UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Her latest video seems to indicate that's she's gone down the Credit River rabbit hole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Nat ... ry_v._Daly

:beatinghorse:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd not heard of that case. It's the 1968 version of the YouTube videos showing the great freedom fighter 'sticking it to the man' that cuts off just before the arrest / eviction / impounding and a bus home.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

The latest video shows Neelu's side kick breaking up a an estate agent's for sale board whilst she encourages him. If the police are cute, they could charge the pair of them with criminal damage and give them bail with a condition to not go to the address.

There's also a bit of paranoia on display with a suggestion that the address is being watched by Redbridge Council.
AnOwlCalledSage

Removing the signs won't help. It's on Zoopla!

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detai ... 3851128cad

£500,000
* A chain free property close to central line tube station
* We are delighted to offer this extended Chalet Style Bungalow with Four Bedrooms requiring some internal renovation and decoration works. With many beneficial features including spacious rooms, ground and first floor washrooms, and a stunning loft extension layout. The external features include a rear garden and patio and lawn areas.
No Chain Involved.
EPC Rating = D
Is chain free misleading? It comes with a Neelu attached.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

There's also a bit of paranoia on display with a suggestion that the address is being watched by Redbridge Council.
Why would they need to do that, with Neelu uploading her every move to social media?
rosy

Post by rosy »

The word some in "some internal decoration and renovation" is doing a lot of heavy lifting, if the interior is anything like the exterior!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Despite apparently still living in the Travelodge, Neelu has got access to the property. In the video in which she encourages her friend to destroy the 'for sale' sign we can also see that the shuttering over the front door has been removed and she can still open the front door with her keys
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In among her ramblings somewhere, not sure I could find it again, she seems to be claiming that Redbridge Council should pay her rent for the time that EWE was living with her. I don't think she explained the logic behind this claim.

Elsewhere there's some info about her new man, the so-called new owner of No.450 ..
Charley Wright
Ignore the trolls saying he’s mentally ill. He’s just a good man helping you out and is prepared to go to prison for you.
Ved Chaudhari
Thanks, just for the record, Michael is a healer. He met my late sister and is connected with her spirit. My sister is the Goddess Lakshmi, who brings wealth to everyone. Until the theft of her home was shown to the world, people can now see the evil controllers in banks running all local criminal networks and assassins. Michael is fearless like me and God.
Idly surfing around I see he's involved in what looks like the Swissindo of energy production ..
http://truevisionofpeace.com/PI-cube-innovators.html

Speaking of going to prison, it looks like that wouldn't be a new experience for him. From his own Facebook ..
The 28 July 2021 I was kidnapped by three public servants. And put in HMP PENTONVILLE .
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:20 am In among her ramblings somewhere, not sure I could find it again, she seems to be claiming that Redbridge Council should pay her rent for the time that EWE was living with her. I don't think she explained the logic behind this claim ....
As I understood it, Eddy tried claiming housing benefit / UC housing costs as Neelu's 'tenant'. Unsurprisingly it was refused. Neelu said that this money could have paid the mortgage on the property (unlikely) so in her mind the refusal is part of the conspiracy. It's similar to her argument for not paying the mortgage on her previous home when she was refused Council Tax rebate.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:53 pm As I understood it, Eddy tried claiming housing benefit / UC housing costs as Neelu's 'tenant'. Unsurprisingly it was refused. Neelu said that this money could have paid the mortgage on the property (unlikely) so in her mind the refusal is part of the conspiracy. It's similar to her argument for not paying the mortgage on her previous home when she was refused Council Tax rebate.
I suspect the real problem is that she was not the owner of the property so could not have established a landlord/tenant, or even legal occupier sub-letting it relationship. Last time I claimed housing benefit I had to supply a current copy of my lease. She was herself, a non-mortgage paying squatter.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:07 pm
Normal Wisdom wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:53 pm As I understood it, Eddy tried claiming housing benefit / UC housing costs as Neelu's 'tenant'. Unsurprisingly it was refused. Neelu said that this money could have paid the mortgage on the property (unlikely) so in her mind the refusal is part of the conspiracy. It's similar to her argument for not paying the mortgage on her previous home when she was refused Council Tax rebate.
I suspect the real problem is that she was not the owner of the property so could not have established a landlord/tenant, or even legal occupier sub-letting it relationship. Last time I claimed housing benefit I had to supply a current copy of my lease. She was herself, a non-mortgage paying squatter.
Either that or EWE wrote the tenancy agreement
rosy

Post by rosy »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:42 am Either that or EWE wrote the tenancy agreement

Can you imagine? It would probably read something like:

This Fraud agreement got a Fraud tenancy between the Fraud landlord and the Fraud tenant for the Fraud property which was a Fraud address at 450 Fraud New Fraud North Fraud Road....
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

We don't seem to have seen the tantrum I was expecting now that the G20 Summit has failed to deliver her Swissindo payments. She seemed so confident ..
Ved Chaudhari wrote: G20 Summit starts tomorrow in Bali, Indonesia when announcements of Swissindo Prosperity Payments 1-11 are expected.
Ved Chaudhari wrote: Please pray for humanity, to live in peace and prosperity, under Swissindo International Law, pray for announcements to be made at G20 Summit, 14-16 Nov 2022, being held this week, in Bali Indonesia
I had a quick skim through one of her latest "stolen memorial home" videos, this one here. I am not sure to make of this guy Anthony Stansfeld. He presents on the video as a normal person, but some of what he says sounds complete nonsense. For example she claims to be appealing the possession order, which of course is a civil matter, but he's advising her to raise that in a criminal court. Just in passing she mentioned that she'd raised a private prosecution at some point, but didn't give more details ..

AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 am I am not sure to make of this guy Anthony Stansfeld.
He's a former Police and Crime Commissioner who drank the kool aid and went complete hat stand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Stansfeld
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:38 pm He's a former Police and Crime Commissioner who drank the kool aid and went complete hat stand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Stansfeld
He also granted an audience to O'Bonkers. It features in TGBMS
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:38 pm He's a former Police and Crime Commissioner who drank the kool aid and went complete hat stand.
Not so much 'drank' as 'bathed in' if he takes a grifter like Sacha "adrenochrome" Stone seriously.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:55 pm He also granted an audience to O'Bonkers. It features in TGBMS
And this is what actually make me laugh about O'Bonkers et al. Sometimes there is a kernel of truth in claims of criminality and wrongdoing in the banking fraternity. I've been a Private Eye subscriber since 1989 and just a swift glance through 'In The City' and the antics of the Serious Farce Office is enough to shock. My best friend, and old school mate, is an investment banker. His tales from the riverbank would make you wonder why more aren't in jail.

But once you ignore centuries of jurisprudence and how A lends to B is supposed to work because you like the idea of free stuff, abandon all hope ye who enter there.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Looks like we have our sixth prime minister in just over six years - apparently his name is Mr Rishi Sunk. No info as to his relationship to Rishi Sunak.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think somebody is getting confused between PM No6's surname and and a description of PM No5's premiership after the last mini-budget.
AnOwlCalledSage

Many thanks to EWE for pointing this out! :snicker:

Neelu has landed herself a General Civil Restraint order for the County Court, to go along with her already existing Extended Civil Restraint Order for the Royal Courts of Justice.

I suspect as a result of making a nuisance of herself over her deceased sister's house.