June 2019 Neelu Berry Interview with Andy Devine on NHS Assassination of Whistleblowers Neelu Berry & Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis under Mental Health Frauds

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 422904798/

19th June 2019 at 3.30pm Kidney Lead at Queens Hospital, Dr Lever Impersonates a Psychiatrist under the guise of Kidney Dialysis Diagnosis Fraud in an Assassination of Mr Ellis

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 612249529/

Mental Health Fraud on Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 9.45am - 4 MH nurses caught on CCTV at 450 New North Road Hainault IG6 3EB, UK

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 307921921/

Mental Health Fraud on Tuesday 18th June 2019 at 9.45am - 3 MH nurses caught on CCTV at 450 New North Road Hainault IG6 3EB, UK

see Report by Neelu Berry attached

2019 06 19 Mental Health Fraud + Assassination Attempts on Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis Report by Neelu Berry
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That unpaid council tax could at last land her in prison, if she treats it in her usual manner.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I'm always puzzled as to how people get their council tax bills to multiple thousands in deficit. I cocked up my direct debit last month and missed a single £150-ish monthly payment, and that was apparently enough to prompt a "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO PRISON, SON?" letter in scary red writing.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:59 pm I'm always puzzled as to how people get their council tax bills to multiple thousands in deficit.
Especially as her liability order is apparently from 1/6/2017!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

2. Also please call Houses of Parliament 0207 219 3000 24/7 to put the DWP, Home, Health, Justice, Local Government Ministers on Notice of Mass Remedies Mandate or Resign.
Sorry - Refused for cause.
....Reports on NHS Assassinations of Whistleblowers Neelu Berry & Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis ....
Is she taking a year off dead for legal reasons?

Going back to the serious points above, if Neeloonie benefits from EWE's will that would trigger an investigation surely? Also there would be an inquest which would also be a wacko fest if Neeloonie appears.

I too am also concerned about EWE's health as I suspect that a change of diet and a bit of exercise is not going to be enough to help him at this stage. The medics were looking to get him in for dialysis there and then.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:24 pm ... if Neeloonie benefits from EWE's will that would trigger an investigation surely?
I don't think there would be an automatic investigation.
However, if a family member contested the will it should be a slam-dunk case as he clearly has had mental health issues throughout the period Neelu has known him. From the evidence she has provided, she has not acted in his best interests so it would be easy to claim that she coerced him into providing for her in his will.

Another facet that does occur to me: if he dies in her care, will she actually inform anyone or just pretend he's resting and have a dead body lying in a bed until the neighbours start to notice an unpleasant odour?
ArthurWankspittle

Mike_p wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am Another facet that does occur to me: if he dies in her care, will she actually inform anyone or just pretend he's resting and have a dead body lying in a bed until the neighbours start to notice an unpleasant odour?
Or worse - http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1093924
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm Or worse
I am not going to link to it, but the images that Neelu posts and keeps reposting of her dead niece, kept on ice for over ten years, is the work of an extremely disturbed individual. I would not put anything past her.

It's public so if anyone wants to verify it themselves I'm not going to stop you. That is the right of any skeptic to verify an assertion. But she is one very sick woman.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm
Mike_p wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am Another facet that does occur to me: if he dies in her care, will she actually inform anyone or just pretend he's resting and have a dead body lying in a bed until the neighbours start to notice an unpleasant odour?
A footler version of weekend at bernies.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm A footler version of weekend at bernies.
The double joke is probably missed on US readers who have never been to a Bernie Inn. :D

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm
A footler version of weekend at bernies.
all In could find was weekend at burnaby's

AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle

I actually want to say Good to the above news. (But I doubt the changed locks, maybe replaced or repaired. FMOTLs have spent too much time talking and being at repossessions.) Likely this was cops, medical staff and social services types.
Isn't Lou Lotus one of Neelu's sockpuppets?
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 pm Isn't Lou Lotus one of Neelu's sockpuppets?
It's more accurate to call it a pseudonym. It's the handle for her You Tube channel.

The Angel of Death has made an appearance in an Andy Devine video. Not only is she a super qualified pharmacist but a surgeon too. She's trying to hassle the CEO of the trust complaining that EWE hasn't been treated for 6 months. That he had an appointment in March gives the lie to this.

She goes on: "Mr Ellis has moved out of the area." So still on the run then.

Me thinks that what is going on here is that she has realised that she could be in deep deep trouble for forcing him to refuse treatments and is trying the old bait and switch trick.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pm [The guy is as good as dead unless TPTB take forceful action, rightly or wrongly.
Relax, Zeke. We are TPTB, and we arranged this Deniable Equity Lawyer Disposal Strategy. New approach from the Berlin ops centre, instead of bumping them off we now just guide them into Neelu's hands. Elegant, eh?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:28 pm Image
Where was that posted?

By the way, this picture said to be from 2001 and shows both Woman Neelu and her sister together confirming the identity of the person very unkindly described as "If Janis Joplin had lived, but just barely...and was a Pakistani Madam" ...
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 8442145274