JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Post by vampireLOREN »

All I can say is this man takes Lunacy to new heights.
He sadly has a strange look about him too .
https://youtu.be/l_1JoGNKO8o
:brickwall:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Re: JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Post by NYGman »

https://youtu.be/l0xaD56gqPI

This one is just sad. Added bonus, he is calling from his bathroom, I think he is actually sitting on the throne, so to speak. The way he mocks the answer system, and his salivating at his chance to talk to the baliff. As soon as he connects, he tells then he is recording, and they tell him they can't discuss the case of he records. He asks to make a statement, and then just starts to babble excitedly as if he is someone special, and they need to be told who he is. Poor Robby from the Baliff, handled himself well, given the utter contempt he was being shown by this idiot. John squeels with delight for having told this poor call center guy what for.

It is quite sad, John here seems to be living in some strange alternative universe where normal laws do not apply. Next he will be mailing a letter to the local university science department returning the law of gravity because he didn't consent to being bound by it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

This is Jonathan Doe (or Dow, but probably not his real name), as described in Ceylon's thread viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10301&start=80#p186554 onwards. Jon has his own YouTube channel.

In https://youtu.be/l_1JoGNKO8o, Jon gets a couple of things right. He says bailiffs don't ask magistrates for warrants. Yup, I think that is true: a warrant is an instruction (and authority) from a magistrate to a bailiff. The request will have come from someone else, the claimant.

He says EX96 forms are not real warrants. Correct: they are not warrants at all, nor do they claim to be. They are notices from enforcement officers to claimants. But Jonathan seems to think they are not warrants because they are not signed by magistrates. Well, no, why would a notice from a bailiff be signed by a magistrate?

Everything else he says is junk. 28m 38s of junk. Some of it is pseudo-legal junk. Then he gets to personal threats:
What I'm going to do is I'm going to find out all about you, Mr Bailiff, I'm going to find out who you are, where you live, your family members, the car you drive, the job you do, the people you work for, everything. Your days as a bailiff are numbered, my friend, because we are shutting you all down, as you can see.
When the bailiff leaves his job for another, he will still be hounded, and driven out of that job as well. This will continue until the ex-bailiff makes a public video apology for all the harm he has done to the freeloaders.

It sounds like a lot of hard work, all this hounding of bailiffs. Would the freeloaders bother? I reckon it would be easier to pay their bills. And learn how to park their cars properly.

Hey, Jonathan, learn how to park your car properly! Then you won't have to deal with parking tickets, or bailiffs when you don't pay the tickets.

Most (wannabe) gurus have some kind of moral case, if not legal case. Jonathan seems to have none at all. He is an unpleasant trouble-maker who seems deeply ignorant.

(In fairness, his technical stuff about cameras and computers is correct. Funny how he can use cameras and computers, but can't park his car.)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

His plan, which is to harass and humiliate the bailiffs, is quite creepy and sinister. It's all about a fantasy of revenge which makes him seem a bit like the Walter Mitty of Sov's. He wants to make things personal and this strikes me as being the sort who might resort to violence.

I'd suspect he's the sort of person who's always been a nobody, he's that guy who you don't willingly remember going to school with and suddenly he's found people stupid enough to want his opinion. A sad desperate loser who's about to find out how insignificant he really is.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

More videos are emerging of this event, from another camera. They were really scraping the barrel to find speakers.

For exampe, Rob of clan Lennox, aka Rob B (but he changed his name in 2000), says he isn't a lawyer. He doesn't know any law. Therefore he is not qualified to know what his name is. Huh? He has a passport in his name, so I suppose he knew his name when he applied for his passport. But now he doesn't know, so he has asked Theresa May, and told her he has to lie whenever he is asked for his name.

Despite knowing nothing about law, he then lectures us about contract and trust law, including identities and due diligence and authority and definitions in military dictionaries because we are really under military law and a whole bunch of remarkably boring stuff. Was it junk? I don't know. It made almost no sense to me. Perhaps it was nonsense. He tells us a load of stuff about the naming of Wigan Borough District Council, or something.

He tells us that council tax is really slavery. Then he delivers a lecture on slavery: all the various Acts and Statutes that prohibited slavery. Do non-consenting slave-owners have to obey these Acts and Statutes? He doesn't say.

The best part of this tedious 85-minute presentation is Tom Crawford etc in the background trying to stay awake. I can't imagine that the audience learnt anything.

Peter of England tells us not to vote by putting an "X" in the box because "X" says we are incompetent. More interestingly, the first 100 cheque-books will be delivered to WeRe bank on 13 April. He persuaded the printer used by the major banks to do this, "and they took some persuading". [Perhaps Menard could learn a thing or two from Peter of England?] He is organising some sort of uniform for the various gatherings, so people can be recognised as belonging to a group, coming together under an umbrella. He says:
It's got to go to the next level now because if we're not perceived to be any type of threat in inverted commas then we are not really doing our work.
The WeRe bank now has £15 million in promissory notes, so people with cheque books will be able to pay fines, taxes and so on with WeRe cheques. Just like ordinary banks, Peter's bank will be happy to lend more money than it has on deposit.

[I wonder what suckers sent him promissory notes? If his bank is ever raided and TPTB take away the PNs, they might demand payments in cold hard cash from the suckers, who will quickly discover what Lord Denning actually said.]

In the same video, from 10m55s, Guy Taylor seems to be tripping over his feet or words as he delivers a short rallying speech.

Wendy Hirst talks inaudibly about Melanie Shaw.

Tom wraps up the evening.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:All I can say is this man takes Lunacy to new heights.
Our Boy Jon....what a little love, https://youtu.be/WRnKD8lbUaw
You cannot stop a winner :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

If he's so worried about giving them Joinder, doesn't it say a lot when he talks about it the poor phone operators have no idea what he is going on about. I'd think that would be a big clue that they aren't trying to get the thing they have no idea exists.

His argument that the letter is fake is entirely flawed and wrong. If he wants to launch an action against the company then he can do so, by taking the company to court, instead all this waste of fast food seems to want to do is try to bully and lie (I do not think he went to a solicitor about that letter in any way shape or form) his way out of paying his debts.

Having said that, I have to say that if I was calling that debt collector I probably wouldn't be in a good mood if I was made to listen to any more of that damnable music they played when he was on hold.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Jonathan Dow lies. No UK solicitor would say that the absence of signature on a lettter made it "mail fraud".

I wonder what got him into this? Perhaps Jonathan Dow's photography business is flagging. (Weddings from £650 upwards.) Having pricelists and web pages saying "2014" or even "2011" suggests it might be.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Jonathan Dow lies. No UK solicitor would say that the absence of signature on a lettter made it "mail fraud".

I wonder what got him into this? Perhaps Jonathan Dow's photography business is flagging. (Weddings from £650 upwards.) Having pricelists and web pages saying "2014" or even "2011" suggests it might be.
He is the future of this movement, he is a very strange.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:This one is just sad. Added bonus, he is calling from his bathroom, I think he is actually sitting on the throne, so to speak.
And he appears to be wearing a fluffy dressing-gown. Which doesn't entirely excuse his vainglorious blustering, the wide-eyed glee of his spiteful threats etc. Anyone who knows anything about the relevant law will immediately recognise OPCA make-believe ("joinder" etc).

He may imagine himself to be the superior party in that call, but the call-centre operator brushed him off with magnificently polite indifference.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Is it just me or does He reminds anyone of the british comedian http://www.halcruttenden.com/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Cruttenden
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

NYGman wrote:Is it just me or does He reminds anyone of the british comedian http://www.halcruttenden.com/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Cruttenden
that is creepy :(
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Is it just me or does He reminds anyone of the british comedian http://www.halcruttenden.com/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Cruttenden
Personally I find that he reminds me of Ben Swain from the 'Thick of It', only thicker.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="vampireLOREN"]
Spent a bit of time knocking back and forth on the comment section on one of his videos,
and this inspired genius has stated he has proof that I am Dave Caress the bailiff and that
he will "out" me to everyone on facebook and warned me not delete anything.
I have tried to pressure him to do it, I have to say now that I AM NOT the said Mr Caress
have no connection to the gentleman and am actually considerably more attractive than him.
I have had my YouTube account since 2006, I only use it to watch videos leaving encouraging comments or disparaging if required. I hope this error will not cause Mr Caress any distress.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

never give a bailiff a reason to caress you.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wouldn’t that kind of depend on what the bailiff looked like and what you were in to? And no Grixit, we really don’t want to know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:All I can say is this man takes Lunacy to new heights.
Another fine video......
https://youtu.be/aP6JskmR3Bc

:haha:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

vampireLOREN wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: Spent a bit of time knocking back and forth on the comment section on one of his videos,
and this inspired genius has stated he has proof that I am Dave Caress the bailiff and that
I have tried to pressure him to do it, I have to say now that I AM NOT the said Mr Caress
have no connection to the gentleman and am actually considerably more attractive than him.
I have had my YouTube account since 2006, I only use it to watch videos leaving encouraging comments or disparaging if required. I hope this error will not cause Mr Caress any distress.
Damn, you mean your not, was going to ask you to give a few freemans a slap on your next eviction
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

fat frank wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: Spent a bit of time knocking back and forth on the comment section on one of his videos,
Damn, you mean your not, was going to ask you to give a few freemans a slap on your next eviction
Sadly not, but I actually like his tenacity? I believe he has retired now. A good and loyal servant. :haha:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

don't know if he has or hasn't, seen a few youtube vids, and I don't know how he doesn't punch some of them, if someone kept putting a phone in my face, they would get a slap lol