Shetland is declaring independence

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Shetland is declaring independence

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Shetlands are declaring independence

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Better known as Captain Calamity -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_%22 ... ty%22_Hill
Atlast......At Last a FMOTL type with style and panache !. He is far away enough to not cause too much nuisance to others and I can forgive him the occasional piece of pointless litigation.
He has the potential to be a National Treasure. I just hope others leave him in his shed ....content making un sailable boats out of wardrobes. His Wikipedia page is a delight.
I like this man.....Thank You for bringing him to our attention.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Just what we need a FMoTL with actual experience of ignoring maritime law.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Just what we need a FMoTL with actual experience of ignoring maritime law.
If he wants to sail off in his Wardrobe....with a jar of honey and lots of money wrapped up in a £5 note.....no radio..nor lifebelt...and no idea, Let him.
After about two months someone might wonder what has happened to him..... :haha: .
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Just what we need a FMoTL with actual experience of ignoring maritime law.
If he wants to sail off in his in his Wardrobe....with a jar of honey and lots of money wrapped up in a £5 note.....no radio..nor lifebelt...and no idea, Let him.
After about two months someone might wonder what has happened to him..... :haha: .
My thought exactly. With time the problem solves itself. As Wikipedia says;
There are no full-time residents of the island or permanent structures.[21] Hill stays in a house in Cunningsburgh on Shetland's south mainland and travels to and from the island on a small flat-bottomed plywood home made boat. Mr Hill had to be rescued by a Coastguard helicopter and RNLI Lifeboat on 14 September 2008 after his vessel began to sink. His boat was described as "ramshackle" and a "floating wardrobe" and was criticised by his rescuers for having no lifejacket or radio aboard.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:More nuttery from Stuart Hill:

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-jud ... 0000d74aa7

Plus an interesting related piece:

https://www.abdn.ac.uk/law/documents/RBS_v_Hill.pdf
And while our attention has been diverted by the antics of Team Crawford
this man is continuing to quietly undermine the whole fabric
of the Union, and build an independent Nation.
Or " just when you thought it safe to go back into the water"

https://youtu.be/1lARLLEIpYo
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He's still at it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWO5GA01Etc#t=91

Stuart is making his way though the Scottish court system.

His take on things as you'll know is that Shetland isn't part of the UK. Or anywhere for that matter so he's stepped into the constitutional void and claimed ownership for himself.

In order to take this matter along he realised that although nothing would happen if HE took some sort of court action, things might be easier if 'THEY' were to take action against him.

What to do, what to do.

In 2015 the local village shop came up for auction so our hero 'hatched a plan', went along and made a bid. He thinks that as all land is 'allodial', anyone with title to such land is superior to any law. Or something.

Our man's bid must have been a big one and he states that he later cancelled the cheque so I'm guessing that he bid high and left a deposit, winning the auction.

The minute he got home he cancelled the cheque and claimed allodial title to the property. After all, he's already made an allodial claim to the whole of the Shetlands so this is 'under that umbrella' says Stuart. So far so crazy.

He has previously sent an 'un-rebutted demand' of some sort claiming ownership of the islands and because no-one has responded to this baloney he thinks he's now lord and master of the lot.

He trots along and 'takes peaceful possession' of the property (i.e. burgles his way in) and pops up a notice declaring UDI for the newly-liberated former village shop. New locks are fitted - after all, don't want any old crazy bastards getting in.

Now ensconced, he wrote to all and sundry in authority saying 'bring it on!' in an effort to provoke a reaction - any reaction so as to provide a platform for his views on things, generally.

And so someone bit - not the bank but the failed bidder who Stuart had well and truly pissed off, a local solicitor. Queue McPlod who are after all hand in glove with solicitors and Stuart is arrested for criminal damage.

McFOUL! cries Stuart, how can I damage my own property?

And so to court in October last year. In the meantime the sale resumed the failed bidder was successful and he bought the property with real money.

The judge (or sheriff as they are in Scotland) a Mr. Mann had some history with Stuart. On a previous occasion "He made me bankrupt - ALLEGEDLY" (shades of Jim Wyld there) and "he called me a stupid old man" so how can he get a fair trial?

He challenged the jurisdiction of the court to proceed against him, all to no avail and matters went off to January this year. At the October hearing he appears to have told Sheriff Mann that he would not agree to the bail conditions, only to be told that "you'll be remanded in custody for three months". Now Stuart may have principals but they don't appear to extend to spending Hogmanay and his birthday in stir. So he caved in and agreed.

His case papers arrived and he immediately smelt a conspiracy - they were out to get him!

"Infamy. Infamy. They've all got it infamy". Apologies but I couldn't resist.

At his January hearing he tried the usual freeman baloney challenging jurisdiction etc and found himself arrested, taken to the cells and detained. A hearing took place in his cell and - before you know it - he was on his way, bail refused to Peterhead Prison. Not a nice place, not very nice at all. Especially as it closed in December 2013.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Peterhead

Two weeks later he applied for bail but the Crown withdrew the case on the basis that if convicted he'd have faced a month in prison, at most and he was free. The bastards had deprived him of his moment in the sun.

So what has he proved?

I think Sheriff MANN's assessment is probably correct.

Stuart's next move?

He's broken back into the former shop and new proceedings are ongoing. FFS! as everyone in Shetland must be saying.

"It's just perfect" says the looney laird leering lazily into the lens as the video fades.

You have to watch this video from Stuart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM1gyWYFbwE

A common meme in Freeman circles is free energy generaton.

Stuart goes one better. He's built a Heath-Robinson like contraption featuring bicycle wheels, wooden weights and a small motor. Its a Gravity Generator. Watch and enjoy. If anyone can figure out what it is he's trying to prove - and if it works - they get a free haggis.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Note to Mods.

If Stuart is right this thread MUST be immediately and allodially removed from the United Kingdom section and placed in a new one. Don't ask me which section, that's for you to figure out.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This is a whole new level of insanity.
I've always believed out remote islands were inhabited by mainly lunatics, now finally the proof
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

exiledscouser wrote:Note to Mods.

If Stuart is right this thread MUST be immediately and allodially removed from the United Kingdom section and placed in a new one. Don't ask me which section, that's for you to figure out.
Quatloos is already maintained and operated through Hillary Clinton's private server located in a bathroom closet in Colorado. All of the forums, while apparently segregated by location and topic, are just lumped together there along with Hillary's classified emails. I believe the Clintons have made the closet extraterritorial by annexing it to Freedonia and are claiming it as an embassy.

Our ambassador

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Quatloos is already maintained and operated through Hillary Clinton's private server located in a bathroom closet in Colorado.
Perhaps you would ask Mrs Clinton if, when she next pays it a visit for some "personal maintenance", when she's finished would she be so kind as to also flush pigpot down the pan?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was "The ponies or the islands??".
guilty

Post by guilty »

SteveUK wrote:I've always believed out remote islands were inhabited by mainly lunatics, now finally the proof
I lived and worked there for 25 years, but I sobered up left just before Stuart arrived in his wardrobe.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

guilty wrote:
SteveUK wrote:I've always believed out remote islands were inhabited by mainly lunatics, now finally the proof
I lived and worked there for 25 years, but I sobered up left just before Stuart arrived in his wardrobe.
Do they have local artisan tin foil hats?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
norteen
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by norteen »

sorry to bump a thread...but he is still at it.
https://www.shetnews.co.uk/2020/03/05/t ... ext-month/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Could the title be changed from "The Shetlands" to "Shetland", which is what it should be called? Some feel strongly enough that one coffee shop actually had a sign to that effect, letting visitors know that there is no such place as "the Shetlands".

And more recently .. http://myshetland.co.uk/never-the-shetlands/
So I need to tell you that there is nowhere on this earth called “the Shetlands”. Don’t ever use it when you talk about Shetland because, to us who live here, it is wrong and actually, well to be frank, ignorant.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:35 pm Could the title be changed from "The Shetlands" to "Shetland", which is what it should be called? Some feel strongly enough that one coffee shop actually had a sign to that effect, letting visitors know that there is no such place as "the Shetlands".

And more recently .. http://myshetland.co.uk/never-the-shetlands/
So I need to tell you that there is nowhere on this earth called “the Shetlands”. Don’t ever use it when you talk about Shetland because, to us who live here, it is wrong and actually, well to be frank, ignorant.
Unless it is used in the possessive form, no? The Shetland's Coffee shop?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
norteen
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by norteen »

My husband and I, once went to one of his talks, we were the only ones that attended. It was about the claim that Shetland does not belong to the UK..pawned by the king of Norway..blah blah.

He seemed, rational, if a tad bit obsessed, but he has got no further.

I do not understand where he gets his money from, as far as I know he is just a pensioner.

During the election campaign he took out large ads in the paper.

The other thing is, who has the energy to beat this dead horse, at his age. I see this sort of thing as maybe a symptom of OCD ..??