jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

A friend of mine used to be an Official Receiver and I enlightened him on the saga of One-Cell. He said that he saw it all the time:

- idiot ignores legitimate demand for payment;
- CCJ or liability order made;
- idiot still ignores it;
- statutory demand is served;
- idiot ignores it;
- bankruptcy order is made;
- idiot thinks he can ignore it, ends up in the cells and in contempt of court;
- idiot offers to pay off just the one debt that he was bankrupted for, so it can all be unwound and everything is rosy;
- Official Receiver says: :haha: :haha: :haha: Give me the keys to your house.

I expect One-Cell has sent the usual GOOFY rubbish - demanding proof of debt, failure to provide it means no debt exists, if you don't respond you've agreed I don't owe anything, etc. - and thinks he can blag it with the GOOFYs that he's in control. Nothing could be further from the truth. I expect the OR has run up a fairly hefty bill in the last six months of non-co-operation from One-Cell, which will need to be paid, before all his other creditors.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
What's the betting he bottled it and didn't turn up at Court!
In the comments under Jimbo's latest video today Jimmy S asks jimmyw:
So did you attend Court or comply with the receiver?
jimmyw replied with:
+Jimmy S neither... i have agreed to pay them in full on reciept of liability order. i'm still waiting ... lol
In his video he said that by asking for the liability order and not being provided with it he has beaten his bankruptcy.
Jimmy is in for a bit of a shock methinks.
Hence why he's posting this on GOODY about not receiving a Schedule A liability order, what's being pointed out is that they don't issue schedule A's any more but as they issue in bulk they use Schedule B

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xFBddR4WK0

Oh dear Jimmy, you've got it wrong again ! :naughty:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

One-Cell wrote: i have agreed to pay them in full on reciept of liability order. i'm still waiting ... lol
They've agreed to give him his house back on receipt of full payment. They're still waiting.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

In the comments on jimmyw's video Drocca Lagel has written:
....not on the Individual Insolvency Register
An hour or so ago someone replied saying they had just checked the register and he is on there. Drocca Lagel replied saying the James Wyld on the register is not our Jimmy because the date is wrong. Both comments have now been deleted.

So even though James is showing on the register his fans invent a story so they can deny it is him. How do these people function in their everyday lives? Perhaps they don't.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that by now there is more than just the one creditor listed in the filing, and just paying off one won't discharge it since the others have yet to be paid. Wouldn't all of his credit charges have been pulled in to the action as a result of it being initiated? I think deluded is the very least of what he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:I would suspect that by now there is more than just the one creditor listed in the filing, and just paying off one won't discharge it since the others have yet to be paid. Wouldn't all of his credit charges have been pulled in to the action as a result of it being initiated? I think deluded is the very least of what he is.
How does that work, does the Official Receiver actively 'go looking' for creditors (Ie from the bankrupts credit file) or is it down to creditors to monitor the bankruptcy notices to joint an action ?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

There was a creditors meeting earlier in the year when remuneration levels were agreed for the trustee.

The creditors will have been alerted to the bankruptcy via credit reference agencies or similar so they will just wait patiently now, pinnies out, waiting for things to run their course.

He's still there on the insolvency register, he's firmly in the grip of a firm which will liquidate his assets to
a. Pay themselves and
b. Pay the creditors

All can look forward to payment in full and all of Jim's bravado, posturing and bluster, his empty words won't stop this happening.
rumpelstilzchen

As Jimbo did not turn up on the eleventh is there any likelihood of the corporate thugs kidnapping him for a second time?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

AndyPandy wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I would suspect that by now there is more than just the one creditor listed in the filing, and just paying off one won't discharge it since the others have yet to be paid. Wouldn't all of his credit charges have been pulled in to the action as a result of it being initiated? I think deluded is the very least of what he is.
How does that work, does the Official Receiver actively 'go looking' for creditors (Ie from the bankrupts credit file) or is it down to creditors to monitor the bankruptcy notices to joint an action ?
Both is the short answer, the OR will ask for details from the person who should list them, plus they'll also post adverts in the local newspaper and London Gazzette, but given the modern digital age we live in there's probably some electronic way through the CRA's that creditors can be contacted.

The last time I was involved in something like this the OR wrote to me asking me to confirm how much I was owed and the terms etc. But that was because the bankruptee had co-operated, there's probably some clause that where they don't the OR has to do the legwork.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
One-Cell wrote: i have agreed to pay them in full on reciept of liability order. i'm still waiting ... lol
They've agreed to give him his house back on receipt of full payment. They're still waiting.
Sunny Jim has reposted another persons video explaining the benefits of Cannabis Oil, I wonder if it cures habitual liars?
if so maybe Jim could coat his tongue with this miraculous potion. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

FatGambit wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Both is the short answer, the OR will ask for details from the person who should list them, plus they'll also post adverts in the local newspaper and London Gazzette, but given the modern digital age we live in there's probably some electronic way through the CRA's that creditors can be contacted.

The last time I was involved in something like this the OR wrote to me asking me to confirm how much I was owed and the terms etc. But that was because the bankruptee had co-operated, there's probably some clause that where they don't the OR has to do the legwork.
Rumour has it that Barclays plc have been informed :D .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
FatGambit wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

Rumour has it that Barclays plc have been informed :D .
Rumoured ?? :snicker:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AndyPandy wrote:
Hence why he's posting this on GOODY about not receiving a Schedule A liability order, what's being pointed out is that they don't issue schedule A's any more but as they issue in bulk they use Schedule B

Oh dear Jimmy, you've got it wrong again ! :naughty:
More bad news for Jimmy. He has been told that the reason why there is no Form A (Liability Order) or Form B is because the forms were repealed from legislation in 2003.

TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

In that post there is a link to Bailiff Advice Online:

http://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/index/ ... ity-orders
What will happen at the hearing?

To obtain a Liability Order, a representative of the Local Authority will present a spreadsheet to the Magistrates Court consisting of the names, addresses and reference numbers of those debtors in arrears with Council Tax or Non Domestic Rates. This is officially called a Complaint List. Unless there are objections, (which are rare), the Court will rubberstamp the Complaint List with a court stamp. This has the effect of formally establishing that there is a liability (to the council) and enables the local authority to take a range of enforcement actions to recover the debt.

Will I be sent a copy of the Liability Order?

No, a ‘Liability Order’ is not a prescribed court document. The stamped ‘Compliant List’ gives the legal authority to the relevant council to use a range of enforcement methods (attachment of earnings, attachment against benefits, bailiff enforcement etc) to recover the liability.

Although there had previously been a requirement under Schedule 2 of the The Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 for a form (Form A) of Liability Order to be provided to the debtor, this requirement was repealed on 1st October 2003 under the Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) (Amendment) (No. 2) (England) Regulations 2003. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such document as a Liability Order.
BHF wrote:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That was well-spotted by the new GOODF member. Which I suppose means he will be instantly banned.

Acts that have been amended are updated on http://www.legislation.gov.uk. But Regulations that have been amended are not updated, so when checking that a regulation is current, we should also check all the amendments to that Regulation.

So The Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 s35 para (1) as amended by that amendment effectively reads:
35.—(1) A single liability order may deal with one person and one such amount (or aggregate amount) as is mentioned in regulation 34(7) and (8), or, if the court thinks fit, may deal with more than one person and more than one such amount.
... but that may have been amended by something else. There are an awful lot of amendments to the Council Tax Regs.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

With no Form A or Form B required by legislation Jimmy will be scratching around trying to find another loophole.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Bungle wrote:With no Form A or Form B required by legislation Jimmy will be scratching around trying to find another loophole.
Simple. Statutes are not law they require consent. I do not consent to any statute that states I must pay council tax.
Then stand well back out of harm's way because the judge will run from the court at 100mph bowing to you as he retreats.
BHF wrote:
AndyPandy

Re: jimmywx1

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bungle wrote:With no Form A or Form B required by legislation Jimmy will be scratching around trying to find another loophole.
Simple. Statutes are not law they require consent. I do not consent to any statute that states I must pay council tax.
Then stand well back out of harm's way because the judge will run from the court at 100mph bowing to you as he retreats.
Don't forget the real 'get out of jail card' the stating of 'I'm Jane doe', that really has the Judges running for hills !! :sarcasmon:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Re: Council tax liabiity orders
Postby Samson » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 am

My god, you guys clearly have not a freaking clue about legislation or law or remedies or even the basic principles of criminal law. So many absurd ideas bouncing around that you have no understanding of - some of you sound just like a chicken trying to teach a duck about quantum mechanics. And you expect people who are in serious legal predicaments to understand and follow your flawed and whimsical legal strategies? One thing that is pretty clear by now is that Jimmyw would have done well to see an experienced debt management lawyer before the shit hit the fan rather than waiting to be bankrupted and arrested. I know many people - especially a large number of contributors to this forum - despise the legal system and all its players, but for so long as you reside in the UK you are subject to the UK laws and the UK courts that interpret those laws.

If you want to be your own lawyer, then go right ahead. But I wouldn't be expecting to find some brilliant new solution that tens of thousands of solicitors and barristers have missed. If someone went through all the proper legal channels to buy/build/finance their home then why is it anathema to take one more step and use a registered lawyer (whose goal is to get the best possible result for you) to save it from being swiped by the bankruptcy court? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face....
Samson
New Recruit
New Recruit

Im guessing he will survive just long enough to be labled a shill, a troll and quite possibly a paedophile before he is banned.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WOW, sane real advice, you're right, he won't last long. The voice of reason is never welcome for some reason. Like massive stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.