jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:One only has to read this thread about Saving Grace (and the ones linked in that thread about her GOODF 'journey') to see what the consequences are of ignoring correspondence from the Trustee in Bankruptcy.

Oh, and well done to Kirkless Council for getting this bankruptcy through before the £5,000 limit came in. :D
They did need a little push here and there 8) .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I find it odd that Jimmy claims they failed to make him bankrupt and yet he makes some very heartfelt comments on the pros and cons of being bankrupt throughout the video. He seems happy that all his debts are wiped out but less keen on not being able to get credit.

Sounds like Jimmy has done well out of his bankruptcy, seems like he might have a point about it being a failure, though. He gets his debts wiped out and in a year he can start all over again.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

YiamCross wrote:
Sounds like Jimmy has done well out of his bankruptcy, seems like he might have a point about it being a failure, though. He gets his debts wiped out and in a year he can start all over again.
Yiam, I think Jimmy might be in for a surprise. The Trustee in Bankruptcy has the option, if there's no co-operation from the bankrupt and there are available assets, to ask the court to extend the bankruptcy.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... uction.htm

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... ruptcy.htm
8. Suspension of automatic discharge.

Where a bankrupt is not complying with the requirements of bankruptcy legislation the official receiver (or trustee) may still apply to court for the running of his/her automatic discharge to be suspended. This means that the bankrupt will remain an undischarged bankrupt for a longer period of time.

An application for suspension should only be made in instances where the bankrupt’s conduct has adversely affected the proceedings, e.g. non-attendance, failure to deliver up property or provide information to the official receiver or to an insolvency practitioner trustee (although in such cases the insolvency practitioner trustee might be expected to apply), wilful default on an IPO or IPA. Usually, the official receiver will seek suspension for an undefined period until the bankrupt fulfils certain conditions, for example making up the deficit on an IPO/ IPA or the submission of accounts.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

8. Suspension of automatic discharge.

Where a bankrupt is not complying with the requirements of bankruptcy legislation the official receiver (or trustee) may still apply to court for the running of his/her automatic discharge to be suspended. This means that the bankrupt will remain an undischarged bankrupt for a longer period of time.

An application for suspension should only be made in instances where the bankrupt’s conduct has adversely affected the proceedings, e.g. non-attendance, failure to deliver up property or provide information to the official receiver or to an insolvency practitioner trustee (although in such cases the insolvency practitioner trustee might be expected to apply), wilful default on an IPO or IPA. Usually, the official receiver will seek suspension for an undefined period until the bankrupt fulfils certain conditions, for example making up the deficit on an IPO/ IPA or the submission of accounts.
As in Ebert or (maybe? can't remember) Taylor.

Jimmy being the genius he is, is overlooking that the house is in his name. There's no way it isn't because he can't have changed it without permission of the mortgage company. He can call himself Dante the Dog but the Land Registry will show that James Wyld owns a house and the Receiver will be interested in it as an asset.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It seems that chubby One-Cell has parted with his war chest benefit stash as predicted up thread. He knew what was coming to 42 Harriet St & bailed out big time. Don't forget to mention this success failure in the next episode Ol Son. :naughty:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Info or link please. Has Jimmy done a runner and is searching for the Campervan of England FMOTL bus?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:It seems that chubby One-Cell has parted with his war chest benefit stash as predicted up thread. He knew what was coming to 42 Harriet St & bailed out big time. Don't forget to mention this success failure in the next episode Ol Son. :naughty:
Where are the Crawford 600 who should be up there supporting their goofer in arms!!!!1!!!?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This made me laugh, for the comedy value tab down to first set of the comments left :haha:

http://sonarz.com/the-great-council-tax-scam/
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:This made me laugh, for the comedy value tab down to first set of the comments left :haha:

http://sonarz.com/the-great-council-tax-scam/
Yeah that worked well for One Cell.......he is now on the insolvency register. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:This made me laugh...... http://sonarz.com/the-great-council-tax-scam/
What actually transpires with a little bit of digging, is that the council themselves are printing the summons out making them look like they have come from the court, which is basically fraud and perjury under the 1911 Perjury Act. When you go even deeper into investigating Council Tax, the Council actually hire a room in the Court for a ‘bulk hearing’ . The room is not part of the Court, as the Court are not involved (apart from financially).

They cannot apply attachment of earnings without a CCJ first being granted in court, so it appears they have done so illegally if they applied through a fake "magistrates court"

The same tripe being churned out, again and again. :sarcastic:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

They cannot apply attachment of earnings without a CCJ first being granted in court,
Wrong!
Making of attachment of earnings order
37.—(1) Where a liability order has been made and the debtor against whom it was made is an individual, the authority which applied for the order may make an order under this regulation to secure the payment of any outstanding sum which is or forms part of the amount in respect of which the liability order was made.
(2) An order under this regulation—
(a) shall be in the form specifed in (and accordingly contain the matters specified in) Schedule 3; and
(b) shall remain in force until discharged under regulation 41(2) or the whole amount to which it relates has been paid (whether by attachment of earnings or otherwise).
(3) The authority may serve a copy of the order on a person who appears to the authority to have the debtor in his employment; and a person on whom it is so served who has the debtor in his employment shall comply with it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Of course there are no citations or references so someone could verify these claims, but hey, it works because some guru on then internet says so, good for me. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

I suppose we all know that his nickname on Q has become "Jimmy One Cell".

The very moment I called him this on Youtube, I was immediately BLOCKED !!!

I'm guessing he doesn't like that name. :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks as if our Jimmy has moved from 42 Harriet Street, Brighouse.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

Report Requested For : JAMES ROBERT WYLD
Report for Bankruptcy Case
Individual Details
Surname WYLD
Forename(s) JAMES ROBERT
Title Mr
Gender Male
Occupation Non-Surrender
Date of Birth 31 May 1974
Last Known Address 23 Regency Way
HALIFAX
United Kingdom
HX3 5PZ

Insolvency Case Details
Case Name JAMES ROBERT WYLD
Court County Court at Halifax
Type Bankruptcy
Number 0000060
Case Year 2015
Order Date 27 October 2015
Status Currently Bankrupt : Automatic Discharge will be 27 October 2016 See FootNote
Case Description JAMES ROBERT WYLD, Occupation Unknown of 42 Harrie t Street, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 2BU

Insolvency Practitioner Contact Details
Main Insolvency Practitioner CHRISTOPHER CHARLES GARWOOD
Firm WILKIN CHAPMAN LLP
Address The Hall
Lairgate
BEVERLEY
United Kingdom
Post Code HU17 8HL
Telephone 01482 398 398

Insolvency Service Contact Details
Insolvency Service Office Leeds A
Contact Enquiry Desk
Address 1 City Walk
LEEDS
United Kingdom
Post Code LS11 9DA - Click Post Code for Map of Office
(The Insolvency Service is not responsible for the content of external sites.)
Telephone 0113 200 6000

Footnote The bankrupt’s Discharge Date is in accordance with Section 279(1) of The Insolvency Act as amended by Section 256 of The Enterprise Act 2002.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Has anyone thought to visit his home to see if he is there?
Or maybe hide in some bushes in order to gather some Intel?

Lol, I love mods reading my posts !
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I suppose we all know that his nickname on Q has become "Jimmy One Cell".

The very moment I called him this on Youtube, I was immediately BLOCKED !!!

I'm guessing he doesn't like that name. :haha:
I coined that name for him here ages ago. I didn't think people would believe that was his real name . :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sometimes, the obvious just sticks.

On another note, it's a pity that the Insolvency Practitioner can't put down "deadbeat waste of protoplasm" as One Cell's occupation, it would be so apt and correctly descriptive of him, but then it would probably hurt his delicate fee fees and get the Human Rights Court involved.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Has anyone thought to visit his home to see if he is there?
Or maybe hide in some bushes in order to gather some Intel?

Lol, I love mods reading my posts !
I think it is a cunning ploy.....it could be the Address of Dante "no name" Wyld ...who maybe is :thinking: a dog.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Wasn't their a lot of flooding up in the Northern parts over Christmas? I can recall hearing that Calderdale was affected, though don't know the extent. Jimmy's castle may well have been affected by the weather which may have forced him to move.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:Wasn't their a lot of flooding up in the Northern parts over Christmas? I can recall hearing that Calderdale was affected, though don't know the extent. Jimmy's castle may well have been affected by the weather which may have forced him to move.
I would think a bankruptcy would force one to move out of an abode they can no longer afford.