1st May 2015 - National SovCit Prove You're An Idiot Day

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

1st May 2015 - National SovCit Prove You're An Idiot Day

Post by Bones »

Thought this deserved it's own thread.

Can't wait to see all the films of them being dragged out of various places half drunk

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... TQgO5MvYtw
vampireLOREN

Re: 1st May 2015 - National SovCit Prove You're An Idiot Day

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Thought this deserved it's own thread.

Can't wait to see all the films of them being dragged out of various places half drunk

Droves of people walking along all holding mobile phones up and looking studiously at the screen. I do wonder what it is about Nottingham that produces so many of these people?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Shouldn't that be Prove You're NOT An Idiot Day? As I kind of think the other goes without saying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

notorial dissent wrote:Shouldn't that be Prove You're NOT An Idiot Day? As I kind of think the other goes without saying.
lol

I take it for granted but I do enjoy watching the films to remind myself :snicker:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

vampireLOREN wrote: I do wonder what it is about Nottingham that produces so many of these people?.
perhaps its the sheriff. saw something about that once...
:lol:
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
longdog

Post by longdog »

vampireLOREN wrote:I do wonder what it is about Nottingham that produces so many of these people?.
I believe Nottingham has a significant imbalance in numbers between male and female populations so perhaps it's a result of 'not getting any'.

That said... I'm not getting any either :( :violin:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Isn't the rumoured gender disparity in Nottingham such that there are more women than men? Which would mean that statistically Ceylon et al should be rolling in women (now there's a mental image that's neither wanted or deserved). As such if they aren't getting any, it's far more likely to be the ladies choice and lets face it, when considering the options who could really blame them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Isn't the rumoured gender disparity in Nottingham such that there are more women than men? Which would mean that statistically Ceylon et al should be rolling in women (now there's a mental image that's neither wanted or deserved). As such if they aren't getting any, it's far more likely to be the ladies choice and lets face it, when considering the options who could really blame them.
Well Ceylon knocks around with a plump faced bald headed fat chap, and together they do appear alternative lifestyle......maybe there is no problem.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More likely it is one of those NIYWTLMOE things, from everything I've heard about Ceylon, he, and a number of others, very neatly fit in to that category..
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

All assembled for the cretins day out;
by bertiebert » Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 am
Roger Hayes and John Hurst will be present, along with Guy Taylor, Linda Taylor, Tom Crawford and many many other 'known' names and faces :-)
However, due to the nature of events happening on the day, we simply can not publicise exact happenings beforehand.
[Providing the entertainment will be surprise guest band Ceylon Haining and the Strawmen.]
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

You can follow progress of the "day out" at the FB link below. Looks like about 200 people but there are three locations so it's hard to tell.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 6/?fref=ts
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I still haven't seen much information on the activities relating to the "Day of Action" that was supposed to be held yesterday. It all seemed to be about Tom Crawford's court case.

Given that nearly all of them couldn't get into the court and that there was no judgement to celebrate / protest about it seems to have been a bit of a damp squib.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, a damp squib.

There were suggestions that a Grand Jury would be held. A GJ is 12 to 25 people so needs a large room. There was talk of invoking Magna Carta 61 and "peacefully taking over" public buildings. I suspect they wanted to start (and perhaps end) with the court building. What better place to hold a mock trial?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Yes, a damp squib.

There were suggestions that a Grand Jury would be held. A GJ is 12 to 25 people so needs a large room. There was talk of invoking Magna Carta 61 and "peacefully taking over" public buildings. I suspect they wanted to start (and perhaps end) with the court building. What better place to hold a mock trial?
At last there is some film footage, found one made by Bastion Radio its on Derbjd channel.
I did catch some of the live feed on the day, and this is pretty much the same. I would be surprised if there are more than 100-150 people there. Usual faces Wesley Ahmed poring his scorn on police. Shaven headed what did they call em?? peace keepers/storm troopers...TJOK a strange obsessed little man, Roger the ex BNP man. A wonderful snippet of PoE handing out leaflets (wonder what they were about?) Ceylon etc. All in All a total waste of time. :beatinghorse:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Just over one minute in Tom Crawford,
well it`s been terrorism by the courts and the banks while I have been ill.
Bald man with perfect teeth
The Judges are pissing about trying to waste time. They [the courts] know they’re in trouble, they can`t put their name to it.
Running commentary;
The peacekeepers threatening to take the building if a judge wasn’t found within 30 minutes , five minutes later they found a judge! Very convienient.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ai910ssBw
At 9:33 Roger Hayes then makes a star appearance saying
“Bradford and Bingley have opened the door”
and I lost the will to live.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote: Bald man with perfect teeth
You must mean that individual who has an extremely high i.q and is a legal expert :sarcasmon:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:Thought this deserved it's own thread.

So, was a single building seized by the people for the people ?

Was a Grand Jury convened ?

All that appears to have happened is that Tom's hearing was continually delayed by rent a mob
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's a beerhall putsch but without most of the beer. Or singing. Or willingness to engage a police line instead of just yelling at them in front of the comeras.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Mark Haining's video of what happened at the 1st May "Day of Action". Not much action apparently, apart from a brief bit of manufactured thuggery. More a case of standing around outside the court freezing your nuts off. Good to see the police were well prepared. Almost like they knew they were coming. :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiCQ0k1 ... freload=10
Bones

Post by Bones »

Even by SovCit standards the day of action was a complete faliure. Wasn't something also supposed to happen on 2 May ? Except for the Tom Cirus coming into town nothing else happened.