UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Will he be able to resist filing more gibberish?
I would imagine this case will only add to his sense of grievance and make him even worse.

Who quite frankly gives a shit?
About him? No... No shits given here but... If he wants to provide further entertainment by actually getting himself jailed then I'm quite happy to enjoy the spectacle.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 192910677/

I don't know if this will work but if it does it is the whole of Neelu's hard hitting expose of virtually everybody except Neelu, some cronies and her two dads, both equity lawyers. Oh, and Mr Ellis.

I have found that if you are not a FB member, instantly hitting the play button before the 'sign in or join' screen appears means that the video plays and you can at least hearit. Should you want to.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yup, the career of Edward Ellis, QC has indeed hit the buffers. He now proudly takes his place alongside Tom & Ebert.

He’s also under the threat of jail should his shenanigans persist.
22 Feb 2018: A State of Emergency is declared in the UK after the Justice System Collapsed at the Fraud Application to Commit (to prison) Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis as the 3 day hearing ended at 4pm today with a Restraining Order which carries 3 months in jail if breached. Dictatorship Governance cannot be the norm.

HHJ May made a perverse, predetermined, Permanent Restraining Order against Mr Ellis to stop Corruption Claims being filed in the High Court or go to jail for 3 months. The last minute "U" turn was contrary to the evidence presented at the one sided proceedings without any State injured party or State witnesses, giving evidence against Mr Ellis, who intends to appeal the Restraint Fraud on grounds of "No Jurisdiction" because Corruption jurisdiction is higher, there is an appeal pending in the Court of Appeal against the Order of Mr Justice Turner of 6th Nov 2017 and because the State was perversely acting as the Injured Party, the prosecutor, the judge as well as the jury.

The State has been proved to be unfit for purpose due to routine remedy denial frauds within the British Justice System, especially against whistleblowers and witnesses of State Crimes. Forty Corruption Claimants have exhausted domestic remedies in the most serious cases of State Terrorism and human trafficking in which Human Rights Campaigners are routinely persecuted with Benefit Denial Frauds, Ruin Frauds, Impoverishment Frauds to traffic children into the Child Abuse systems, steal property and subject parents to Mental health frauds to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act without any Mental Health Assessment in a "disappearance". State Money Laundering is facilitated within the Corruption Networks in which organised criminals, often convicted criminals, gain entry into public services during Community Service, over the evenings and weekends, with fake CV's and fake qualifications to deny liability claims to the people.

HHJ May refused to recuse herself despite evidence in a transcript of proceedings in which she gave costs to a solicitor Mr Sean McCormack who had perjured on the terms of a No Win No Fee Agreement in a conspiracy with the Law Society and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority, which was asked to investigate the fraud fees of £77,000 laundered by the Judge. 3 officers walked into Court 12 around 2pm with a set of handcuffs to try to intimidate a full public gallery. No journalists attended the entire 3 day hearing even though this is a pivotal case exposing UK Judicial Corruption.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Unless it means Quack Counsel, Ellis was never a QC, he was a solicitor.
Ruin Frauds, Impoverishment Frauds
A fraudulent ruin is one that leaves you set up for life, an impoverishment fraud actually leaves you better off.

What puzzles me is why this took three days instead of half an hour. I assume the taxpayer picked up all the costs for this. I feel the funding should have gone to a cause with some merit.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Unless it means Quack Counsel, Ellis was never a QC, he was a solicitor.
Ruin Frauds, Impoverishment Frauds
A fraudulent ruin is one that leaves you set up for life, an impoverishment fraud actually leaves you better off.

What puzzles me is why this took three days instead of half an hour. I assume the taxpayer picked up all the costs for this. I feel the funding should have gone to a cause with some merit.

I hope you’re not implying this was a doomed case?

:sarcasmon:
Siegfried Shrink

Any defense was doomed, as a case it was a slam dunk for the DoJ.

Ellis's only possible defense strategy would have been a proper barrister for a plea in mitigation plus complete silence and of course no help from Neelu, although the sentence was about as light as was possible. I had forgotten suspended sentences when speculating earlier.
If you have no intention of committing a crime again, or not for a while anyway, a suspended sentence is pretty much a wrist slap.
With Mr Ellis it is a pretty well sure fire three months in prison.
His appeal, I suggest, is a doomed case.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Any excuse.......

The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote:
No journalists attended the entire 3 day hearing even though this is a pivotal case exposing UK Judicial Corruption.
The lack of journalists might be because the case is not pivotal. Nor was “Judicial Corruption” exposed other than through the verbal wanderings of a few fantasists.

So long as Ellis manages not to start any more futile conspiracy-theory laden legal processes and stops claiming to be an “equity lawyer” or “representing” other conspiracy theorists in court he’ll be fine.

Though the chances of him managing that are probably pretty slim.

When he ends up in court again he’d be well advised to hire a barrister who might lodge mitigation along the lines that Ellis’s behaviour is obsessive/compulsive but relatively harmless and the best thing the court can do is ignore him and sling him out if he tries to “represent” anyone.

And to make sure Neelu is nowhere near that hearing. Judges might get a bit annoyed if they keep being interrupted by a non-stop word salad from your “supporter” in the public gallery. Especially if the judge is accused of child abuse, Satanism, treason or any other of Neelu’s catch-phrases.

Not annoying the judge is especially important when the prosecution has you bang to rights.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Seventh String wrote:Not annoying the judge is especially important when the prosecution has you bang to rights.
And therein lies the difference 'twixt normal and nutter.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Someone isn’t as convinced as the rest of Neelu’s gang in this state of emergency business.

Edit -
Typos

Fantasy island news : 22 Feb 2018 A state of emergency is declared in the Uk? It was never reported on the BBC ITV, or Channel 4 or Sky News ? I understand that it was only reported in Broad Moors ( looney section ) in mates magazine! Stop believing every bit of rubbish fake news that is posted you bunch of twats.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is toning down the exorbitant rates she formerly demanded from public officials.

Now its down to a much more reasonable £5,000 and I bet if you ask nicely she'll let you have an instalment plan.
NOTICE OF £5,000 FINE

Removal of implied right of access

Notice is hereby given that all implied rights of access to the property known as [Address]
are removed and breaches fined at £5,000 each, in respect of the following:

CORPORATES, COURTS, LOCAL & CENTRAL GOVERNMENTS,
and any employee or agent or principal or any other person acting on behalf of any bailiff or other debt collection agency
Please also take notice that the land known as England is a common Law Jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to common Law as STATE TERRORISM, EXTORTION, THEFT.

Without ill-will, vexation or frivolity

__________________________________________________________(authorised agent)

Uniform Commercial code s.1-308 WITHOUT PREJUDICE
(all natural birthright to life-liberty-happiness reserved)
Warning – Failure to comply with this notice – with wrongful excuse or claim of right – will be deemed common Law trespass and your unconditional agreement to pay the [tenant] the sum of £5000 (five thousand pounds sterling) or the inflation adjusted equivalent thereof in compensation & that a lawful bill will be drawn against you with payment terms of within 7 (seven) days of service. Further you would have agreed to waive all your rights in any dealings with the [tenant] and dishonour will be enforced. Claim of ignorance of this lawful notice will be deemed no lawful excuse.
Crikey. NB despises 'slave tokens' and 'worthless fiat cash' which have no value since 1933 or is it 1911 or 1632, I'm never quite sure. Whatever, she isn't in the least averse to trousering any that might come her way, some might think her position a mite hypocritical.

As is now usual for a Neely FB post, there are other 'like minded' individuals drawn to her rallying cry.

Bambos directs Neelu to a YT video of an interview with Judge Anna Von Reitz (this one). Her name is oft bandied about by Troofers and Freemen so having never actually seen this person I thought I'd click the link, see what she's like.

Yup, nuts.

But not, strangely enough, sufficiently nuts to gain a ringing endorsement from Neelu, here posting as her alter-ego;
Ved Chaudhari ...the problem page...roundabout...no mention of remedies of Gold Mandate Prosperity...USA Government signed the Secret Greada Treaty with the Reptilians for Advanced Weaponry to terrorise Humanity, banning GOLD, USA Government continues CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY by ignoring those root causes of the mess on the planet
Reptilians, always with the freakin' reptilians.

As yet no response from recently de-throned Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis, perhaps the restraining order has finally muzzled him!
Siegfried Shrink

perhaps the restraining order has finally muzzled him!
She will need an equity lawyer to fine all those common law trespassers, who will, as usual, ignore her foisted unilateral contract, people who have a statutory right of access.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Someone has thrown a brick through the drivers window of her son’s much abused BMW. An understandably upset Neelu is shown on her FB filming the damage caused by a half Charlie which rests amongst the broken glass on the front seat.

Whodunnit? There’s no doubt in Neelu mind, it was the police. They are not content from creaming ten grand a month from the local cannabis growers association. Oh no. They are upset that the Neighborhood Watch scheme has been too successful and there’s a need for some crime to keep them from the dole.

Not content with this slur on Ilford’s finest, the cops (all of them) sell these very same drugs in schools.

Neelu then jumps to the real reason she thinks plod have decided to generate more crime - her home is the ‘base of operations for Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis’. Some of his clients have been visiting him at Neelu’s Home and she mentions the restraint preventing him from posing as a competent legal advisor.

“They” were waiting, just up the road for the clients to leave - must have been there for hours - then they did the deed. The window therefore is a message from the police to sell up and go to allow their corrupt drug racket to continue uninterrupted.

It is unfortunate that the window was smashed and I take no pleasure at this but libellous accusations without a shred of evidence doesn’t help.

Edward William Ellis may now be in residence but he appears to be a tad camera-shy
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Let's not forget that Neelu, the modern British equivalent of Blackstone, thinks that the UCC has legal force in the UK....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:... a half Charlie...
I do my best to keep up with the language but can you translate into English, our kid ?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I do my best to keep up with the language but can you translate into English, our kid ?
Apparently it is South Yorkshire slang, a Charlie is a brick so a half Charlie is half a brick.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Footloose52 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Apparently it is South Yorkshire slang, a Charlie is a brick so a half Charlie is half a brick.
Every day is a school day.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

It is Yorkshire rhyming slang, Charlie Chaplin = a brick.

They have no gift for rhyme in Yorkshire.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It is Yorkshire rhyming slang, Charlie Chaplin = a brick.

They have no gift for rhyme in Yorkshire.
Oh I don’t know..,.

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
Thick in th’head
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Let's not forget that Neelu, the modern British equivalent of Blackstone, thinks that the UCC has legal force in the UK....
And the part of UCC she relies upon does not appear to provide any basis for her "NOTICE OF £5,000 FINE, Removal of implied right of access" signage....
§ 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights.
(a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.