UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The Seventh String wrote: Or maybe an airsoft BB gun (for the uninitiated they fire light plastic balls and are designed to be safe to shoot your mates with). “Realistic” ones (i.e. not in a bright colour not associated with actual firearms) have some tight legal restrictions on who can have them.
Just don't shoot your family's first flat-screen television with an airsoft gun on a dare from your little sister (on the mistaken assumption that all TV screens have a quarter-inch thick glass screen like a cathode ray tube TV). :naughty: :oops:

On a more serious note, a few years ago a young boy named Tamir Rice was killed by police who thought he had a real handgun. Of course, your Bobbies only have sticks and funny hats with checkered racing flag bands on them, so no worries there.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:...... so I can see why they'd treat it as a potential S1 firearm.
It would probably be described by the average Clapham omnibus user as being an S1 type of firearm and the Police aren't going to treat it as anything less until they know better.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Apparently Neelu and fruitcakes gained global jurisdiction on 17 Dec.

I’m sure Sabine will be sleeping easily with news...
Come on guys! We can not, do not accept our hero Sabine McNeill in prison! She is the last person on this planet who should be in a UK jail - so that is the reason why EVERYONE MUST BE REVIEWED and if appropriate RELEASED from all UK JAILS - this is a crime against humanity, against babies and children. Please share, stop reading the papers or watching TV - this is the real UK, sheer STATE TERRORISM - all Home Office staff are deemed accomplices in persecution of whistleblowers - leaving it to other whistleblowers who are themselves victim to State persecutions....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
FORMAL NOTICE TO ALL MP'S COUNCILLORS, MEPS, MINISTERS, LORDS, BARONESSES, LEADERS
YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICES TO CEASE & DESIST THE CRIMES AGAINST ANTI-CORRUPTION WHISTLEBLOWERS BUT YOU HAVE CONTINUED IN A CRIMINAL COVER UP BECAUSE YOU ARE OPPORTUNISTS, IMPOSTORS, FRAUDSTERS, ACTORS, TREASONOUS CRIMINALS IN FANCY DRESS OUTFITS HAVING FANCY DRESS PARTIES IN FORCED OCCUPATION OF OUR PUBLIC OFFICES. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMMIT ANY MORE CRIMES AND YOUR SERVICES ARE NOT REQUIRED. YOU ARE CHARGED WITH TREASON UNDER CRIMINAL LAW ACT 1967 S4 FOR FAILING TO TAKE COMPLAINTS, CLAIMS, CASES SERIOUSLY - WHICH VIOLATED THE OATH TO GOD TO MAINTAIN GODS LAWS TO SERVE AND PROTECT GOD'S CHILDREN WHICH IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY UNDER WHICH WE MAY BE SERVED AND PROTECTED. DISHONOUR TO THIS OATH IS GUILT PROOF OF TREASON. THE ARRESTS IN THE USA IS JUST THE BEGINNING. THE TSUNAMI IS COMING. SO EXECUTIVE ORDER 21 DEC 2017 IS GLOBAL JURISDICTION, SEIZURE OF ALL ASSETS FROM PROCEEDS OF CRIMES SUCH AS HUMAN TRAFFICKING, SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY, BANKING FRAUDS, ILLEGAL DRUG TRADING - BANKERS ARE ON THE RUN....THERE IS NO-WHERE TO HIDE...
Thanks to Tracey Morris and Jake Clarke
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is a whole butt load of total and utter cray cray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I did tell Mrs Shrink, who has a very minor role in the justice system
YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICES TO CEASE & DESIST THE CRIMES AGAINST ANTI-CORRUPTION WHISTLEBLOWERS BUT YOU HAVE CONTINUED IN A CRIMINAL COVER UP BECAUSE YOU ARE OPPORTUNISTS, IMPOSTORS, FRAUDSTERS, ACTORS, TREASONOUS CRIMINALS IN FANCY DRESS OUTFITS HAVING FANCY DRESS PARTIES IN FORCED OCCUPATION OF OUR PUBLIC OFFICES. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMMIT ANY MORE CRIMES AND YOUR SERVICES ARE NOT REQUIRED
and she did promise not to commit any crimes against anti-corruption whistle-blowers for the time being. She said she did not anticipate this being any great hardship, since she did not actually encounter any such persons. Neelu can take comfort her message is being passed on, on a one down, fifty million to go basis.
She was a bit miffed that she had not been invited to the fancy dress parties.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Every day in the office is a fancy dress party at Her Majesty's Fake Govt, Inc.
longdog

Post by longdog »

WHICH VIOLATED THE OATH TO GOD TO MAINTAIN GODS LAWS TO SERVE AND PROTECT GOD'S CHILDREN WHICH IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY UNDER WHICH WE MAY BE SERVED AND PROTECTED. DISHONOUR TO THIS OATH IS GUILT PROOF OF TREASON.
I do wish somebody would tell her we live in the 21st century and a belief in god is no longer a requirement for public office.

That said I did enjoy one of her video where she asked a public servant of some description if she was a satanist and got told to mind her own business :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

I always answer questions about race and religion by saying I am a Chinese Satanist. Neelu might have come across one of my replies.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

SteveUK wrote:Apparently Neelu and fruitcakes gained global jurisdiction on 17 Dec.

I’m sure Sabine will be sleeping easily with news...
Come on guys! We can not, do not accept our hero Sabine McNeill in prison! She is the last person on this planet who should be in a UK jail - so that is the reason why EVERYONE MUST BE REVIEWED and if appropriate RELEASED from all UK JAILS
That's a pretty massive leap of logic Neelogic. "This person should not be in jail, therefore we should release everybody from jail." Presumably she doesn't believe that actual, convicted child predators, sexual offenders, murderers, etc. belong in jail. :thinking: :shrug:
SteveUK wrote:
this is a crime against humanity, against babies and children.
I hope she's never read Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Isn't this crackpot subject to the same restraining order(s) as Ms McNeill?
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:Isn't this crackpot subject to the same restraining order(s) as Ms McNeill?
Neeloony is definitely subject to a restraining order but SMcN is also subject to bail conditions which NB isn't. It's the alleged repeated breach of the bail conditions that have seen SMcN remanded rather than the restraining order. Whether or not she breached the restraining order is yet to be decided by the courts.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The Adam Mustafa saga continues. Doctor Neelu is in da house;
Just to let everyone know Adam Mustafa is still being held hostage as a Political Prisoner in a Mental Health Fraud, at the Brooklands Unit of the Wirral University NHS Trust, as an experiment for secret research and training, being Forced medicated with anti-psychotics which he does not need because he is not mentally ill - in fact the nurses, doctors and psychiatrists are on trial for attempted murder every time he is forced to take the poisons against his Will, consent and wishes.
How many times have I read newspaper and media reports of some serious injury or tragic loss of life where the victim was killed by someone with MH problems who had stopped taking their meds.
That is the reason they have denied him his rights to a copy of the file because they all stand charged with attempts on his life.
Not charged by any actual real arm of the law, just in NB's head. Now follows a rather sweeping observation;
Mental Health Frauds are in all Mental Health Units regulated by the Care Quality Commission Criminal Gate Keepers under the Charity Commission - every UK public service is UNFIT FOR PURPOSE - please share - Mainstream Media - we are sick and tired of your fake FAIRY TALES AND FAKE STORIES - lets have some truth in journalism instead of criminal cover-ups!
You know when Neely is building to something when the caps lock key lights up. Neely has claimed to possess many qualifications, real and imaginary but here's one of the latter as she launches into being an expert in mental disorders.

She begins a *****Press Release******;
Expert Opinion on Mental Health Frauds Ambush against Mr Adam Mustafa 14 March 2018
Who might be providing this opinion?
I, Neelu Berry, previously registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Registration Number 75777, for 28 years between 1983 and 2011.......
Kicked out for sheer fuckwittery she fails to add:
.......working in Hospital, Retail and Regional Health Authorities, Senior Community Developments Pharmacist, Mental Heath for the Bromley Health Authority, Kent, based at Cane Hill Hospital, Coulson Surrey and as Hospital Pharmacist Locum all over the UK, presently being a Researcher and Investigator into Corruption within the NHS, Police, Coroner and Courts since a family member death in 2000, in which I exposed the Unlawful Removal and Retention of organs as detailed in the Royal Liverpool Children's Inquiry Report.....
I read expert witness reports from time to time and one starting with that preamble would be going straight into the bin along with any invoice. I also expect expert witnesses to show at least a modicum of impartiality. Nevertheless, our newly self-declared medical expert, someone to finally rival even the Expertinfuckall continues;
......I hereby give this Independent Second Opinion [You what????], confidently, having met Mr Adam Mustafa, as not mentally ill, victim of Police Led Diagnosis Frauds, Treatment Frauds, Mental Health History Frauds and Multi-Disciplinary Gang Ambush resulting in sure Career Suicides of NHS Trust CEO, Chairman, Directors, Nurses, Pharmacists and Psychiatrists Dr [redacted], Dr [redacted], Dr [redacted], Dr [redacted].
I've removed the names of no doubt eminent physicians who Neelu is libelling. On a roll now;
The Psychiatrists have deliberately or inadvertently.......
As Yoda the Jedi might have said, do, or do not, there is no inadvertently. What did these medical professionals do?
.....conspired with Cheshire Police that there was an incident, conviction or a referral prior to or after the Fraudulent Searches at 10pm on 27 Feb 2018 and 11am on 28 Feb 2018 at 73 Lord Street, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 7DL, “on suspicion of possession of firearms”.
The cops were reacting to a FB photo of AM pointing what appeared to be some sort of firearm.
There was no suspicion.
I agree, there was no suspicion about it whatsoever, he really did have one.
There was no alleged firearms offence, let alone a criminal prosecution, court hearing, or non-attendance or arrest for non-attendance
Fingers well into here ears now, yelling "ya ya you can't hear me".
There is video evidence of those facts, seen by hundreds of witnesses that the Police falsely alleged the source of the false suspicion of firearms as being Adam Mustafa himself, which is a lie.
The photo up-post looks pretty convincing to me, AM seems to be auditioning as an extra for Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels 2 and certainly it looked sufficiently real enough to stir plod to put down their tea, head out of the nick and spring into action. Imagine the hoo-har if they didn't follow this up and someone got shot as a consequence? "Well m'lud, we had seen the photo but an expert witness from Ilford soon laid our fears to rest. Then she sacked us and fined the constabulary £1bn".
There is also video evidence that Adam’s friend, Tom Boyce, who is also a witness of Cheshire Police Corruption. was eventually found to have been locked up overnight without any criminal offence or suspicions, simply by Police Officers choosing to arrest upon “Mishearing words Bye Bye” out of spite or power boasts.
I'm willing to be 1,000,000,000 in Swissindo Debt Burden Relief spondoolies that Tom Boyce said something a little more insulting than that. Act like a twat and the police usually respond by treating you as one.
The Psychiatrists are being framed by Police....
I thought they were conspiring with them! Come on Neely, keep the story consistent.
.....because Mr Adam Mustafa is a Witness of State Terrorism by Organised Criminals within Cheshire Police who are friends of his ex-partner, who allegedly instigated and conspired with Cheshire Police in the earlier Mental Health Frauds as a power boast to deny him access to his much loved 3 children, who love him very much.
Is there no-one Cheshire Police won't conspire with? Anyway, AM appears to have been taking legal advice. Very high-powered advice, oh yes;
After Adam Mustafa became aware of 40 Corruption Claims managed by Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis, during a court hearing dated 20-22 February 2018 and provided the evidence of corruption within Cheshire Police, the facts he shared with the psychiatrists are not a mental illness or delusion or any thought disorder, but mere facts within those corruption claims, the key case being the one with my niece
I do admire the way every single mention by NB of EWE is jotted out with his full name and title, she must have a macro programmed. She concludes;
Hence those involved in the Mental Health Frauds against Adam Mustafa and no doubt many others all over the UK, stand charged with Conspiracies with Police to criminally cover-up crimes against whistleblowers, human rights activists, children and babies, discrediting the field of Mental Health and applications of the Mental Health Act. All Mental Health Admissions within all Mental Health Units must be the subject of Independent Review outside the Care Quality Commission, CQC, which is unfit for purpose.
Signed thusly;
Neelu Chaudhari BPharm. Cert Ed
Pharmacist, Ex- Registered no 75777
AM himself appears to comment on the above urgent communiqué and he's expecting visitors;
Adam Mustafa
Good morning Ved Chaudhari how ate you this morning.

Thank you for being supportive of Adam Mustafa along with your family nd friend's for the last few months.

Your right, the more united we're, the better the chances pf winning our battles and cases.

FOR example, this mental health section 2, is being misused by #CWP and is getting on my nerves, how do we get rid of it? Tribunal is on Monday. Any documents, can you please print them and perhaps send them today using UPS theit about £7-£10

Just a thought, this guys won't let me print on their computers.
Such must be the harsh conditions of life in a MH ward that the patient has access to Facebook. CWP is the Cambridge Weight Plan, a fat-fighters group. They must be in on He concludes:
Is Mr Ellis still coming? Did he speak to Jack? Thank you.
So fighting this man's corner are two 'experts' in their own fields, both subject to disciplinary proceedings for bringing their respective professions into disrepute, both disbarred and prohibited from calling themselves solicitors or pharmacists, urging AM not to take any medication feeding into his grievances and conflating them with their own obsessive issues.

Nice.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:How many times have I read newspaper and media reports of some serious injury or tragic loss of life where the victim was killed by someone with MH problems who had stopped taking their meds.
The one "close to home" for me was James Holmes. He was on the same medication I have taken in the past but stopped taking it abruptly. You have to come off it gradually or it occasionally causes severe problems. Like wanting to wipe out a cinema audience.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Ved Chaudhari was live - 3 hrs ·
Outside royal courts of Justice London UK - thats 3 Corruption Claim Appeals in the Civil Appeals and 2 Corruption Claims in Criminal Appeals
Oh dear. The mad old bat is up to her old tricks again. :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 453207098/

I don't know if this will work. Non facebookers may be able to hear the sound by clicking on the image before the 'Join or sign in' block comes up.

Travelogue plus jabber the nutt.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 am
The Seventh String wrote: Or maybe an airsoft BB gun (for the uninitiated they fire light plastic balls and are designed to be safe to shoot your mates with). “Realistic” ones (i.e. not in a bright colour not associated with actual firearms) have some tight legal restrictions on who can have them.

your Bobbies only have sticks and funny hats with checkered racing flag bands on them, so no worries there.
This isn’t true; they also have unpleasant and strong words such as-

“Stop you ruffian” or “Come here you reprobate”.

It used to work when I was a child.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:32 pm How many times have I read newspaper and media reports of some serious injury or tragic loss of life where the victim was killed by someone with MH problems who had stopped taking their meds.
And most often of all the dead or injured person is the person with the mental health problems themself. “Sectioning” exists to protect ill people from serious self-harm just as much as it’s intended to protect others from them.
exiledscouser wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:32 pm So fighting this man's corner are two 'experts' in their own fields, both subject to disciplinary proceedings for bringing their respective professions into disrepute, both disbarred and prohibited from calling themselves solicitors or pharmacists, urging AM not to take any medication feeding into his grievances and conflating them with their own obsessive issues.

Nice.
Yep, that about sums it up. Though they’re maybe not so much fighting his corner as fighting their own.

Whether either “expert” actually turns up at an appeal hearing or is allowed to attend or open their mouths is a different matter. Neelu at least didn’t seem very keen on paying the hospital a visit when the staff member invited her to on the phone.

I can’t imagine why......
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The case for the Common Law Court having its own page is an interesting proposition but it would merely muddy the cross-over extant between all the current FOOTLE gang, elements of all of them are chancing their arm and dipping their toes into its woo. There I go, mixing my metaphors again.

Neelu is no exception and has fallen for the Common Law Court in a big way. She already has a number of aliases but for a mere £7 she is reborn yet again.
I am now a woman, by the name of Neelu Kumari (MY BIRTH NAME BEING PRINCESS NEELU) of the Common Law Jurisdiction
She has signed up along with assorted PLD lost souls for a new birth certificate yadda yadda thinking this will provide 'remedy'.

How? Well I think things must be hotting up on the eviction front as the old Neelu will be selling her home to the new one for a very reasonable and modest sum and it appears she is 'doing a Rekha", forwarding CLC crapola to the Land Registry to avoid repossession. She has empiric evidence as to the efficacy of that scheme as Ms Patel's adventures in sofa-surfing testify so why she's doing this only she can explain.

Sonya asks;
Does this then mean that no corporations can get involved with your property
To which Neelu confidently responds;
Lawfully speaking, yes, the corporations never could but did, exercise authority over our children, homes and property - because CRIMINAL STATES ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING IN STATE TERRORISM...the corporations have gone over the top because they not only make their own laws but use trickery to assume lawful contracts offering privileges but making penalties which are void - so once they know we are awake, they will run or hide or plead ignorance of their crimes of treason
Oops, the caps lock light flared briefly there, never a good sign. What a smorgasbord of shite.

Others aren't so sure this is the route to victory*. Pete says;
I registered with the common law court last year, so i am a man, no longer fiction. But the harassment campaign has not stopped against me".
Someone called Jack is more objective in his analysis;
That's because Common Law courts are just play-acting, Pete, and are utterly useless.
The Quatloos Award for the most direct sensible observation 2018 must surely go to this man.

Neelu (or whoever she is nowadays) does a piece to camera where the issue of repossession is a theme bubbling along just under the surface. She's been to the High Court to lodge papers and no doubt surreptitiously buried some crystals along the way but it is all likely to be in vain. But still she persists;
Mighty yet humble, John Smith of http://commonlawcourt.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpzNwsSs2Tw
At 3mins Completing the Process of Commercial Liens with a Perfected Lien - A badge number is as good as a Crime Number
Common Law Court was set up with 12 members of the jury to look at 4 Commercial Liens - the Court was asked to validate the Claim - at 25 mins - this is the first common law court in hundreds of years - Enforcement is necessary to complete the Commercial Lien Process - overcome the loopholes - using the Sheriffs Officers to agree the lawfullness of the Documents - At 28 mins - Treason by the Court for exercising Fraudulent Jurisdiction
A total waste of time, effort and A4 paper (Footle-based Commercial Liens have a 100% failure rate) and it seems Sensible Jack agrees with me. The following post will no doubt get gone soon but here we go, preserved now;
Jack Wrote;
Utter rubbish from the first word to the last. This poor man hasn’t a clue what he is talking about. In both points of fact and understanding of principle he is utterly bewildered. The whole concept of "Freeman Common Law" is just yet another stick which the poor, stupid and hopeless have crafted to beat their own backs with. All over the UK, people are turning their small fines into huge fines and their minor legal disputes into major ones using the pitiable mumbo-jumbo of the type Mr. Smith describes above. If you want to really mess up your life, follow Mr. Smith’s advice. You’d be better off in court muttering spells from the Harry Potter books.
and later;
If you want to really mess up your life, follow Ved's example That's why she's broke, constantly in easily avoidable trouble with the authorities, and about to lose her home.
Fantastic stuff Jack. Neelu herself makes this plaintive cry in another response;
me persecuted for 18 years - when will it STOP?
How about you grow up, face your responsibilities, forget the crazy stuff and live your life with dignity and self-respect for starters.

Colin Worrall weighs in;
He has a point,
They will only talk in court on there terms and there terms only ,
Everyone knows the courts are fake & illegal .
But when you try and talk in the Courts they shoot you straight down because you don’t know the right wordings ,and that’s there wording only .

It’s a con the full court system is that not true jack
But Jack is having none of it;
No, that's not true, Colin. You are as bewildered as Mr Smith.
Colin is a regular at PLD and on Rekha's FB and won't take kindly to being called bewildered which is as kind an adjective as it's possible to apply to Hull's finest FOOTL'er.

Mr Smith of course is John Smith, his most Exulted Pooh-Bar, Grand Fromage and Chief Judicial Wizard of the CLC, Common Law Lawyer, Solicitor, attorney, advocate and barrister, jury member (x 12), chief clerk, usher, pursuer, witness, McKenzie Friend, Amicus Curiae, Prosecutor most Fiscal AND defence brief all rolled into one single all-powerful delusional legal entity, busy relieving gullible Sassenachs of seven quid a time.

Meanwhile Princess Neelu is finding solace in obscure US legislation from 1789, 1861, 1913 and 1933 which are totally irrelevant to the UK. The merry-go-round continues but I sense pressure is being applied by those wanting to perform a palace coup and kick Princess Neelu from her Ilford royal residence.

Oooh, just in time! As I was typing this Neelu has stepped in and cast Jack into the outer darkness!

* !!!!1111!!!!!
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Brilliant synopsis as always, Exiledscouser.
exiledscouser wrote: How? Well I think things must be hotting up on the eviction front as the old Neelu will be selling her home to the new one for a very reasonable and modest sum and it appears she is 'doing a Rekha", forwarding CLC crapola to the Land Registry to avoid repossession.
How much has she lost on her home - is it more than Tom Crawford?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Iam a bit surprised that none of these people have introduced Canon Law into the mixture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_law

It seems a shame not to make a richer pudding.