UK - "Rogue Male" - I think he lost but it's hard to tell

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

UK - "Rogue Male" - I think he lost but it's hard to tell

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Is this the single greatest example of a FOTLer claiming a victory from a loss in court?

http://roguemale.org/2015/03/13/tgbms-h ... solicitor/

It's hard to tell but I think what he describes as a "Sanitised Tort Negligence Claim" and what I would describe as a fictional transcript of a court proceeding probably yeps to clarify the matter

http://roguemale.org/wp-content/uploads ... -CLAIM.pdf
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - "Rogue Male" - I think he lost but it's hard to tel

Post by littleFred »

Ah, splendid, Micheal O'Deira (not his real name) hasn't given up. I commented on Tom's thread that he decided the bank had never really lent him money, so he didn't need to pay his mortgage, so he lost his house.
Exhibit F ~ 'THE GREAT BRITISH MORTGAGE SWINDLE ' ~ an independently made
UK documentary with footage of the unlawful eviction of 4 November 2010.
http://www.thegreatbritishmortgageswindle.net
This is some strange new meaning of "independently made", as the claimant was was one the two film-makers.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote: ... This is some strange new meaning of "independently made", as the claimant was was one the two film-makers.
It is consistent though. Even on his own blog, Rogue Male / Michael has a disturbing tendency to talk about himself in the third person.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would give the benefit of the doubt on "Independently made" as being a description of how the film was produced (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_film) and not that it was made by a party neutral to the proceedings.

Admittedly the context in which the term has been used might suggest another meaning but I think that in this case it's more an unfortunate term rather than evidence of an intent to deceive.

I would say that calling it a documentary is probably stretching matters somewhat though.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

... and it hasn't been released, and people who have seen it have signed a confidentiality document and aren't allowed to talk about it, though I have seen one anonymous review online which was glowingly positive (surprise).

This is an exhibit which, umm, isn't exhibited.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:... and it hasn't been released, and people who have seen it have signed a confidentiality document and aren't allowed to talk about it, though I have seen one anonymous review online which was glowingly positive (surprise).

I actually took the time to peruse this blog/site, and never fully understood the FotL concept of Fraudulent Mortgage, He took the time to list his version. I am only a simple minded soul so it took me two goes . These people are stark raving mad, they fail to grasp that if you refuse to pay you WILL lose. :violin:
He was the operator of TWO yes TWO deregistered vehicles ( FMOTL1 & NAMASTE) both of which are now crushed.
He has a truly wonderful audio of his actions post eviction, covering the house in paint and warning notices. The house was sold for half its value to someone he knows :haha: and this is driving (pardon the pun should be traveling) him mad!!! :violin: .
This lunatic deserves all he gets.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote: He was the operator of TWO yes TWO deregistered vehicles ( FMOTL1 & NAMASTE) both of which are now crushed.
This is one thing I have never been able to understand about the footles (yeah yeah I know, you don't have to tell me) they go through all their mumbo jumbo, spend hours crafting notices and suchlike so they can, or at least they think they can, throw their number plates in the bin and what is the first thing they do when they have completed the process? They nail some number plates on their conveyance.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:
littleFred wrote:... and it hasn't been released, and people who have seen it have signed a confidentiality document and aren't allowed to talk about it, though I have seen one anonymous review online which was glowingly positive (surprise).

I actually took the time to peruse this blog/site, and never fully understood the FotL concept of Fraudulent Mortgage, He took the time to list his version. I am only a simple minded soul so it took me two goes . These people are stark raving mad, they fail to grasp that if you refuse to pay you WILL lose. :violin:
He was the operator of TWO yes TWO deregistered vehicles ( FMOTL1 & NAMASTE) both of which are now crushed.
He has a truly wonderful audio of his actions post eviction, covering the house in paint and warning notices. The house was sold for half its value to someone he knows :haha: and this is driving (pardon the pun should be traveling) him mad!!! :violin: .
This lunatic deserves all he gets.
Can someone please help me? hidden away in this truly outstanding site is the audio of his post eviction issues? If you could post it as a link I will be very pleased.
I listened to it once and want to again.
Oh and Michael Oh Deara is now offering LEGAL ADVICE for £30 an hour :thinking: seems a snip
He will also be prepared to barter :brickwall: But I assume will not take Promissory Notes nor any WeRe type funds :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Possibly: http://roguemale.org/podcast/roguecast- ... er-beware/

Incidentally, the film was scheduled to be shown at Cannes. See http://www.bfi.org.uk/sites/bfi.org.uk/ ... -05-13.pdf
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Possibly: http://roguemale.org/podcast/roguecast- ... er-beware/

Incidentally, the film was scheduled to be shown at Cannes. See http://www.bfi.org.uk/sites/bfi.org.uk/ ... -05-13.pdf
That's the spot!!! Thank You Fred. :D
hucknallred

Re: UK - "Rogue Male" - I think he lost but it's hard to tell

Post by hucknallred »

Just a little bump, for O'Diera's own 6 year old thread, seeing as he gets mentioned in the O'B thread of late & seems quite active in the twatosphere of late.
A nice quick read of his eviction issues & TGBMS of course.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

For the record - conclusive evidence that RM is an anti-Semite. I know he's a somewhat peripheral figure, but I think it's important that these things are brought to light.
That particular battlefield’s roots lie in the false religion known as Judaism, a form of mind control that has, like a bacteria, slowly formed to cover huge swathes of mankind’s consciousness.
https://roguemale.org/2014/08/04/war-since-arrived/
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:52 pm For the record - conclusive evidence that RM is an anti-Semite. I know he's a somewhat peripheral figure, but I think it's important that these things are brought to light.
That particular battlefield’s roots lie in the false religion known as Judaism, a form of mind control that has, like a bacteria, slowly formed to cover huge swathes of mankind’s consciousness.
https://roguemale.org/2014/08/04/war-since-arrived/
It's always da Joos. Standard fallback.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's been a while since Waugh's mate RM merited a mention here.

This post from June describes his intervention in a mortgage repossession case. Of course he lost his house back in 2015, but if at first you don't succeed...

https://roguemale.org/2023/06/10/what-p ... h-justice/
The matter in which I was assisting on 5th May, 2023 is a fraudulent possession claim brought against the home of my good friend, ‘Steve’. I say it is fraudulent for a number of reasons, but largely because Steve has a notarised perfected equitable lien against Alison Rose, the CEO of Nat West Plc, the phony claimant.

The facts established therein are:

1. There is no valid and enforceable mortgage contract in existence.

2. All bookkeeping entries associated with the alleged loan are being concealed by Nat West Plc

3. There is no valid and enforceable mortgage deed or charge operating as a deed in existence.

4. The insurance policy on the alleged borrower’s note is being concealed by Nat West Plc.

5. The call reports for the period covering the alleged loan are being concealed by Nat West Plc

6. The deposit slip for the deposit of the alleged borrower’s note is being concealed by Nat West Plc

7. The order authorising the withdrawal of funds from the alleged borrower’s note deposit account is being concealed by Nat West Plc.

8. The account number from which the money came to fund the alleged loan is being concealed by
Nat West Plc.

9. Any and all existing allonges, front and back, affixed to the promissory note for endorsements, are being concealed by Nat West Plc.
I think we can guess how that's going to pan out.

It looks as if the hearing was adjourned, so worth keeping an eye open for updates, though I suspect we won't hear any more if, as expected, the case goes against 'Steve'.
At the hearing, it soon became clear that the Defence and Counterclaim Steve had posted in a box at the Court, as formerly ‘instructed’ by the security guards, had not been received by the Court and the District Judge had not seen it. Until recently, Nottingham County Court had a Public Counter at which documents could be filed, affidavits witnessed and questions asked. This service has now been reduced from a 4-desk counter to just one in a tiny box room which is ‘appointment only’.

It was also brought to the Judge’s attention that the claim for possession of the property is 2 ½ times in excess of the amount alleged to be owed. In simple terms, a claim for a property and land valued at £200k when the amount owed is just £80 is an inequitable one. When asked if this was a court of equity, the judge replied that it was and that all courts of England and Wales have been since the nineteenth century. In other words, the matter has to dealt with in equity now Steve has evoked it.

The Judge apologised for the shit service and said it was best to serve the Defence and Counterclaim by email.
Trigger warning - post contains casual racism :naughty:
it is to be noted that the guards on the door that afternoon were Pakistani immigrants who speak only broken English and who are, consequently, incapable of engaging in any form of meaningful dialogue
This necessitated in us having to go through more of the security nonsense at the behest of another team of foreign ‘guards’, each of whom was as humourless and over-zealous as the previous one.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...who speak only broken English
If I had to put up with those loons I'd suddenly come over all "Me no speaky English" too. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Steve has a notarised perfected equitable lien against Alison Rose, the CEO of Nat West Plc,
Isn't she the CEO that recently got a Farageing?

Good luck with that then.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:33 pm
Steve has a notarised perfected equitable lien against Alison Rose, the CEO of Nat West Plc,
Isn't she the CEO that recently got a Farageing?

Good luck with that then.
Even if he did have some sort of legitimate lien against her, which I'm sure he doesn't, I don't see how that would negate the mortgage owed to the company.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

.. incapable of engaging in any form of meaningful dialogue
Desperation surely if he's down to trying to argue points of law with the security guard. Broken English is more than needed to toss a couple of losers onto the street.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Looking through RM's site, it's a frog box of crunchy goodness.

Time and time again he returns to the events that lead to him losing not one but two properties, explaining how he would have won all his cases if it wasn't for those pesky judges. Extensive accounts of proceedings are laid out for the amusement of the public.

In this post from 2013, relating to a 2010 hearing (RM - RM, BW - Bank's lawyer) we find this gem:

https://roguemale.org/2013/12/05/the-ma ... t-hearing/
BW: “If the beneficiary of the judgement requests it, then the court will issue a copy of the judgment or order , indorse it or incorporating notice of the consequences of disobedience which must be served by the claimant. The question of the court’s discretion only arises in terms of the effect of that penal notice and indeed whether to commit the defendant for contempt of court and if so what punishment or penalty to impose. And my submission would be it does not have the discretion to refuse.”

RM: Sir, can I be of assistance, I do have a degree in English Literature?”

J is ruffled by the question: “Im sorry this is really unacceptable”
RM: “Oh, I do apologise, sir, I was trying to help. I apologise, I’m just offering my assistance.”
J: “Be quiet.”
More recently RM has challenged a parking ticket on the grounds that paying it would enable the county council to fund the Azov Battalion in Ukraine. Oh, and Bill of Rights 1689 obvs.
As readers will be aware, I have previously challenged a number of these treacherous banking and state entities and I am loathe to give them so much as the steam off my piss. Imagine my annoyance when, 3 weeks ago, I returned to my motor to find one of the black and yellow Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) stuck to my windscreen. It falsely claimed that a parking charge was owed due to the conveyance being in an alleged ‘Permit Parking’ zone.

Why do I say it is a false claim?

For the simple reason that under the Bill of Rights, 1689, which is in full cause and effect, it is illegal under the Laws of these lands for an individual to receive any form of levy, tax demand, charge, punishment etc that has not been through a Court of Law. Common Law that is.

Within 2 days of it being stuck on my windscreen, it was returned directly to the CEO of the Borough Council from which it originated, along with the following Notice. You will notice that it was ‘refused for cause’ – in other words, in accord with the established Laws of these lands, there was no valid cause to issue it as the matter had not been heard by a Common Law Court of Record, which renders it unlawful.
https://roguemale.org/2023/04/07/stop-f ... ist-state/

The post was made in April, and there's been no update. If RM has stuck to his guns, I predict he'll be having another encounter with bailiffs.

Incidentally, I am disappointed to see that Baron Ward's cancellation of all parking fines now and forever doesn't rate a mention.

There's an awkward question to be asked here. How did the council manage to issue the ticket given that RM has previously 'deregistered' his 'conveyances' - with predictable results as set out in this 2013 post:
https://roguemale.org/2013/12/17/highw ... curtailed/

In which he told us in no uncertain terms, referring to the DVLA:
I will not cave into accepting any form of contract with an entity whose ethic is based on the ‘might is right’ enforcement of unlawful contracts which, in any event, are rendered void by way of their procuration without full disclosure and under duress.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

RM has posted an update on the repossession case he's been an inimicus curiae in, with hilarious results.
The one I attended last Friday, 17th November, 2023 was no exception. I’m not going to go into the details of what, in the final instance, did NOT happen but I will draw the reader’s attention to a number of salient facts:

1. The alleged defendant, Steve, is deaf, as anyone who knows him will confirm.

2. It is a fact that a ‘hearing’ in which one of the parties cannot hear is a nullity by definition.
https://roguemale.org/2023/11/20/your-d ... ign-vault/

Obviously it would be unfair for a deaf defendant not to be able to follow proceedings, but unsurprisingly even by RM's own account, that's not quite the whole story.
It was the 4th hearing, the others each being adjourned because Steve cannot hear what is being said. The presiding judge outrageously questioned whether Steve is really deaf and suggested the hearing loop was working fine as 3 people (with full hearing abilities) had tested it.

When Steve told the judge he could not hear him, District Judge Nunn instructed that the desk be brought a couple of yards closer to his. 

Throughout the hearing, Steve kept informing the court that he could barely hear and that 90% of what the Judge was stating was inaudible. Nunn insisted that he be allowed to plough on and that ‘we will do our best.’