jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Bones »

As his address has changed, I wonder if his house was sold and the equity used to repay all his debts ?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Nice find mufc1959.

Jimbo has been very quiet of late. He stopped seeing eye to eye with Sellon some time ago and seemed proper disillusioned with Goodf. His boring YT channel endlessly promotes anti-semitic bile, crazy shit-stirring RT videos and cannabis cures everything quackery, none of those endearing pieces to camera he used to entertain us with. So quite a lot in common with Haining really, many shared interests, a narcissistic personality yet they fell out spectacularly.

I wonder how Jimbo raised the dosh to clear his debts. Does he own the house in Harriet Street? Did he have to raise a loan or release some equity? Finally get a Weary cheque through? Do a few 'owm grown' crops or, heaven forbid, got a job, saved a bit and paid everything back up to date?

We may never know but its clear he's had to part with dosh to make the bankruptcy go away, far more than if he'd just paid up in the first place. The IP - who will now be able to afford that foreign holiday this year courtesy of Jimbob - was always in a position of strength. Wriggle and thrash though he might, Jim could not get his neck from out under their boot. But you are right, he'll have to spin this in a freeman-stylee and quickly or lose what little credibility he may still have with his peers. Expect a bullshit story in due course.

In a month's time the CT bills will be going out again and Kirklees will be expecting their usual wedge from their newest, bestest payer - Jimbo - and to use one of his favourite phrases, will he "rinse and repeat" this costly and ultimately pointless exercise?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

debts paid in full
:haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:As his address has changed, I wonder if his house was sold and the equity used to repay all his debts ?
His address hasn't changed. The Regency Way address is the one his mate lived at, which Jimbo thought he could use to thwart the Receiver. As you might recall, One-Cell had the brilliant idea, advertised on GOOFY, that people could use each other's addresses for post, and send anything official back as 'return to sender, addressee not known'. So he told the Trustee in Bankruptcy/the court that he lived at Regency Way, and the actual occupant, on One-Cell's instructions, sent the papers back unopened, return to sender. After all, if he didn't actually live there, they could never trace him or do anything, right? Wrong.

It didn't quite all go to plan because the police turned up at the Regency Way address believing One-Cell lived there after the court issued a warrant for his arrest for non-appearance at the court hearing fixed to enquire into his assets, One-Cell having failed to co-operate with the Receiver.

After the police scared the bejabers out of the family living at 23 Regency Way, Jimbo had no option but to turn up at the police station, give the name, spend the night in the cells (you may recall his Prison Diaries, during which - over the space of about 6 hours in the cells - Jimbo claimed to have suffered starvation, heard someone in a neighbouring cell being beaten to within an inch of his life, and was made someone's Prison Bitch) and appear before the court.

He then boasted about how he was going to get the bankruptcy annulled by demanding proof of debt, which obviously worked as well as the address malarkey.

His actual address is the Harriet Street one.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I'm guessing the war chest has been plundered :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:As his address has changed, I wonder if his house was sold and the equity used to repay all his debts ?
Can't see a sale for the house. Has he borrowed against it maybe?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

With his record, I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to lend him money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

It is possible that the transaction of the sale may not show up for a few months. I just checked some estate agent sites. You have to wait for several weeks before the land registry changes filter down to the sales websites.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

My money's on "parental bailout."
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:My money's on "parental bailout."
Probably preferable to having him come home to live.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Or maybe it was Dante? I hear he is loaded
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint wrote:My money's on "parental bailout."
Hmm. I'm more going for a sale to one of these we-buy-your-house-for-cash companies.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Hmm. I'm more going for a sale to one of these we-buy-your-house-for-cash companies.
Better yet, he sold it to one of Baron David Ward's shell companies that bought Rekha Patel's house.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

TheNewSaint wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Hmm. I'm more going for a sale to one of these we-buy-your-house-for-cash companies.
Better yet, he sold it to one of Baron David Ward's shell companies that bought Rekha Patel's house.
That'd account for just a couple of quid. Anyway the Baron regards money as an abstract worthless construct or some other bollocks. Rest assured the IP has been paid actual foldy stuff - they get paid before even the creditors.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

After following a link from a YouTube spat with PoE it looks like Jimmy OneCell (it does sound like him) has surfaced in Russia for an injection of ozone. It's the only place licenced to do it but now they've explained it to him he can do it at home...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpQBeo5IsU

I wonder what the motivation for this is or how he got the money together to go to Russia. Or how he was even allowed to leave the country. We may never know.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Ozone is a gas. Inject gas, any gas into your blood and the bubbles , called air embolisms, will kill you. Whatever they are injecting is not ozone. If they bubbled ozone through some venous blood some would be absorbed as oxyheamoglobin, but as monatomic oxygen not the di-atomic ozone form. Quack medicine for suckers.
Who knows what he may attempt to do at home but there is a good chance it will be lethal.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm
Who knows what he may attempt to do at home but there is a good chance it will be lethal.
Darwinism in action.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The same as eating green plants because green plants contain chlorophyll which produces oxygen therefore something, something, something, breathing isn't good enough.

Fucking morons.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:11 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm
Darwinism in action.
We're rooting for you, Jimmy!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Jimmy really is dumbern' the proverbial. Then again, as far as I am concerned that also covers the urine drinkers, silver swallowers, and magic ju ju partakers. Ozone is ionized oxygen, O3 as opposed to O2, and what they are doing is bubbling the ionized gas through what I presume/hope is sterile water, or saline, I couldn't read the bottle, and then they are injecting the supposedly ozone rich solution, in the "patient". Everything I have read indicates that O3 is actually harmful to the human body, so it would certainly go with the other three things I listed it with, and thus right in keeping with Jimmy's general lack of smarts.

This is right down there with all the rest of the health quackery, and make no mistake that is what I think this is, from the 19th and early 20thC.