jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by longdog »

Yesterday morning I typed "Paris attacks false flag" into YouTube and got 56,000 hits less than 12 hours after the event... Truly depressing if not unexpected. :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

They have so much confidence in the government's ability to create grand conspiracies against the people.

Wonder what the cost overrun on a terrorist false flag is like. Do they have to send that out for bids?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Makes you wonder what in their lives they actually can believe in !
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I think this site it going to hell in a hand cart when people decide to post conspiracy theories by conspiracy theorist from goofsville. Posting about “new freeman” sites and new “facebook groups” have slowly changed the face, if not the purpose of this site. All good supporting evidence and links to freeman loony cases are being buried under general gossip and chatter. The beliefs of these idiots are all very well known to us and have been for years and leave nothing new unless we are lucky to have a freeman idiot try his luck in the courts with his freeman goofer BS, which is well worth investigating and discussing. But Quatloos! it seems, has now turned into a chatroom.
I think it's a conspiracy.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote:I think this site it going to hell in a hand cart when people decide to post conspiracy theories by conspiracy theorist from goofsville. Posting about “new freeman” sites and new “facebook groups” have slowly changed the face, if not the purpose of this site. All good supporting evidence and links to freeman loony cases are being buried under general gossip and chatter. The beliefs of these idiots are all very well known and leave nothing new unless we are lucky to have a freeman idiot try his luck in the courts with his freeman goofer BS, which is well worth investigating and discussing. But Quatloos! it seems, has now turned into a chatroom.
I couldn't agree more. This site is supposed to be about exposing scams. If conspiracy nuts are your scene jref has a good forum for that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Anyway.....back to our lad Jimmy the new guru. The idiot is about to be made Bankrupt & knows his WeRe forgeries along with his "lose the name" are a complete load of bollox & has embarked on a career on giving presentations to suckers in order to Get Into More Debt Free courtesy of his knowledge bollox. Huh? Nice touch One-Cell I'm sure you're presentation in becoming the next PoE will result in sad, desperate freeloaders becoming debt free a train crash.

I chuckled at his synopsis of Income Tax & how it's basically theft & to keep TPTB in clover. Oh the irony....Jimmy lad you don't pay Income Tax & you take from the system & steal services from corporations.........or at least did. The game is up ol son, grow a set & get a job.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Losleones wrote:Anyway.....back to our lad Jimmy the new guru. The idiot is about to be made Bankrupt & knows his WeRe forgeries along with his "lose the name" are a complete load of bollox & has embarked on a career on giving presentations to suckers in order to Get Into More Debt Free courtesy of his knowledge bollox. Huh? Nice touch One-Cell I'm sure you're presentation in becoming the next PoE will result in sad, desperate freeloaders becoming debt free a train crash.

I chuckled at his synopsis of Income Tax & how it's basically theft & to keep TPTB in clover. Oh the irony....Jimmy lad you don't pay Income Tax & you take from the system & steal services from corporations.........or at least did. The game is up ol son, grow a set & get a job.
Jimmy is a sad little fat person, he deserves all that comes his way. This man is a danger to the feeble minded. He said he has lost friends I am surprised if he ever had any.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wanglepin wrote:.. cases are being buried under general gossip and chatter....
I couldn't agree more. This site is supposed to be about exposing scams. If conspiracy nuts are your scene jref has a good forum for that.
There's a sensible middle ground, where social chat and humour leavens the main business without displacing it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jimmy is still bankrupt, I guess he has not sent of the WeRe cheque yet :haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

One-Cell is particularly quiet at the moment is he perhaps doing a stretch? C'mon Jimmy give us some tit bits to roll around the floor hysterically - any more talks in the pipeline & how's the bankruptcy going down Jim?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wanglepin wrote:I think this site it going to hell in a hand cart when people decide to post conspiracy theories by conspiracy theorist from goofsville. Posting about “new freeman” sites and new “facebook groups” have slowly changed the face, if not the purpose of this site. All good supporting evidence and links to freeman loony cases are being buried under general gossip and chatter. The beliefs of these idiots are all very well known and leave nothing new unless we are lucky to have a freeman idiot try his luck in the courts with his freeman goofer BS, which is well worth investigating and discussing. But Quatloos! it seems, has now turned into a chatroom.
Exposing scams, and diversions into Real Ale, the topic of choice for men in sandals, socks and beards.
Peace, as always.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Exposing scams, and diversions into Real Ale, the topic of choice for men in sandals, socks and beards.
Peace, as always.
I don't know much about the above, but I do know real ale is yeasty, nasty and leads to flatulence . :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:One-Cell is particularly quiet at the moment is he perhaps doing a stretch?
I think some time inside for contempt would be a bit unlucky and very short notice. More likely he's had his phone and broadband cut off.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

In this video posted on GOODF One Cell claims that the council's attempt to make him bankrupt 'failed'.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 99#p430699
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Love the bit towards the end when he says that you can ignore people .

Sticking ones head in the sand and ignoring people is what leads many into deeper problems when dealing with debt.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:In this video posted on GOODF One Cell claims that the council's attempt to make him bankrupt 'failed'.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 99#p430699
Yes well jimmy is a liar. Search for James Wyld on here: https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... erPage.asp
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:Is this our one cell?
Jimmy lose the name Wyld indeed. Can't wait for his next Get Out Of Debt Free video.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Denial is a long and winding river, and I would say one cell is up it without a paddle, or really a boat at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One only has to read this thread about Saving Grace (and the ones linked in that thread about her GOODF 'journey') to see what the consequences are of ignoring correspondence from the Trustee in Bankruptcy.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10799

I also noticed Jimmy saying in his video that one of the 'positives' about bankruptcy is that all your debts are wiped out. Er yes, all those debts for which there are no assets to repay that debt. So, if you own a house, a house in your sole name that you've owned since 1999 that you paid about £60K for with a mortgage from Santander and no second charge lending on it, you'd think there'd be some equity in it to repay those creditors (assuming the mortgage from Santander hasn't been extended by further advances).

The bloke living in the house denies he's James Robert Wyld but won't say who he is. So the field agent (who's been sent by the Trustee in Bankruptcy, because there's been no reply to the correspondence) reports back that someone is living in the house, but it looks as if the owner might be renting it out.

So the TiB then has two conclusions to draw:

- that it really is One Cell and so the TiB goes hardcore about realising the assets of the bankrupt estate;
- that One Cell has a tenant and hasn't declared the rental income. So the bankrupt isn't living in the house and so it needs to be sold as soon as possible.

I really don't believe Jimmy has thought about the consequences of his actions. I think he believes that he can just not respond for a year and at the end of it he'll be able to start again with all his debts written off. I don't think he's aware of the TiB's powers to extend the bankruptcy for years in the event of non-co-operation of the bankrupt.

Oh, and well done to Kirkless Council for getting this bankruptcy through before the £5,000 limit came in. :D