UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:22 pm Well Neelu claims that the enforcement agents have done £100,000 of damage to the garage alone so I'm not surprised the price has dropped.
Technically it's not a price drop. The last listing on Zoopla/Rightmove was for a normal estate agent sale. This one is an auction. A four bedroom house will probably make at least £500k in that location.

However, like the last one, I expect Princess Lotus to turn up and try to disrupt the sale on the day and be "physically assaulted" by Satanic security guards.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu, Mr Sood and an as yet unidentified chap attended Ilford Police Station on 13th April to speak to a 'SIO'. Eventually a sergeant appeared and was regaled with the various nonsenses explaining why taking possession of 450 New North Road was a criminal act. The sergeant tried to be reasonable but alas I fear this only encourages them. In particular she appears to offer them some creedence to the suggestion that there is any link whatsoever between Neelu's eviction and the 2017 case in which six defendants including two HBOS managers were convicted of defrauding business customers.

In essence and IMO far too tactfully the sergeant tries to say that they need to take their claims of illegality to court. Presumably Neelu is well aware that her civil restraint order would make this a little difficult. The sergeant is (again IMO) unfortunately too accepting of the suggestion from Neelu and her accomplice that an alternative 'solution' is to get an angle grinder and cut off the metal door cover at 450 New North Road in order to personally remove the security guards. The last in the series of 5 videos (posted below) ends with Nelly and co. appealing for people to provide said angle grinder and other tools.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She keeps making reference to a court case on 5th December which she says overturned the possession claim. Presumably it did not, but can anyone guess what she might be on about? Maybe something to do with the will rather than directly about the house. Of course on Planet Neelu it could have been a parking ticket appeal or TV licence.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

The order from 5th December was covered in one of the many videos dealing with her interactions with the police.

The interpretation of the document by the rather savvy police officer was that the order related to an application that the Princess had made. In other words, it was her application (presumably for millions of pounds, the return of the address and the hanging of all those involved in taking it) that was effectively dismissed.

As ever, the Princess is being selective in her interpretation.

I agree that the Sergeant on the video of the 14th was being far too 'nice' (perhaps being mindful of the recent criticisms that the Met have attracted and having cottoned on that she was dealing with someone who is living on a different planet). I have no doubt that the recording will feature in her defence if Neelu and her mates return and force entry.
Last edited by Larry Spoons on Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Duplicate post deleted
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She's back. Sounds like they tried to blag their way in by pretending to be potential buyers, quite a creative idea by their standards but but seems it didn't fool the auction house. The siege continues.
4. Update 450 New North Road Hainault Essex IG6 3EB
Police have been called
CAD 3208
SAVILLS AUCTIONEERS DID NOT TURN UP
FOR THE VIEWING AT 12 BECAUSE CRIME COMMISSIONER ANTHONY STANSFELD NOTIFIED THEM OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION JURISDICTION FRAUDS AGAINST THE BANK
SIA SQUATTERS ARE STILL INSIDE REFUSING TO OPEN THE FRONT METAL SHEETED DOOR
AnOwlCalledSage

Tempted to find out the date of the auction. Her modus operandii is that she will try to disrupt it before alleging assault as she is politely ushered out of the building.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:50 am It's today, starting 09:00
Ooh. There's a watch auction link!

I predict some free entertainment from Princess Nutjob.*

Homes Under The Hammer usually has a couple of minutes for the auction, so I suspect with introductions and paperwork, it'll be sometime this afternoon. (2 mins x 133 lots = 4 hours 26 minutes).

* Ah. It's remote bidding only. Might still tune in. She's bound to try something.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I might keep an eye on it but I can't see from a cursory glance how she can disrupt proceedings. I've just watched them sell lots 17 and 19 very quickly and with no opportunity for anyone other than the auctioneer in his empty room to speak.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Sold at £430k. Now the fun begins ...
AnOwlCalledSage

There was a rather ominous: "I hope you've done your homework." :snicker:
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Damn, I finally got to the head of the queue on the phone to the bank just before lot 133 came online and missed it. Did anything happen? Went above guideprice which will pay for a few days security guarding.
AnOwlCalledSage

It's £70k less than the original Zoopla listing before she started her shenanigans.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So any finger in the air guesses on the balance after 5 years mortgage arrears, the mortgage itself, the £74k charging order, and cost of taking (and keeping) possession.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:10 pm So any finger in the air guesses on the balance after 5 years mortgage arrears, the mortgage itself, the £74k charging order, and cost of taking (and keeping) possession.
Anything left after her bus fare home will be a bonus.

TheRambler
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And it's not necessarily hers anyway, I don't think probate is granted yet and even in EWE's version of the will she would only get at best 50%.
Last edited by aesmith on Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:37 pm And it's nit necessarily hers anyway, I don't think probate is granted yet and even in EWE's version of the will she would only get at best 50%.
That's a generous interpretation. Without the memorial home bequest, I think it was going to be a 4 way split between her siblings and her sister's estranged husband. I don't think there was a divorce, he just had her down as bat shit crazy for refusing to allow his daughter to be buried and left.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Again, I'm with my feathery friend. The EWE will was invalid and either we go back to a previous will, if there even was one, or we go intestate. There will be a stack of claimants/creditors come out of the woodwork if that is the route. Further, there is some solicitor or bank's legal department who is sat on the cash and has to account for every penny. Neelu will be round there asking for the whole £430k at 8:30 this morning, so we can expect loads more lunacy before anything gets settled. Eventually I see a four way split of FA after outstanding debts, costs and interest. Yet again, any extra costs dealing with Neelu come out of the pot, reducing it for everyone.

https://www.theprobateservice.org/inter ... flowchart/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

One of her latest videos has her trying to get the auctioneer to cancel the auction. The call was made by a "Mr Smith". She's not got fake CLC Judge John Smith involved by any chance?

Also former Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner Anthony Stansfield appears to have gone full hatstand and is appearing on her You Tube videos. :snicker: