Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
NYGman wrote:Either WeRe is a real bank and the assets can be seized or it is fake and the check is rejected. Win/Win for us, let me get my popcorn. :haha:
If the Cheque is fake, and Jimmy has posted enough stuff on GOODF to suggest that he reasonably believes it to be fake, then couldn't this be seen as an attempt to defraud the official receiver, which I imagine would be something they might take umbrage with.
I raised this somewhere else earlier. I'm not sure exactly how the process works, whether Jimmy is supposed to hand over his chequebook or Peter is supposed to freeze his account or both. Either he and or Peter could easily be looking at contempt of court. That would likely result in jail time as judges don't take kindly to contempt here. Though a suspended sentence for a first offence would be possible.
Jimmy is a bull shitter, he may have used a couple of Were bank cheques, one certainly to his power company, which lead to his phone call to them and his ass being handed to him on a plate which he kindly posted on YT, but the rest, his kitchen, Barclaycard etc I don't buy into, his proof consisting of zeroed accounts proved the accounts were zeroed but nothing else. Their was no proof that he had used a Were Bank cheque to pay either other than him saying so. Most of his cheques have been given away to the likes of Roy etc, Jimmy is another that will talk the talk but will not do the walk.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Is anyone here in contact with Jimmy's Trustee in Bankruptcy? A link to this thread might provide the TiB with some helpful information.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Losleones wrote:I thought our lad had a war chest of toxic cash to settle with creditors? I can't believe even One-Cell would again attempt to use a fake cheque, he's just an attention seeking silly little man.
and that's exactly what he's going to do while claiming he did it with the known bogus checks.
and that's exactly why he's saying it but not going to do it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

One-Cell wrote:fuck you quataloos whatcha gonna do now.... jimmy beat your fake bankruptcy..
That's okay, Jimmy. You can keep your werecheques and the dog, we'll just have the house (with a smart new kitchen, thanks). And when you're sleeping on Roy Sheard's sofa, you can browse this topic and have a good laugh about it. :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

One-Cell avoids the obvious question posed regarding the idiot registering his car at a different address to his own. I've not corrected the retards grammar;
get isurance in your slave name for your car....it all works spiffingly
It also works pretty well for me Jimmy thanks for the clarification but you may have a problem if Dante happens to be involved in an RTA with you're insurer as you may find any claim becoming null & void.http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... kcEoHrfWrU
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One Cell wrote:
.... jimmy beat your fake bankruptcy..
If the bankruptcy is fake, jimmy ol' son there is nothing to beat is there? Why are you wasting your time trying to beat something that you believe is fake? If the bankruptcy is fake there is no bankruptcy. Why are you attempting to pay off the debts if you believe the bankruptcy is fake, jimmy?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:One Cell wrote:
.... jimmy beat your fake bankruptcy..
If the bankruptcy is fake, jimmy ol' son there is nothing to beat is there? Why are you wasting your time trying to beat something that you believe is fake? If the bankruptcy is fake there is no bankruptcy. Why are you attempting to pay off the debts if you believe the bankruptcy is fake, jimmy?
To be fair, he is paying the fake bankruptcy off with a fake cheque.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Joinder wrote: To be fair, he is paying the fake bankruptcy off with a fake cheque his "war chest"
Corrected for you.
rumpelstilzchen

Joinder wrote: To be fair, he is paying the fake bankruptcy off with a fake cheque.
Yes I understand that but if the bankruptcy is fake there should be no need to do anything. A fake bankruptcy is not a bankruptcy. A fake bankruptcy can have no effect on wee jimmy but he appears to want it to go away.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Losleones wrote:
Joinder wrote: To be fair, he is paying the fake bankruptcy off with a fake cheque his "war chest"
Corrected for you.
Yes, it has always puzzled me why a guy who trumpets his success had a " war chest" full of cash under his bed to pay off his debts.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jimmy seems switched on. Well played.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
rumpelstilzchen

The fact that jimmy is trying to pay it off be it with a WeRe cheque or any other means is him admitting that his method of non-payment does not work.
BHF wrote:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... kc882anzMI

Jimmy is busy having a conversation with himself it seems as every "off message" post he responds to is being quickly deleted. The level of censorship on that site is depressing - is Salli back in action?

He's reduced to issuing threats now to his unseen interlocutor.

Now that's not very "peas-ful" is it Jim?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't know what the law in UK Is on the subject, although I suspect it matches US in this respect, but an animal CANNOT own property or have an interest in ANYTHING, which means that his shifting the title to the dog is fraudulent, and we know it was with fraudulent intent, and the dog cannot have an insurable interest in the vehicle, or be the insured. Which means that the car is NOT legally registered, nor is it legally insured, and if there is an accident the company will walk away from the policy claiming it was invalid from the start when they learn who the insured(insuring party) was. Really top drawer Footle logic there that will come back to bite him on the ass at some future date, rather like his attitude towards bankruptcy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't know what the law in UK Is on the subject, although I suspect it matches US in this respect, but an animal CANNOT own property or have an interest in ANYTHING, which means that his shifting the title to the dog is fraudulent, and we know it was with fraudulent intent, and the dog cannot have an insurable interest in the vehicle, or be the insured. Which means that the car is NOT legally registered, nor is it legally insured, and if there is an accident the company will walk away from the policy claiming it was invalid from the start when they learn who the insured(insuring party) was. Really top drawer Footle logic there that will come back to bite him on the ass at some future date, rather like his attitude towards bankruptcy.
The law is the same in the UK. Animals have certain rights and protections under law but they do not have 'personhood' and cannot hold insurance in their own right or be the registered keeper of a vehicle.

As far as this sort of thing goes an animal is simply the property of its owner and can no more have legal rights over something than a TV set or a set of kitchen knives.

I sometimes wonder who's the boss in my house... Me or my four dogs but that's neither here nor there :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Off topic on this thread, but I'm not sure where to put this. (Mods: move or delete this post if you wish.) But whatever sympathy I might have ever had for the folks on GOODF is gone now that I have read some of their disgusting posts on the Paris terror attacks-- which are, you see, all the fault of the Jews. One particularly vile person posted this:
This will never end as long as we have an endless line of shabbas goy & I'm afraid it won't end - the nation wreckers have too much power & done too much irreversible damage. The world needs not another Hitler but thousands
And no one on that board took exception to that.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm. "shabbas goy" is yiddish for a non jew who does chores on saturday. But in this sentence i'm guessing it means "euro christians who sell out their own people by enabling the zionists", which makes it equivalent to "uncle tom".

Who says sovs never come up with anything original?

"The jew-isis conspiracy killed people in Paris, and anyone who says i have to pay taxes is one of them!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The dead not yet buried and the usual despicable arseholes on Goodf are wallowing in conspiracy theory and wet-dream anti semitic bile and hatred. WTF any of that has to do with dodging a credit card bill you were quick enough to spend on is beyond me.

I'd usually apologise as does the good Doctor two posts up for being o/t but actually, most threads on Goofy stray from time to time Iinto the language and attitudes of pre war Germany, Jimmy is no exception.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dr. Caligari wrote:...disgusting posts on the Paris terror attacks-- which are, you see, all the fault of the Jews...
Truly despicable. Well said.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Off topic on this thread, but I'm not sure where to put this. (Mods: move or delete this post if you wish.) But whatever sympathy I might have ever had for the folks on GOODF is gone now that I have read some of their disgusting posts on the Paris terror attacks-- which are, you see, all the fault of the Jews. One particularly vile person posted this:
This will never end as long as we have an endless line of shabbas goy & I'm afraid it won't end - the nation wreckers have too much power & done too much irreversible damage. The world needs not another Hitler but thousands
And no one on that board took exception to that.
This kind of depressing nonsense is all over the internet, the Jews are responsible for every terrorist atrocity that occurs. Sometimes it's Obama for a big of variety.