jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:Actually, at law, at least in the US, an animal cannot own anything, and I would assume that the same holds true under UK law.
Best of luck telling my dog that when she's got a juicy bone in her mouth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Little Jimmy is making a terrible fool of himself here -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=85824

A new GOOFy asks how he is paying his bills with werecheques and concealing his identity? Surely he has to put his name / account number / address on the werecheque, or they won't know which account it applies to?

Bluster, swearing, accusations of troll and shill. Can't answer the question without admitting he's full of sh1t, but lacks the sense to keep his mouth shut.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think Jimmy is getting jealous because Peter is getting all of the attention at the moment and no one is listening or taking any notice of his fictional successes

Which begs the question, Jimmy is your girlfriend still angry about the Police taking her car ?

You really showed that Policeman didn't you Jimmy :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Jimmy plays the predictable sov card and tells Wooden head to do his own research. What Jimmy fails to realise is that is exactly what Wooden head is doing. What better way is there to do research than going directly to the horse's mouth? Get the information first-hand, so to speak. Jimmy makes claims about losing the name. Jimmy has written out a WeRe bank cheque. Jimmy is the horse's mouth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Little Jimmy is making a terrible fool of himself here -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=85824

A new GOOFy asks how he is paying his bills with werecheques and concealing his identity? Surely he has to put his name / account number / address on the werecheque, or they won't know which account it applies to?

Bluster, swearing, accusations of troll and shill. Can't answer the question without admitting he's full of sh1t, but lacks the sense to keep his mouth shut.
You could always telephone 01422393566 that will put you in touch with Calderdale Council benefit fraud department , they also handle Council Tax Cheats. They do not even require you to leave your name which is very nice of them :) . You could even suggest they contact Halifax police for further details. I am told they are pleasant people to talk to.....and are very appreciative. :wink:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:I think Jimmy is getting jealous because Peter is getting all of the attention at the moment and no one is listening or taking any notice of his fictional successes

Which begs the question, Jimmy is your girlfriend still angry about the Police taking her car ?

Nahhh that was the Dogs car X36NUM an oldie but a goldie!
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Jimmy plays the predictable sov card and tells Wooden head to do his own research. What Jimmy fails to realise is that is exactly what Wooden head is doing. What better way is there to do research than going directly to the horse's mouth? Get the information first-hand, so to speak. Jimmy makes claims about losing the name. Jimmy has written out a WeRe bank cheque. Jimmy is the horse's mouth.
Little Jimmy with a grin drank up all his mothers gin, :naughty:
when she saw that he was plastered she said "go to bed you little......" :haha:
oh and he put his utility account number on the back of the cheque.....nice one Jim nice one!.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:I think Jimmy is getting jealous because Peter is getting all of the attention at the moment and no one is listening or taking any notice of his fictional successes

If my research into Jimmy is correct, I wonder if he's told Dante that Jimmy lost his car?
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

If my research into Jimmy is correct, I wonder if he's told Dante that Jimmy lost his car?
This boy has been very quiet for a week???? :thinking:
rumpelstilzchen

vampireLOREN wrote: This boy has been very quiet for a week???? :thinking:
He's been up Nottingham viewing property. He's had a tip-off there's going to be a very cheap bungalow coming on the market soon..........
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I just had a very interesting conversation with an Officer from West Yorkshire Police who called to let me know that our lad Jimmy, has recently managed to land himself 6 penalty points and a £525 fine for his antics relating to a speeding ticket he posted about over on GOODF.

It's notable because Jimmy managed to turn 36 in a 30, for which he might have been offered a speed awareness course and no points, into six points and a substantial fine. His attempt to have the fine removed failed. So for all his bluster about making a statutory declaration and getting the conviction reversed, he's still in a worse position than he would have been if he had simply dealt with the matter sensibly.

Only it's slightly worse, because now the police know who you are Jimmy, they know your name and they know your face. They will be watching you.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:I just had a very interesting conversation with an Officer from West Yorkshire Police who called to let me know that our lad Jimmy, has recently managed to land himself 6 penalty points and a £525 fine for his antics relating to a speeding ticket he posted about over on GOODF.

It's notable because Jimmy managed to turn 36 in a 30, for which he might have been offered a speed awareness course and no points, into six points and a substantial fine. His attempt to have the fine removed failed. So for all his bluster about making a statutory declaration and getting the conviction reversed, he's still in a worse position than he would have been if he had simply dealt with the matter sensibly.

Only it's slightly worse, because now the police know who you are Jimmy, they know your name and they know your face. They will be watching you.
Peanut, Get You a Case of Beer for that One!...... :haha: ( NICELY DONE) Thank You.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Surely not. Not Jimmy "lose the name" Onecell. :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I just had a very interesting conversation with an Officer from West Yorkshire Police who called to let me know that our lad Jimmy, has recently managed to land himself 6 penalty points and a £525 fine for his antics relating to a speeding ticket he posted about over on GOODF.
Nice one, West Yorkshire Police!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vxs1HCkqrU

Working a treat Jimmy uno celula!! :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vxs1HCkqrU

Working a treat Jimmy uno celula!! :haha:
Re: Cheque invalid, what next??

Postby jimmyw » Fri May 22, 2015 5:42 pm
update

i have contacted them again, and the just called me back at 5.20pm friday afternoon before a bank holiday.

the call went rather well. it could be the the reason it was invalid is because this is the cheque that i didn't put the payee on so that COULD be the reason it was invalid. although they didn't tell me that and it looks like they were trying to be clever buggers. :D

Jimmy it is invalid because the WeRe cheque is drawn on a bank that does not have any funds and is unable to clear cheques through the uk sterling clearing system, :brickwall:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

JimmyW doesn't understand cheques, probably because (a) he isn't accustomed to them and (b) Peter tells untruths.

A cheque is a request from a person, to that person's bank, to pay an amount to someone else.

Jimmy didn't write the "someone else" on the cheque, so it wasn't written correctly, and would be rejected on those grounds.

Peter has said, and still says, that he will not pay the amount shown on the cheques. He simply won't do it. If a payee knows this, this is another reason to reject the cheque. There is no point in processing it, or asking Peter whether he has the funds, if they know from the start that Peter simply won't pay.

There is also the fact that WeRe isn't a real bank and its cheques can't go through C&CCC.

The payee can also reject the cheque for any other reason, or for no reason at all.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote: Jimmy didn't write the "someone else" on the cheque, so it wasn't written correctly, and would be rejected on those grounds.
I am sure there was a thread on GOODF where people were attacking Jimmy saying he didn't know how to write out a cheque and him telling people that he did. I just tried to find it but can't see it now
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It was the SSE & WeRe Bank! thread, though Jimmy has removed the post in which he had a video of him showing his cheque.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yes wee Jimmy was in the midst of being handed his **** from ol woodehead over the hide the name waffle & rather unsurprisingly removed his illiterate video in which he appeared to look very smitten. Major backfire Jimmy. One deeply sad freeloader that individual & one i imagine has never contributed into the system he so bitterly wants to bring down.