Mr Malik

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Mr Malik

Post by vampireLOREN »

I expect most of you may have seen this man?.
https://youtu.be/9d6nPPNu8bM

He has many videos some of only 2 second duration, they start with his dogs and searches through dating sites . This particular video is a good part to start, the usual freeman rubbish and apart from he appears to live in a mess he seems okay. Later on we see him arrested and evicted ( No help from Mr Ebert/Ceylon/Tom/Guy/Wesley old uncle Tom Cobley and all)
and then all his Home/Food/Kiddies Toys etc were placed in a lock up. The videos from then on are actually very sad, He dumps his possessions bit by bit in the alley way. He makes several attempts to seek "something" from Slough Magistrates Court and gets continually chucked out for filming.
By the last few videos he appears to need help and I hope he found it.
Mr Malik actually does not seem a very nice person in fact an ideal partner for the delightful Neelu...... but the real point is if anyone doubts the dangerous nonsense these people have filled the heads of others just look at this man.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Re: Mr Malik

Post by NYGman »

He really is a changed man after the eviction, it is like all his energy and happiness exhibited in the early videos has been sucked away. Also telling, his standing up to the man gets hundreds of views, and comments, but the aftermath videos get less than 30 views and no comments. I wonder if this is considered a victory?

I too wonder where the GOOF crew is now, and what they are doing for him now?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

He has a comment on one video before the eviction that, "I have mental Health problems."

From documents at google docs it seems there was a problem over rent that he tried to solve with a promissory note for £10,000.

He is keen on standing up for his rights, which is fine. But his head is full of SovCit garbage so he demands rights that society doesn't recognise. jurney home, by slough borough council help of serha muslim soal is a deeply woeful monologue sprinkled with SovCit junk, including a mention of David Wynn Miller.

This is the harm that Ceylon and company do, when they delude people into thinking that promissory notes or rubber cheques can solve solve financial issues.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote: but the real point is if anyone doubts the dangerous nonsense these people have filled the heads of others just look at this man.
I have never had doubts about these evil self serving people. My daughter suffered terribly at the hands of the likes of the self serving Hayes, Harris and Mark Haining Ceylon, with almost fatal consequences, which,as you may imagine, had a knock-on effect for the rest of my family.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:He is keen on standing up for his rights, which is fine. But his head is full of SovCit garbage so he demands rights that society doesn't recognise....
This is the harm that Ceylon and company do, when they delude people into thinking that promissory notes or rubber cheques can solve solve financial issues.
A pathetic vainglorious fool, clinging to pseudo-legal gibberish OPCA slogans. He swallowed the whole thing - http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 65&t=80444

He thought he was the big man, jeering at the bailiff a year ago and boasting on GOOFy about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6nPPNu8bM). Now he hasn't got a house anymore.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

In the EA visit video when asked if he's Mr Malik he asnwers no. Then tells the EA to get off HIS property. The EA sees straight through the blag.

In the cop video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDZ-SP4_Vrk when asked if he's Mr Malik he confirms yes then correct himself purporting to be 'Lord Mailk'.

From the video description : Published on 30 Aug 2014

Slough Police don't like to show ID on camera!! these officers of a company came to my door as I was trying harassed by the slough borough council and the police tiring to evict me from my home, Sarah Soal of SBC is insighting others to gang up on me so that she can evict me. I have mental Health problems.

At least he's honest in his last sentence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

IDIOT wrote:I have mental Health problems.

At least he's honest in his last sentence.
It all rather begs the question as to what allowances, if any, the civil courts should make for people who are mentally ill.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Personally I have a great deal of sympathy for Mr Malik, if he is mentally ill then he would be vulnerable and having some experience of that area I have seen first hand how vulnerable and easily swayed these people can be by those acting with ill intent.

While the courts making more generous allowances might be one area to look at, I would suggest that the existing laws regarding the abuse of vulnerable victims and the like should and could be expanded to include Guru's and those who turn their head. Of course it would need to be very carefully drafted so as to strictly apply to guru's and not to any other person who might give advice with good intent that is simply mistaken.
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

He claims mental illness in the EA visit video description yet is savvy enough to try to deny he lived at the address in his attempt try to fool the EA. Eviction video proves he was resident.

Maybe not mentally ill at all.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

There are of course degrees of mental illness not all of which make you a cocky a***hole and receptive to the siren voices of GOODF and the like.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Normal Wisdom wrote: receptive to the siren voices of GOODF and the like.
This is one of a few eviction vids that doesn't appear to have Ceylon involved in. Even if Ceylon had have been involved the outcome would have been the same just like it always is.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:There are of course degrees of mental illness not all of which make you a cocky a***hole and receptive to the siren voices of GOODF and the like.
With some mental illnesses it can very much depend on how the person is on the day and how they are reacting or processing the stresses they are encountering. When we see video's of evictions we must note, and make account for the fact, that these people are going through something that will be stressful and distressing to them, this can trigger a health condition and worsen it. I have had first hand experience of mental health issues and can certainly recall moments where my thinking was so distorted I was unable to understand or comprehend simple facts, much less deal with complicated matters. I am sure that those dealing with me when I have been ill and raging against the world would have thought me an ahole at that time and more would have agreed if my behaviour was recorded and posted to YouTube. In part this is why I have an interest in this delusion, it's a case of knowing that there but for the grace of god/deity/fortune go I.

I've also had experience of the various medications used to treat these conditions and can attest that some of them can leave you in a slightly dazed state (there was one medication where for a couple of hours after taking it, all I was capable of doing was watching cartoons as it so afflicted my cognitive ability, it was also worryingly not an entirely unpleasant experience).

Secondly I have seen first hand how receptive people with serious mental health conditions can be to people who carry themselves with an air of authority, this is one of the consequences of institutionalisation, which many mental health patients will have experienced at one time or another.

That is why I have some sympathy for the mentally ill who get caught up in these scams and why I regard them as being vulnerable. However I feel it crucial to also note that not everyone involved in the UK movement is mentally ill, in fact I find it quite disrespectful to those with mental illnesses to be considered part of a group that includes Ceylon, Ebert, Taylor and Crawford. They aren't ill, they are idiots which is I feel a very distinct and distinguished group.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:There are of course degrees of mental illness not all of which make you a cocky a***hole and receptive to the siren voices of GOODF and the like.
With some mental illnesses it can very much depend on how the person is on the day and how they are reacting or processing the stresses they are encountering. When we see video's of evictions we must note, and make account for the fact, that these people are going through something that will be stressful and distressing to them, this can trigger a health condition and worsen it. I have had first hand experience of mental health issues and can certainly recall moments where my thinking was so distorted I was unable to understand or comprehend simple facts, much less deal with complicated matters. I am sure that those dealing with me when I have been ill and raging against the world would have thought me an ahole at that time and more would have agreed if my behaviour was recorded and posted to YouTube. In part this is why I have an interest in this delusion, it's a case of knowing that there but for the grace of god/deity/fortune go I.

I've also had experience of the various medications used to treat these conditions and can attest that some of them can leave you in a slightly dazed state (there was one medication where for a couple of hours after taking it, all I was capable of doing was watching cartoons as it so afflicted my cognitive ability, it was also worryingly not an entirely unpleasant experience).

Secondly I have seen first hand how receptive people with serious mental health conditions can be to people who carry themselves with an air of authority, this is one of the consequences of institutionalisation, which many mental health patients will have experienced at one time or another.

That is why I have some sympathy for the mentally ill who get caught up in these scams and why I regard them as being vulnerable. However I feel it crucial to also note that not everyone involved in the UK movement is mentally ill, in fact I find it quite disrespectful to those with mental illnesses to be considered part of a group that includes Ceylon, Ebert, Taylor and Crawford. They aren't ill, they are idiots which is I feel a very distinct and distinguished group.
Just to be clear, I have similar experiences with mental health both professionally and personally which is why I am always wary of people throwing it out there as an excuse in the same way as some due to be evicted suddenly discover "vulnerable" people or an illness - diabetes was one I recall (just for the record I have that too) or pregnant or simply pull the why won't you think of the children card - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDe2-tna2g
Yes I know, I'm just a miserable old cynic.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Cynicism is an admirable trait, but as I said I have sympathy if Mr Malik is ill. If he not then I don't have sympathy for him in fact if that was the case I would instead replace sympathy with ill intent.

I do however have difficulty considering that Ceylon, Crawford, Ebert, Taylor, PoE et al are ill. I don't think they are labouring under the yoke of an ailment so much as they are simply dangerously stupid and misguided.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

PeanutGallery wrote:I've also had experience of the various medications used to treat these conditions and can attest that some of them can leave you in a slightly dazed state (there was one medication where for a couple of hours after taking it, all I was capable of doing was watching cartoons as it so afflicted my cognitive ability, it was also worryingly not an entirely unpleasant experience).
The scientist in me is very curious about the impact of chemicals on human behavior. I think I would be willing to be part of a study where the individual took a particular drug (using multiple drugs), had audio-video recording of "incidents", and studied the varying effects of how the drug impacted the person. All in controlled and safe environments. By "incidents" I mean placing the individual in different normal life circumstances covering everything from basic responsibilities like cleaning to the more common conflicts that people have to deal with every day that we may be so used to we don't even think of as conflicts.

After having gone through that - sit back and review the recordings of my behavior cross-referencing with the journal notes I kept. Yup - I wouldn't ask others to do that, just myself. That carries some potential of pretty extreme self harm. So I wouldn't ask others to do that - but if others understood the potential consequences and wanted to take part, all the better.
Normal Wisdom wrote:why I am always wary of people throwing it out there as an excuse
To elucidate on what that means to me: my primary concern is that people hurt - unacceptably - others and a civilized society will not allow that. As NW notes: too many have claimed "mental illness" in the sense that it "makes it ok for them to harm others".

That's wrong on so many levels not the least of which that it places compassion for the criminal (assuming a criminal act for purposes of explanation) above the suffering of the victim. Just because the person is mentally ill does not make what happened to the victim even remotely acceptable.

While I feel compassion for those suffering mental illness that does not mean they should be able to use it as an excuse to deliberately harm. They should absolutely receive help so they can understand and stop harming.

And once they understand, be held accountable for the harm they have caused. Perhaps that's as simple as them offering an apology. Perhaps they make good on the broken window for paying for the repairs. If they are held accountable it will be more firmly seated in their understanding that they need to consciously control themselves. That - in some cases - could be very very difficult. But it's very very important they try and control rather then just let themselves free to do what they will because they believe they will not be held accountable.

It must also be recognized when they have choosen a path not to receive help but instead to push forward with the harm. In which case, they should be held more effectively accountable for the consequences of their actions.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:With some mental illnesses it can very much depend on how the person is on the day and how they are reacting or processing the stresses they are encountering. When we see video's of evictions we must note, and make account for the fact, that these people are going through something that will be stressful and distressing to them, this can trigger a health condition and worsen it. I have had first hand experience of mental health issues and can certainly recall moments where my thinking was so distorted I was unable to understand or comprehend simple facts, much less deal with complicated matters. I am sure that those dealing with me when I have been ill and raging against the world would have thought me an ahole at that time and more would have agreed if my behaviour was recorded and posted to YouTube.
Thank you, and well said. I regret my harsh remarks made earlier in this topic. We need to be careful not to mix up between the sad, mad and bad characters.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.