Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Angolvagyok »

Jimmy's still claiming ANRRTS works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4cCMFbELsA

The dog makes an appearance too!

You can work out the address if you pause and full-screen, good old Jimmy still not being careful enough, or maybe he'll pass it off as part of his bigger plan. It's certainly not the address he was made bankrupt in, so he's had to move out, or he's playing these silly games with his friends bills.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Angolvagyok wrote: You can work out the address if you pause and full-screen, good old Jimmy still not being careful enough, or maybe he'll pass it off as part of his bigger plan. It's certainly not the address he was made bankrupt in, so he's had to move out, or he's playing these silly games with his friends bills.
15 Smithwell Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7NX

The house is owned by Michael Patrick Mongan.

Damn, I'm good. :D
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:
Angolvagyok wrote: You can work out the address if you pause and full-screen, good old Jimmy still not being careful enough, or maybe he'll pass it off as part of his bigger plan. It's certainly not the address he was made bankrupt in, so he's had to move out, or he's playing these silly games with his friends bills.
15 Smithwell Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7NX

The house is owned by Michael Patrick Mongan.

Damn, I'm good. :D
I'd got it as 35 not 15. Hope he doesn't mind the plod coming round at 01:00 looking for Jimmy Wyld. Also, shouldn't you be telling the Receiver your new address?
Jimmy also drops into the video the brilliant tactic of everyone doing the ANNRTS. Can we start with the government stopping paying benefits and replying ANNRTS to all claimants? Should save a fortune.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looks like 35 to me too

Last edited by Bones on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

There isn't a 35.
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote:There isn't a 35.
Wondered why I couldn't spot it. I can see that picture could go either way but I have checked and agree there isn't a 35 in that street.
Now stop plastering Jimmy Wyld's address all over the internet. :snicker:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I think it's a 1 with a tail on it, and the scribbling/camera angle has made it look like a 3. Here's a better view of both letters.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

definitely a '3' and '35' comes up on google maps.

https://www.google.com/search?q=35+Smit ... 8&oe=utf-8
ArthurWankspittle

Chaos wrote:definitely a '3' and '35' comes up on google maps.

I tried this and agree Google does this but I think it is "doing its best" not confirming. 35 is not on the postcode list for that postcode though, hence me accepting that it is 15.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Chaos wrote:definitely a '3' and '35' comes up on google maps.

I tried this and agree Google does this but I think it is "doing its best" not confirming. 35 is not on the postcode list for that postcode though, hence me accepting that it is 15.

I get what you're saying but absolutely no way that's a '1' unless your computers write numbers differently in the UK than here. :D
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

On the Royal Mail postcode finder Smithwell Lane and no number beyond 32. Checked the Land Registry but nothing showing for 35 Smithwell Lane
#six

Post by #six »

It certainly looks like a 3 but google maps points the the same location for 31,33,35,37,39,41 etc which suggests google doesn't recognise the address
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

soooooo. shocking mr noname is a fibber and altered the doc and placed it back in the envelope?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Chaos wrote:soooooo. shocking mr noname is a fibber and altered the doc and placed it back in the envelope?
I would not put it passed him to stage this just to make a video and lead others down the same hole he is now in. I do not now a great deal about bankruptcy but would any past debts still be writing to him? Moreover would they not be contacting his official receiver to see if there is anything left over from the sale of his house?
ArthurWankspittle

doublelong wrote:I do not now a great deal about bankruptcy but would any past debts still be writing to him? Moreover would they not be contacting his official receiver to see if there is anything left over from the sale of his house?
Creditors would be communicating with the Official Receiver. Council Tax, Parking Tickets (which I think he said he suspected it was) Motoring offences, Courts will all be after him directly (as they are not civil debts, they have their own rules).
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

any named creditors would have to come from him correct? How else would a receiver know who all his creditors are?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The Croydon address on the reverse of the envelope leads back to Parking Eye, so it'll be for a parking ticket. But I think the letters are addressed to someone else, because the letter configuration where the name is doesn't fit with James Wyld. Unless he's using a fake name that he's now trying to lose as well.
ArthurWankspittle

Chaos wrote:any named creditors would have to come from him correct? How else would a receiver know who all his creditors are?
Public notice of the bankruptcy invites all creditors to contact the receiver. Any reasonable sized financial organisation checks daily for any customers appearing in the listings.
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote: Unless he's using a fake name that he's now trying to lose as well.
Dante! Dante you naughty boy, you've been parking the car without buying a parking ticket again, haven't you? Bad dog.