Post by rosy »

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

Is she back in No.450? I can't make complete sense of her postings so its not clear if bailiffs are turning up again and again, or is she jus reposting what happened months ago. But there's a reference to a court case in December, no detail given ..
Baillifs called the Police to my late sister's home yesterday, and were told by Police, twice, to go away, because if they don't have a valid Warrant, they cannot act.
The last time the Biliffs came without a valid Warrant,
I called the Police,
but they falsely arrested me, for obstructing High Court Enforcement Officers despite the fake bailiffs telling the Police that they were from the Romford County Court
Metropolitan Police acted on false assumptions:-
1. that the Bailiffs had a valid Warrant,
2. which did not need to be seen or verified by police
3. That the bailiffs were from the High Court, (despite the Bailiffs stating that they were from the Romford County Court)
The Police then aided and abetted in the theft of the home by the bailiffs, without a valid Warrant,
Subsequently the Judge stated that possession was unlawful and refused to allow the banks second application for possession at a hearing on 5th December 2022.
The same Bailiffs returned 4 months later, on 17th February 2023,
In contempt of what the judge stated on 5th December 2022, that the Bailiffs should not have done on 19th October 2022
and had no authority of any court to do on 19th October or after 5th Dec 2022,
But instead, the same men came on 17 February 2023 with a fake document, dated 19 Nov 2022, with a fake warrant number,
IN CONTEMPT OF THE JUDGE WHO SAID
"NO" to a second application for POSSESSION
ON 5TH DEC!!!
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Neelu has been evicted once again and was arrested for obstructing the enforcement officers.

There's a mercifully short video up on her Ved Chaudhari Facebook page. Not sure how to put up a link (or whether that is possible).
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:45 pm Neelu has been evicted once again and was arrested for obstructing the enforcement officers.

There's a mercifully short video up on her Ved Chaudhari Facebook page. Not sure how to put up a link (or whether that is possible).
Looks like the bailiffs have learned a lesson. She's saying that someone will be residing in the house!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Those are High Court Enforcement Officers, rather than County Court Bailiffs. Unsurprisingly a more robust solution than CC bailiffs was needed in this case. HCEOs have greater powers - they are entitled to use reasonable minimal force to remove any occupier from a property, and the police also have a statutory duty to assist the HCEO in obtaining possession. I can see that one of the HCEOs tried using an unorthodox tactic to try to obtain possession - sexual harassment of Princess Nutjob by standing in the same room as her but, sadly, the police refused to arrest him and arrested her instead. Another win...
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

“Who’s paying you” Princess Nutjob asks

You essentially- they should reply.

All these costs will again be coming out of any equity she may have when the bank sell the house.

Though not the first time she’s done this, and she knows what she’s doing.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

There are a number of videos up on YT now. I'm still working my way through the first one but the first thing I've noticed is that one of helpers is bloody Belinda Mckenzie, agent provocateur in the Hoaxtead case (around 03.30) and all round bad egg.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Wozzle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:15 am “Who’s paying you” Princess Nutjob asks

You essentially- they should reply.

All these costs will again be coming out of any equity she may have when the bank sell the house.

Though not the first time she’s done this, and she knows what she’s doing.
Technically, I don't think she has any equity in this one (or any appreciable amount), so she's been squatting and not paying the mortgage.

EWE failed to get her late sister's rewritten will through, giving it all to Neelu unless her siblings and sister's (ex?-) husband consented to the "remedy" process so I think the charges will come from the estate. Not sure whether this was because he badly drafted it; it was unenforceable as written; or some other reason, like her siblings challenged whether her sister was of sound mind.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

She might be 'nutty' but she goes through every trick in the book to try to obstruct them taking possession. I particular like how after about an hour of arguing with the HCEOs, she suddenly decides that she 'doesn't talk to men'. A female police officer steps forward. Neelu tries a half hearted appeal to the 'sisterhood' which obviously fails so she goes back to arguing with the men again until she finally gets arrested.

Also funny how Belinda McKenzie and most of the other observers and 'legal experts' beat a hasty retreat as soon as the threat of arrest raises it's head.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:19 am .....it was unenforceable as written;....
This is what I recall. It read along the lines of you only inherit if you agree to use EWE's remedies and tactics. Plus it was written by EWE and full of his legalese.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Do we think she's now split up with EWE, and "Michael Melchizedek Moor" is her new squeeze? He seems to feature a lot in material about the house, and i think he's why it's now the "Offices of International Free Human Rights Advocates" as well as the "Memorial home of the Chaudhari Family" and the "Chaudhari Mass Murder Home"
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am Do we think she's now split up with EWE...
As in he's no longer her lodger. When she was evicted from Peel Close he was allocated housing by Chelmsford because of his ill health. However, she did appear at the RCJ as his "legal assistant" back in December, so there's been no falling out in the broad sense.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Quick update ... Neelu and Michael have been back to 450 New North Road because of course they have. They phone 999 to report that the house has been stolen. While they are waiting for them to arrive, Michael attempts to remove the steel shuttering because they are convinced there is nobody in the property. Short intermission for a stroll round the district. The police arrive, they are excellent. Female police officer says that there are security staff in the property, Neelu refutes it, police officer says that she has spoken to them at the door. Lots of nonsense about warrants and run through of all Neelu's madness from late sister's estate / probate through to baby niece to the cloud spaceships. Police give Neelu contact details for solicitors and details of security staff inside property. Michael says that unless someone produces the warrant within 2 days he's coming back to break in to the property and will kick the security staff out himself. Neelu tells police officer the same thing. Stay tuned.

Last and longest of the three update videos ...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Did I hear her correctly, accusing someone (the bank, police, not sure) of the "mass murder of everyone in England". Now I live in Scotland but I think we'd still have heard of that.
AnOwlCalledSage

Just posting here for future historians... the circumstantial evidence that Neelu is Rishi Sunak's aunt by marriage!

Raghubir S Berry b 1931 Lived in Oadby, Leicester 2003-2010 (Rishi's maternal grandfather and a pharmacist)
|
Usha K Berry m 1977 Yashuir Sunak Married in Leicester (Rishi's mother and a pharmacist)

Ajay Berry b 1957 Lived in Oadby, Leicester 2003-2008 (A pharmacist)
|
Ajay Berry m 1986 Neelu Chaudhari (A super qualified pharmacist)
ArthurWankspittle

I hope security at the house have a nice big dog like a Rottweiler or Caso Cano.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am Do we think she's now split up with EWE, and "Michael Melchizedek Moor" is her new squeeze?
It would be understandable for a lady's head to be turned by such a remarkable chap though. In addition to his international millinery achievements (http://hat-r-u.com/designer.html) he has also pioneered astonishing new developments in quantum electronics. (http://truevisionofpeace.com/PI-cube-innovators.html)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:49 pm
aesmith wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am Do we think she's now split up with EWE, and "Michael Melchizedek Moor" is her new squeeze?
It would be understandable for a lady's head to be turned by such a remarkable chap though. In addition to his international millinery achievements (http://hat-r-u.com/designer.html) he has also pioneered astonishing new developments in quantum electronics. (http://truevisionofpeace.com/PI-cube-innovators.html)
I think he should stick to making hats. His "Plasma Cube Star Formation Pyramid" is a bit of a mess
ArthurWankspittle

I've not looked but this sounds like shades of "Time-Cube" guy.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:53 am I've not looked but this sounds like shades of "Time-Cube" guy.
Worse. It's a collective of sorts. Nice hats though...