jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:It's actually a Law Society requirement that you know who your client is, because of money-laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/support-se ... /#aml4_4_6
Another example of a corrupt rule, by a corrupt society, enforced by Corrupt Lawyers as part of teh Corrupt legal system. How can you trust any of them???? :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: It's actually a Law Society requirement that you know who your client is, because of money-laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/support-se ... /#aml4_4_6
PAH!!! That's just statute and not the law as you full well know!!!111!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!111!! :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And silly lawyers might actually want to know what they are facing when it comes to dealing with the client, like him wanting them to undo a bankruptcy that has already happened. Silly little things like that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

From the solicitor's message:
it is very much dependent on understanding the background to the petition and whether or not anything is in fact due to the council
Could be a problem for our Jim.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:From the solicitor's message:
it is very much dependent on understanding the background to the petition and whether or not anything is in fact due to the council
Could be a problem for our Jim.
Reference to 'petition' means that One-Cell's lied, because the petition has now become the bankruptcy order. I bet Jimbo spun a yarn about somebody trying to serve a bankruptcy petition on him and he didn't understand why, he thinks it might be something to do with the council but he doesn't owe them any money, blah-blah-blah ...

Otherwise the solicitor would be making reference to annulling the bankruptcy order and how difficult and expensive that's going to be, if he'd actually told her the truth. But One-Cell and the truth are such distant relatives that they've never met.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:Knowing all the law firms in the area, I'm guessing it's Jane Gregory, Litigation Manager in the Dispute Resolution department at Eaton Smith in Huddersfield.

Are you sure its not the famous firm of Koochie Koochie & Coo ?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Jimmy again over in Goofyland

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... vODw_DfWK0
do you deny the only reason they can attack me for peacful non - cooperation is because they had my legal name that i gave them years ago when i was asleep?? i was duped into a contract that i didn't want to be in. and if i had known then to protect my name i would be safe now. its that simple. your trying to compare apple and oranges because losing the name doesn't harm anyone else or steal from them, it just peacfully protects individuals from contrating with criminals.

lose the name and win the game.
the way that your lot is scared of it so much is proof enough that its the key to our enslavemment. thanks for your help see you in court on the 11th april i'm bringing my gang with me this time,,,,, should b quite a show. :D
He's just not getting it - they 'attacked you' because you're a fool, you ignored all warnings regarding non payment, played the 'no name' game and left yourself wide open to being bankrupted. You're going to be savaged because guess what - your name James Robert Wyld - has an asset (that you needed to have protected) attached to it.

Thrown it all away because of stupidity, now going to turn up mob handed to Court, how does he think that will help other than to bolster his cowardly lion nature ? :beatinghorse:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

but fear not, 'Samson' has found the magic key to unlocking the 'lose the name' defense:

"What we need is for the legal name fiction to be included in the curriculum at Oxford for contract law and criminal law so all the future lawyers and judges recognise the validity of this defence."

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

SteveUK wrote:but fear not, 'Samson' has found the magic key to unlocking the 'lose the name' defense:

"What we need is for the legal name fiction to be included in the curriculum at Oxford for contract law and criminal law so all the future lawyers and judges recognise the validity of this defence."

Everyone knows the best lawyers come from Cambridge, or Hull, Oxfords a dump.
Warning may contain traces of nut
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

PeanutGallery wrote:
SteveUK wrote:but fear not, 'Samson' has found the magic key to unlocking the 'lose the name' defense:

Everyone knows the best lawyers come from Cambridge, or Hull, Oxfords a dump.
Blackadder at his finest!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Reading One Cell's posts it looks as though he believes there must be a contract before he is liable to pay CT. Can he really be that dumb? Is he not aware that he is liable for CT because of statute law? Is he another one of those idiots who believes that statute law is contract law?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

vampireLOREN wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Knowing all the law firms in the area, I'm guessing it's Jane Gregory, Litigation Manager in the Dispute Resolution department at Eaton Smith in Huddersfield.

Are you sure its not the famous firm of Koochie Koochie & Coo ?.
No, its the even more famous firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Reading One Cell's posts it looks as though he believes there must be a contract before he is liable to pay CT. Can he really be that dumb? Is he not aware that he is liable for CT because of statute law? Is he another one of those idiots who believes that statute law is contract law?
He's another one of those idiots who has never looked up the word 'tax' in the dictionary.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Reading One Cell's posts it looks as though he believes there must be a contract before he is liable to pay CT. Can he really be that dumb? Is he not aware that he is liable for CT because of statute law? Is he another one of those idiots who believes that statute law is contract law?
He's another one of those idiots who has never looked up the word 'tax' in the dictionary.
.....or contract !
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Jimbo, use your brain. The reason why it's not taught at Oxford or any university is because it's not true. It's shit you idiots made up.

Seriously, if the "legal name fiction" is so central to the entire legal system, then why does nobody in the legal system know about it?
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:
Seriously, if the "legal name fiction" is so central to the entire legal system, then why does nobody in the legal system know about it?
Because...... the truth about the "legal name fiction" is so, so secret.....so, so, very secret....... no one in the entire profession is allowed to know about it.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Especially the super-powerful Jane Doe name, which repels judges like vampires and garlic. We must conceal it's awesome power..... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In answer to your rhetorical question, yes, I think Jimmy really is that dumb, as it appears he has bought in to the sovcit bunkum of "commerce everything is contracts". He doesn't seem to acknowledge or accept that the tax goes with home ownership or residence in an area and is an operation of law. Then again, he doesn't seem to be much of a respecter of law to begin with, so NO big surprise.

Since we know he believes whole heartedly in the name fiction malarkey it is no stretch to see the rest. He really is that stupid, that coupled with greed, and he will deeply believe whatever best suits his needs at the time, and it still comes back around to the fact that it appears he really is that simple mindedly stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Good old Jimmy, he's let go of the anger and despair about losing his home through his own stupidity, and he's now counselling others to learn from his mistakes. Not...
One-Cell wrote:...the easyiest thing to do is put the council tax in an alias name... remember they are only going so hard for me because they know i blog my successes... they have had to break all kinds of laws to come after me...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=97585
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Poor old jimmy really is a deluded idiot. He has posted this:
eh?? it took them 4 years to go for me, and that was only because quatloos were grassing me up.
jimmy, the reason they went for you has got nothing to do with Quatloos, it has got nothing to do with your blog. The reason they went for you is simple. You owed four years CT and you refused to pay. It's what they do to people who refuse to pay.
i'd rather be bankrupt than a slave.

Actually jimmy, at this precise moment in time you are both.
anyway i'm not even started fighting back yet. i'm just letting them stew...
Of course you are, jimmy. Of course you are. The fact they have made you bankrupt and the judge has threatened you with jail if you don't comply is confirmation that you have the upper hand. They must be quaking in their boots.
they are so desperate for me to contract its so funny.
What is really funny is that you believe there needs to be a contract.
BHF wrote: