JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: JOHN a GURU in Waiting.

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:All I can say is this man takes Lunacy to new heights.
He sadly has a strange look about him too .
https://youtu.be/l_1JoGNKO8o
:brickwall:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOu4MfVb6JM

Prior to Jonathan becoming an Internet/FMOTL waffler he almost carved a career in the music industry but sadly he never secured a record label

Here he is guys...enjoy!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

When Tom gets evicted you'll be able to view the video in new 'cinematic' video quality becase he'll be there with his new toy to capture it all.

Notice how his most recent Crawford video has comments disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LVTQgDdOBM
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Notice how his most recent Crawford video has comments disabled.
@17m45s... Oh dear no, that's the wrong truth. That's the old truth, when TC had WON A FAMOUS VICTORY. The truth has changed since then, the Ministry of Truth has corrected this egregious error and inserted the new truth - that TC was OUTRAGEOUSLY CHEATED OF JUSTICE.

Someone needs to send this video to the memory hole.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Notice how his most recent Crawford video has comments disabled.
@17m45s... Oh dear no, that's the wrong truth. That's the old truth, when TC had WON A FAMOUS VICTORY. The truth has changed since then, the Ministry of Truth has corrected this egregious error and inserted the new truth - that TC was OUTRAGEOUSLY CHEATED OF JUSTICE.

Someone needs to send this video to the memory hole.
This best video on this whole court result fiasco
is the fine video by the son and heir of the house
of Crawford.
I call it "basically" or "Bollocks"
or even "Bollocks Basically".
:snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Please check out this unusual persons latest efforts

https://youtu.be/qaDs7SfP-uY

He manages to become the complete package:
#1 He gets the parking ticket.
#2 He videos returning ticket to security officers at Council Office.
#3 He uploads video to social network site.
#4 He writes lots of letters ( I mean lots) .
#5 He queues in Post Office to purchase registered postage for said letters.
#6 He videos himself wearing a towelling dressing gown sitting I imagine on a toilet , making numerous phone calls to Enforcement Officers . He delights in sharing his varied and deep knowledge of Legal matters with these people. He informs them he is a " Para Legal" and also informs them he intends to follow them to the ends of the Earth.
He states that he is part of a group that stop "Bailiffs". ( We have yet to see filmed proof of this apart from his appearing at Uncle Toms Cabin).
#7 He uploads videos of conversation including all Phone numbers to YouTube.
Not for me to comment about how he expends his energies.....But he really needs a life.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He really believes his own crap, doesn't he.

I love how the enforcement officer says, if you don't want us to visit, don't park illegally. So simple, an idiot can understand it. I also think it funny he tries to enforce unilateral contracts on others, yet fails to realize that the no parking signs have put him on notice, and the fact that he has agreed to obey traffic signals as part of his licensing requirement, means he has agreed to follow these rules... That is more of a contract than his letters, or maybe he doesn't have a licence.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

John's latest piece of brilliance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdlMcJYUzT0

Basically John gives it the big 'un to the enforcement agent over the phone whilst pulling Chrisy Morris style facial expressions but the EA is wise to him and won't talk to him as he knows the lady in question hasn't given authority to John to act on her behalf.

Still, making yet another video like this makes John feel good and will get him a few YouTube views and some applause from his followers. The biggest fail in this video is that he didn't get authorization from the lady in question to discuss the mater with the EA which completely validates the reason the EA repeatedly put the phone down on him.

I'm just grateful he didn't record this one in his dressing gown in the toilet.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Now he's in the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onxjStw-Mrk
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

IDIOT wrote:Now he's in the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onxjStw-Mrk
Funny, I was wondering this morning what our little John DerbJD was up to, as he has been quite for some weeks. I wonder if he got a parking ticket wile filming this video, as he obviously needs more material.

As to the song, don't like it...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not being critical of the song, but that is a shockingly poor attempt at a video. Friends of mine work in the music industry, one founded Food records and another is in a band so big I bet even Burnaby's heard of them.

The lighting is poor, making the drummer look inhumanely pale while the banjo player and guitarist are normal. It's as though the lights on the drummer are too high or the exposure is wrong.

The Camera moves around far too much.

The edit is too busy and gimmicky, it doesn't work. With video's less is often more.

The start is with a banjo riff, so why the fuck is the first shot of the guitarist? Start with the fucking banjo.

Never have two people in the band try to lip sync when the recording only has one of them singing, because it leaves the audience with no idea as to who the singer is (unless it's a really well known band which this band isn't).

Drummers should never be made to smile. Never. Ever.

I get it, you've got software that lets you do effects, just because you can do something isn't a reason to do something.

Ok you shot in a photo studio, but did the least creative thing you could. If you are going to shoot on an all white background, then don't move the camera so we see bits of the background that aren't all white. It doesn't work and looks like you just didn't finish the set.

Video style doesn't work with the song. Then again the video doesn't work without the song (watch it on mute for added hilarity).

Keep people in costume, if someone has a hat, then doesn't have a hat, then has a hat again it looks like amateur hour.

I get you were working in a photo studio, but you couldn't try something a bit more imaginative. Couldn't have tried to maybe tell a story?

A gopro on a gimbal is not the best choice for shooting professional video in a studio setting. It's not designed for it and it doesn't excel at it. It's very hard to get the colour balance/exposure right, which is all the more important if you are using a white background.
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeanutGallery wrote:Not being critical of the song, but that is a shockingly poor attempt at a video. Friends of mine work in the music industry, one founded Food records and another is in a band so big I bet even Burnaby's heard of them.

The lighting is poor, making the drummer look inhumanely pale while the banjo player and guitarist are normal. It's as though the lights on the drummer are too high or the exposure is wrong.

The Camera moves around far too much.

The edit is too busy and gimmicky, it doesn't work. With video's less is often more.

The start is with a banjo riff, so why the fuck is the first shot of the guitarist? Start with the fucking banjo.

Never have two people in the band try to lip sync when the recording only has one of them singing, because it leaves the audience with no idea as to who the singer is (unless it's a really well known band which this band isn't).

Drummers should never be made to smile. Never. Ever.

I get it, you've got software that lets you do effects, just because you can do something isn't a reason to do something.

Ok you shot in a photo studio, but did the least creative thing you could. If you are going to shoot on an all white background, then don't move the camera so we see bits of the background that aren't all white. It doesn't work and looks like you just didn't finish the set.

Video style doesn't work with the song. Then again the video doesn't work without the song (watch it on mute for added hilarity).

Keep people in costume, if someone has a hat, then doesn't have a hat, then has a hat again it looks like amateur hour.

I get you were working in a photo studio, but you couldn't try something a bit more imaginative. Couldn't have tried to maybe tell a story?

A gopro on a gimbal is not the best choice for shooting professional video in a studio setting. It's not designed for it and it doesn't excel at it. It's very hard to get the colour balance/exposure right, which is all the more important if you are using a white background.
In the comments section he says he charges £500 to make a music video.
DerbJd 1 day ago
+Daniel Bostock Very cool :). I do music videos from about £500 with editing and finishing and rendered to HQ DVD and HQ YouTube output. But inbox me on FB and I'll sort something out for you ;)
I can picture him now doing the editing in his dressing gown in between making his menacing calls to bailiff companies.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

and the worst of it is that if you look at his 'Liked' playlist of videos on YouTube he is liking his own videos as if that single 'like' is going to be the groundbreaker.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=L ... ngH1J0JnYQ

Blokes a prat that even claimed he saw all the paper work that supported Crawford's claims early doors.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not being critical of the song, but that is a shockingly poor attempt at a video. Friends of mine work in the music industry, one founded Food records and another is in a band so big I bet even Burnaby's heard of them.
Burnaby knows nothing of current bands, no matter how big. He's still lost in the music of his youth, the 1960s, and stopped following pop music when The Band broke up in 1975. After that traumatic experience, when I realized that you can't trust anyone (why hadn't I learned from the Beatles?), I retreated to 1950's jazz. I read the papers this morning to Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane playing at Carnegie Hall in 1957.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I read the papers this morning to Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane playing at Carnegie Hall in 1957.
...an astonishing performance, and even more so when you think that the tape languished undiscovered in a vault somewhere for 50 years or so.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
I read the papers this morning to Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane playing at Carnegie Hall in 1957.
...an astonishing performance, and even more so when you think that the tape languished undiscovered in a vault somewhere for 50 years or so.
The sound quality is excellent, particularly when you consider it was a concert recording.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Monk's son recently contributed an article to the Huffington Post.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Been quiet for a while but JD has popped up on FB with this:-
Jon Dow
18 hrs

THe only way people are going to be able to defend their homes from fraudulent evictions is to cram as many people in the house and lock all the doors and windows and stay there. Obviously remember to take provisions in there too. How will they bust the doors open when 100 people are inside? Thoughts?
Like Comment
15 people like this.
Comments
Jon Dow
Jon Dow Whilst the Tories allow the Police to have a "fuck you" attitude towards the Law, the Legal, their own job roles, Officer vs Constable and what it means, and are "just doing their jobs" like robots, then the people must also adopt a "fuck you too!" attitude in return. Come and break into a house with 100 large men inside. Let's see that happening.
Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hrs
Jon Dow
Jon Dow The People Force
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hrs
Jayne Drayton
Jayne Drayton Well im under the impression that nowadays the cops can just climb up onto your roof and rip it off. a bit like what happened at Toms, but in reverse wink emoticon
Jon Dow
Jon Dow Let them fall in to the lions pit.
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike i think the police need training in the law and to stop being so bloody defensive in regards to people fully knowledgeable in the actual laws being broken and being listened to and not treated like an annoyance idiots and scum!
Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hrs
Dawn Hebblethwaite
Dawn Hebblethwaite As much as this is a great idea it wouldn't always be possible to do, sometimes the bailiffs turn up unannounced & without prior knowledge (as they did with Tom & Sue), it's not always that easy. xx
Jon Dow
Jon Dow Amanda, I have seen the test papers they induce potential cops with these days. Gone are the sporting abilities and click tests (running between two posts on a timer). The tests filter out personality traits and the ones that are favoured are narcicc...See More
Like · Reply · 3 · 18 hrs
Stuart Neal replied · 1 Reply
Mark P Conway
Mark P Conway handcuff all of us together in a ring around the property
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs
Jon Dow
Jon Dow Isn't that called "putting the kettle on" ?
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
View more replies
Joe Dunn
Joe Dunn They would just get Manchester Police to smash the wall down.
Like · Reply · 2 · 17 hrs
Jon Dow
Jon Dow Let them,. We need as much video footage to wake the masses as possible.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike the man tsu say it wasnt them though didnt they lol
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs
Francis Hanney
Francis Hanney Its time to mirror what they do too the innocent, they have addresses too.
Like · Reply · 3 · 17 hrs
Francis Hanney
Francis Hanney Being nice to these bastards obviously wont work.
Like · Reply · 3 · 17 hrs
Philip John Chin
Philip John Chin or turn up at police station enmass and citizens arrest of the chief, hes the one enforcing policies, always target the guy at the top.
Like · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs
The comments section is hilarious, keep filming John, it is waking people up to the bunch of muppetts you lot are. If you have FB check Jons cover photo. Sums him up nicely.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

THe only way people are going to be able to defend their homes from fraudulent evictions is to cram as many people in the house and lock all the doors and windows and stay there. Obviously remember to take provisions in there too. How will they bust the doors open when 100 people are inside? Thoughts?
Yes. I have a thought.
I think that the police and bailiffs will just sit outside, quietly waiting. Maybe enjoy a pizza, a few jokes.
Then when the toilet in the property has blocked and 100 big blokes are trying to shit in the fireplace, the door will open from the inside and the occupants can be arrested as they leave.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:
Yes. I have a thought.
I think that the police and bailiffs will just sit outside, quietly waiting. Maybe enjoy a pizza, a few jokes.
Then when the toilet in the property has blocked and 100 big blokes are trying to shit in the fireplace, the door will open from the inside and the occupants can be arrested as they leave.
I don't suppose the fact that they will also have thought of cutting off the water and electricity etc, will have crossed his mind either.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Thoughts?

I think, to quote Lana Del Ray, you're fucking crazy as the day is long