jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy as usual has made the wrong choice. Getting into Thailand on a Tourist visa is easy and free, but you can only stay 30 days. You can get an extension up to 60 days or a multiple entry visa that is valid 6 months, but even for that you are in the land of providing bank statements etc to prove you can support yourself. Any longer and life becomes a lot more difficult, marrying a Thai for example does not buy you automatic entry, to stay you need a job, (that's right Jimmy you need to work) and not just any job, one that earns a certain amount per month and one you can prove is real and ongoing. You will also have to provide proof of where your living.
Being Jimmy though he will just overstay, bad move, Thailand does not do the catch and deport thing, they make money out of it. Overstay and you will be fined for each day of your overstay, and you will be in prison until that fine is paid, even if the fine is paid it is not uncommon for overstayers to serve serious jail time and their is also a further fee to be paid at the airport when you are finally deported.
He would also be well advised to leave his bongs etc at home, Thailand has VERY strict rules on drug use, for example, their is no slap on the wrist for getting caught with a small amount of marijuana, and the Police have no discretion when it comes to Class B drugs, get caught with enough of anything, (and their enough is a lot lower than many think) the chances are high your going to be left rotting somewhere, hoping the King will pardon you sometime in the next 50 years.

On balance I think Thailand is an excellent choice, given Jimmy's record of complying with the rules.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Agreed, like I said, Thailand is a bad career choice for Jimmy no brains.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

notorial dissent wrote:Agreed, like I said, Thailand is a bad career choice for Jimmy no brains.
Jimmy would not last 5 minutes, his internet activities would be heavily curtailed for a start, not least because the internet in Thailand is heavily censored, but they also would not put up with him posting video's advising others to make rude phone calls to officials or slagging off the Police. They simply would not put up with his shit and would deal with it very differently to the UK. He really does not know how lucky he is. If he tried the crap he does with the Police over car insurance for example, life would suddenly become very painful in a physical kind of way, his freeman screams would just earn him some more truncheon marks.

I do hope he visits, I can supply the Embassy's number if required.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
NYGman wrote:I am sure, if we dig enough through US cases or maybe even UK or Canada case law, we could find someone without a name who was tried and convicted of a crime. Proving a name is irrelevant to guilt or innocence.
After nearly a decade in Ontario jail - “Man with No Name” no longer a mystery

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/58108 ... a-mystery/
Michael Mvogo was picked up at a Toronto homeless shelter almost a decade ago and convicted of drug possession. Attempts to deport him were stymied because his identity and nationality couldn't be confirmed -- until now.
Notably that is an attempt to deport, presumably when Mvogo failed to give a name, he also did not give a nationality. This means that he couldn't be deported, because they needed to know where to deport him to and the nation they were deporting him to needed to know that he actually belonged to them.

This would not have had any impact on the Canadian states ability to detain him or to imprison and prosecute him for his offences. In fact it would seem that Canada simply kept the man in jail, or immigration detention, until he told them where he was from.

As for Thailand, it's a lovely country, albeit once you get out of the city's and away from the rather rampant sex trade. The main problem for Jimmy will be finding work, their isn't much call for low skilled workers (they have plenty of those either from the rural areas or from neighbouring less affluent countries) he might be thinking he could teach ESL, but that is very competitive, and you are up against people who will have educational experience or even degrees. Plus also they'd have the benefit of charm, charisma and not looking like they fell out of the ugly tree twice.

I'd also agree about not overstaying. One trick backpackers used to do when I was travelling in my youth was to do visa runs, you'd pop over to a neighbouring country for a week and then pop back to Thailand. I'm not sure if they still do that or if Thailand has learned and cracked down on the practice.

Finally it occurs to me that if Jimmy was so sure his methods would work, that losing the name was a valid, iron clad position with which he could defend his 'fake' bankruptcy he wouldn't need to run off to Thailand to try and avoid the consequences. Surely he'd want to stay here and fight the fight he's been talking about fighting and not turn tail and run. Especially not now, when he's so sure he's got them right where he wants them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

They have cracked down on Visa runs Peanut, In the majority of cases as you leave, they now tell you your Visa has been cancelled and not to bother re-applying once "off shore" A few still try it but even fewer succeed, certainly the days of advertised visa run destinations are gone. People were pulling the same stunt on Australian Tourist visa's and popping to New Zealand for a holiday because it re-set the 3 month allowable stay, New Zealand got fed up with that when some didn't even bother staying and spending money, they cleared customs and headed straight for departures!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

mufc1959 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy wrote in his thread:
For example...when i was in court the judge just said well - you look like the picture in jamie wiles passport... and just went ahead with proceedings (probably unlawfull and illegal i know but you can't ever trust them). it is all about the name i'm certain of it. just keep your LEGAL name OFF their systems and you will be right.
Is that right? Lose The Name Jimmy has got a passport? Really? What a plonker.

The Trustee in Bankruptcy seems to be hard-core on this. I doubt One-Cell would have surrendered his passport, so I'm guessing the TiB has had the details sent to him by the Passport Office.

Jimmy also now has £££ in his eyes, after coming across this article. He's started a new GOOFY thread on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/240796 ... Euro-court

But the difference between One-Cell and this hapless fellow is that the court found that Mr Wandless had offered to pay and that the court had failed properly to assess his means - neither of which applies in Jimmy's case. He's willfully refused to pay or to co-operate with any attempts to answer questions about his financial position from the TiB.
With UK insolvency law, the majority of those made B/R will be dealt with by the Insolvency Service. If the trustee is satisfied that the individual is potless, he or she will automatically be released from bankruptcy on the 12 month anniversary.

In cases where there are any assets (such as a house), those cases are allocated to a private firm of Insolvency Practitioners. Their job is to 'realise' the assets for the sake of the creditors, deduct their hefty fees, and pay whatever balance their is remaining, to the creditors. I was having a look this morning on Mouseprice (for our overseas posters, this is one of a few sites where nosey individuals can see how much their neighbours sold their house for).

Searching Jimmy's address, the house is a terrace property and was purchased in 1997 for £52,000. Recent sales of neighbouring properties are for around £115,000. With Jimmy failing to co-operate with the IP, I would expect their fees to swallow up a large percentage of any equity. Is this his only asset?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bungle wrote:With UK insolvency law, the majority of those made B/R will be dealt with by the Insolvency Service. If the trustee is satisfied that the individual is potless, he or she will automatically be released from bankruptcy on the 12 month anniversary.
and co-operates. Non co-operation and you just stay on the bankruptcy register until you co-operate.
Bungle wrote:Searching Jimmy's address, the house is a terrace property and was purchased in 1997 for £52,000. Recent sales of neighbouring properties are for around £115,000. With Jimmy failing to co-operate with the IP, I would expect their fees to swallow up a large percentage of any equity. Is this his only asset?
Pretty sure it will be his main, if not only, asset. Deduct mortgage, council tax, fees and more fees, and Jimmy gets what is left.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Bungle wrote:With UK insolvency law, the majority of those made B/R will be dealt with by the Insolvency Service. If the trustee is satisfied that the individual is potless, he or she will automatically be released from bankruptcy on the 12 month anniversary.
and co-operates. Non co-operation and you just stay on the bankruptcy register until you co-operate.
Bungle wrote:Searching Jimmy's address, the house is a terrace property and was purchased in 1997 for £52,000. Recent sales of neighbouring properties are for around £115,000. With Jimmy failing to co-operate with the IP, I would expect their fees to swallow up a large percentage of any equity. Is this his only asset?
Pretty sure it will be his main, if not only, asset. Deduct mortgage, council tax, fees and more fees, and Jimmy gets what is left.
If he is married (heavens forbid) them his Mrs will be entitled to her 50% of the asset (assuming that they are not jointly liable to the creditor who issued B/R proceedings). All in all, with steep IP fees (and rising daily due to Jimmy's non co-operation), I would be surprised if creditors get any distribution from this asset.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Angolvagyok wrote:
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEi7Rg3OaM
Cheers for the link.

I have no words.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

James Robert Wyld is the only name on the Title Deeds for 42 Harriet Street and if he does think moving to Thailand then all you can say is 'you can't take your house with you'.

I know you've a brain of a snail Jimmy, but it's a house not a shell !!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bungle wrote: If he is married (heavens forbid) them his Mrs will be entitled to her 50% of the asset (assuming that they are not jointly liable to the creditor who issued B/R proceedings). All in all, with steep IP fees (and rising daily due to Jimmy's non co-operation), I would be surprised if creditors get any distribution from this asset.
I believe Jimmy's relationship status at the moment is single, his girlfriend packed her bags when the police started coming for him in the early hours, because of his wonderful working tactic of just ignoring everything.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:James Robert Wyld is the only name on the Title Deeds for 42 Harriet Street and if he does think moving to Thailand then all you can say is 'you can't take your house with you'.
You have to remember it is the name that owns the house, not the flesh and blood human being. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:James Robert Wyld is the only name on the Title Deeds for 42 Harriet Street and if he does think moving to Thailand then all you can say is 'you can't take your house with you'.
You have to remember it is the name that owns the house, not the flesh and blood human being. :snicker:
So remind me, James Robert Wyld owns the house, but James Robert of the family Wyld lives there. So James Robert of the family Wyld might as well bugger off to Thailand as he's shortly going to be homeless and James Robert Wyld will be property less !

Is that about right ?!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:James Robert Wyld is the only name on the Title Deeds for 42 Harriet Street ....
Doesn't stop a wife having an interest though. But I don't think he is married.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:
So remind me, James Robert Wyld owns the house, but James Robert of the family Wyld lives there. So James Robert of the family Wyld might as well bugger off to Thailand as he's shortly going to be homeless and James Robert Wyld will be property less !

Is that about right ?!
Correct! In jimmy's world James The Flesh and Blood owns absolutely nothing. His birth certificate owns the house. James The Flesh and Blood has no more right to live in that house than your flesh and blood....... or mine come to that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Correct! In jimmy's world James The Flesh and Blood owns absolutely nothing. His birth certificate owns the house. James The Flesh and Blood has no more right to live in that house than your flesh and blood....... or mine come to that.
James the flesh and Blood may not own the house, but perhaps he has a proprietary lease agreement allowing him to stay, as long as he pays the rent (equal to the Mortgage). However, having said that, I am not sure how The Flesh and Blood Jimmy entrees in to this lease with the name, if he can not use his name to sign, or perhaps he signed it before he lost the name, during that time he had a passport, a job to pay a mortgage, and credit to get one.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

NYGman wrote:
James the flesh and Blood may not own the house, but perhaps he has a proprietary lease agreement allowing him to stay, as long as he pays the rent (equal to the Mortgage). However, having said that, I am not sure how The Flesh and Blood Jimmy entrees in to this lease with the name, if he can not use his name to sign, or perhaps he signed it before he lost the name, during that time he had a passport, a job to pay a mortgage, and credit to get one.
As soon as he lost the name James The Flesh and Blood has no agreement. The name (birth certificate) has the agreement, not James The Flesh and Blood. James The Flesh and Blood is a trespasser because James The Flesh and Blood states that he is not associated with the BC.
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All to complicated, not to mention nonsensical, I think I'll stick to the old fashioned tried and ture methods.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Rumple: of the family Stilzchen.

Something tells me you are not taking this very important matter seriously, failing to award this sacred touchstone of Freetard Orthodoxy the respect it deserves.

For shame.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:
Angolvagyok wrote:
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEi7Rg3OaM
Cheers for the link.

I have no words.
With this 'no name' boxxocks are we to believe that Jimmy (for example) would be able to open a bank account in the name of Jimmy of the Family Onecell or that he could use this name when he 'signs on' at the Jobcentre? What name do they give when registering at the doctors, dentists etc etc.

Just curious.
TUCO said to me: