UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:.Neelu then jumps to the real reason she thinks plod have decided to generate more crime - her home is the ‘base of operations for Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis’.
Haven't they evicted her yet? Now the bailiffs will have two loonies threatening them with £trillion commercial liens!

Hercule Parrot
Equity Bridge Engineer
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

exiledscouser wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:It is Yorkshire rhyming slang, Charlie Chaplin = a brick.

They have no gift for rhyme in Yorkshire.
Oh I don’t know..,.

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
Thick in th’head
I think that is from the red rose, Lancashire.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
Thick in th’head
My mother, born and raised in Hull and as Yorkshire bred as you could get, had a slightly different variant;

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
and weak in th’head
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've never really thought of Hull, my adopted home-town, as being in Yorkshire. Surrounded on three sides by Yorkshire but not actually Yorkshire itself... It's just Hull. 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:I've never really thought of Hull, my adopted home-town, as being in Yorkshire. Surrounded on three sides by Yorkshire but not actually Yorkshire itself... It's just Hull. 8)
You're fortunate you didn't have that conversation with my mother, she was obsessed with both. She left Hull during the war but it never left her, her adult life was wrapped up in memories of her childhood in Hull. As a result she dragged me back for frequent visits during my childhood, starting in 1950. I've been to Hull more often than any other city in Britain. Not a place I'd chose to be obsessed with but it was central to her life. As was her self-identification as a Yorkshire woman. I favour Lancashire myself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

They have no gift for rhyme in Yorkshire.
Had we both world enough and time, I'd refute that.....
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
Thick in th’head
My mother, born and raised in Hull and as Yorkshire bred as you could get, had a slightly different variant;

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in th’arm
and weak in th’head
...and my Cornish wife tells me they used to say;

Cornish born
Cornish bred
Strong in the back
and thick in the head
(except it was in unintelligible Cornish) ;)

So, it appears that that little poem was used in a fair few disparate areas of the UK.
Siegfried Shrink

Surrey born and Surrey bred,
we had people to do the back and head stuff.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
longdog wrote:I've never really thought of Hull, my adopted home-town, as being in Yorkshire. Surrounded on three sides by Yorkshire but not actually Yorkshire itself... It's just Hull. 8)
I favour Lancashire myself.
Dont mention t’forbidden word!

I once took some relavtives from NZ for a tour of t’old town of ‘Ull, from which they also departed after war as bains.

Needless to say, it’s been 1:10 in ratio of visits Hull:Auckland since that day.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once visited my aunt in Hull after staying a few weeks in Lancashire. I'd bought some t-shirts with the White Lancashire rose on them. When I put one on my aunt warned me not to wear it in any pub in Hull.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I once visited my aunt in Hull after staying a few weeks in Lancashire. I'd bought some t-shirts with the White Lancashire rose on them. When I put one on my aunt warned me not to wear it in any pub in Hull.

I don’t know why, we love that white rose, could have been different if it were red.

But yes there are some touchy people in t’pubs of Ull.

I wouldn’t wear my Hull Kingston Rovers colours in some pubs on the west side for instance.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Burnaby49 wrote:I once visited my aunt in Hull after staying a few weeks in Lancashire. I'd bought some t-shirts with the White Lancashire rose on them. When I put one on my aunt warned me not to wear it in any pub in Hull.
the WHITE rose is Yorkshire - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose_of_York (I got this drilled into me as a kid ;) )
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

thats right , the Mother Ship bought the snow!
Ved Chaudhari was live.
4 hrs ·
Getting my son's car fixed today, I was greeted by blue skies, fluffy clouds and then a Mother ship brought snow, the change in weather was so rapid from bright sunshine to the Mothership, so I thought I would share the feeling of Victory and Mass Remedies for everyone at our door... http://www.ashtarontheroad.com we have been waiting and waiting patiently and now we realise no-one can stop our mass remedies..... because we create them with our mass meditations and intent, our demands, our wishes, our courage, our hearts - like the flower of life, each one of us has 12 loved ones, each of them have 12, and so on, creating a grid around the globe full of love and protection of the Mother Earth and Father Sun and the hierarchy of angels in all the Universes...
Shes also punting , what looks like the nutters from the galactic federation of light, but I could be wrong.

Warning - its a heck of a website, so in true fashion, you cant sue me.

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtarcommand.html

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I am pretty sure I can repel the million galactic spaceships with my trusty Webley Senior air pistol given the overwhelming disparity of force in my favour.

Neelu might be miffed, but I am sure the rest of Earths population will be unfazed.

So bring it on Ashtar, I'll see you outside!!!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:thinking: They’ve travelled millions of lightyears, only to come looking for the one you call, Susan!

It’s like they’ve been watching Dan Akroyd in the Coneheads!
WE HAVE ASKED SUSAN
Ok, just stop there....

But then this bombshell-
The music playing is titled "Galactic Anthem" by Kana Benz. It was composed by Kana as inspired by Ashtar when Kana returned home from the Opening of the Portal to the Kingdom of the Elementals at Bushwillows June 20-21, 2009.

:shrug:

Is this the portal Pete of England came out of?

NB- it reminds me of this guy Louis Theroux met in the states!

https://youtu.be/tpUtUQ5YC-Q
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Lord Ashtray and his website is a scary place. We come in peace, take me to your Master or Visa Card!

You can donate to Lord Ashtray's legacy in handy $100 dollar increments.

Download and enjoy a galactic MP3 of Love Light meditation, a snip at $50.

Of maybe you can slap on the truly astronomical Home Energy Harmonizer patch, reduced and on special offer at $25 a pop.

Then there's a lovely celestial tee shirt, a $26.35 value for, err, $26.35.

By heck as like!

You can't unsee that image once you've connected to it's astral plane in the 5th dimension.

So let's get this right. Lord Ashtray and his heavenly hangers-on navigate their way across the galaxy, through the time and space vortex, into and beyond the black hole of Enzarius, dodging three Sontaran battle-cruisers in their snow-producing mothership and at the end of this epoch-making odyssey he and his space-scum buddies simply set up shop knocking out over-priced tat. On the internet.

The whole thing looks like a Televangelist's wet dream and is nothing more that a scamming website designed to part gullible new age hippys from their state benefits and dreamy women of a 'certain age' from their grown-up kids' inheritances. Its a not-so-subtle blend of mysticism, Christianity and fairground shucksterism with a bit of si-fi bollocks binding it all together.

Lord Ashtray has such a busy schedule packing up the merchandise that he can't spare the time to appear himself, however he does manage to 'channel' his words through a crazed American lady Susan Leland. Listen - if you dare!

Then - dial this toll free number! our cosmic call takers are standing by.

People actually believe this crap?

Actually it is worrying to see from the supportive, nay transfixed comments below the linked video and a plethora of other similar ones (see here for instance) and I think we are witnessing the birth of a new religion, the sort created from nothing by the likes of the charlatan Joseph Smith which morphed into the ludicrous Church of the Latter Day Saints or the truly bonkers L. Ron Hubbard's risable Church of Scientology. We as a species have a fatal flaw, one which will be the end of us, the

desire to believe any old shit and
a steadfast need to suspend critical thinking in order to follow the latest Pied Piper.

The people actually behind Lord Ashtray, the human beings presently sitting on the beach sipping Crystal champers watching the dollars roll in must be laughing all the way to the galactic bank.

Truly, we are fucked.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I favour Lancashire myself.
You'll see this then if you look east;

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:The people actually behind Lord Ashtray, the human beings presently sitting on the beach sipping Crystal champers watching the dollars roll in must be laughing all the way to the galactic bank.

Truly, we are fucked.
Yeah, but that Universal Cosmic Gateway Plasma Light 432 Nexus Pendant is very tasteful.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Just because we tend to see an amazing amount of really stupid craziness following the antics of people on Quatloos, it is wrong to assume they are any more common that they have ever been, just far more visible.

You Tube videos showing train cab rides and what to see in Lisbon tend to get ten times the views of the average Sov-cit guru, and these are niche interests. Throw in a cute cat or a cute baby or someone falling over and your views are in the millions. A cute baby falling over a cute cat would probably earn more money from youtube views than the average guru makes in a decade from their complicated scams.

Like the patrons of circus freak shows, we should just marvel and move on.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I am pretty sure I can repel the million galactic spaceships with my trusty Webley Senior air pistol given the overwhelming disparity of force in my favour.
And I will stand solid beside behind you brother with my mighty longbow of righteousness and my possibly-not-very-legal stainless-steel-twating-round-the-headedness of baton.

DEATH TO THE GALACTIC IMPERIALIST AGGRESSORS!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?