Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:Thoughts?

I think, to quote Lana Del Ray, you're fucking crazy as the day is long
LOL that made me chuckle, looking at the size of him, his provisions will include lots of mars bars, a selfie stick and his girly wrist bands. If he could sneak Ginger Chris in that would be great, but i fear Ginger will not be visiting Nottingham again any time soon.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote: LOL that made me chuckle, looking at the size of him, his provisions will include lots of mars bars, a selfie stick and his girly wrist bands. If he could sneak Ginger Chris in that would be great, but i fear Ginger will not be visiting Nottingham again any time soon.
Ginger who? He certainly found out who his friends were after his little run in with the law. Support is not a 2 way street with the Crawfords....

Picture the scene after a few hours with all those fat take-away junk fed gits pressed up against each other, no way to squeeze past to a toilet even if the water isn't cut off. Take more than a few blokes with jet washers to clean that mess up...
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Picture the scene after a few hours with all those fat take-away junk fed gits pressed up against each other, no way to squeeze past to a toilet even if the water isn't cut off.
They could always use the attic for their bowel movements. I hear it's the done thing in some circles...