jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He looks about 40yrs old? Surprising, for me anyway. By the tone of his naive bluster I would've expected early 20's. Rather a sad little man, if this is what his life comprises.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When I first read that I had to stop and ruminate as several snide comments came to mind at once, then it hit me, he may sound like a 20 something(insert appropriate current Britspeak term for git here since I haven't kept current), that it then sounded more like a case of severely arrested behavior. I've run in to examples here, far too many in fact, who are in fact, and scarily, considerably older than I am and are still speaking in the same drivel they did at twenty, or worse yet have adopted the current lingo(which I also haven't bothered to keep current with since it all comes out the same). They sound just as silly and pathetic and strident as they did twenty + years ago, and haven't progressed beyond that. I think that is what your Jimmy the Twit has done. He's hanging out with a bunch of losers, espousing their current line of drivel, and the only difference is that he has been practicing being a loser twenty + years longer than they have.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Just read this post from my best buddy Mavrik (i watched to much top gun as a kid)

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 83#p389457

Re: Ursula Haverbeck exposes sickest lie in history on TV

Postby mavrik » Sat May 30, 2015 1:21 pm
Bloody good to see this getting more exposure.

The more exposure, the nearer to end this sickening LIE!

Elephant, not sure if you have seen the whole vid's of "The Greatest Story Never Told", a full 16hrs of viewing, Four 4hr vid's.

It will open your eyes, there is also much more out there, including photo's, plans of the camps, etc.

I have seen the blueprints and photo's of the camps, and believe me, some of the these camps had more facilities than any British town had in those days, Aushwitz looked like Butlins if not better. The only reason the jews starved was because of the allies bombing the routes that the supplies were traveling, and it wasn't only the jews who were starving, the German soldiers were also staving, in fact, and it is fact, the German soldiers gave what little food that had been sent them and gave it to the jews. But yet again, we are not supposed to know these facts.

Granted some German soldiers were evil bastards, like the SS, but, the ones who where supposedly guarding the camps where made up of young men aged between 16-20yrs old, and these young men showed a hell of alot of compassion towards the jews.

Okay, they were in a camp, but, some had a better life in the camp than what their life was like outside the camp.

I'll get of my soapbox now.

Mavrik

A real holiday camp Mavrik

http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/maps/krematoria1.html

Crematorium

Design of a crematorium.

Starting in 1941, the Germans began to use crematoria at Auschwitz not simply for disposing corpses, but as an integral part of murdering live prisoners.

Increasingly detailed renderings like the one seen here provided ample evidence of the killing evolution.

(For a close-up of this image, go to "Crematorium" in the Master Plans interactive.)

Courtesy of Auschwitz Museum.
I see that our mate jimmywx11 is more than happy to go along with this insulting nonsense. For all that he provides comedy moments let's not lose sight of the the nasty, twisted moron underneath.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Funny how no one who says the camps weren't that bad, ever volunteers to go there.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Funny also how they agree with the general sentiment of not liking the Jews and wanting to end the 'control they have on the world financial markets', but support the idea that they should get super special holiday pleasure camps, just like Butlins, exclusively for them during a time of war.

It only seems to be the people who really don't like Jews who want to treat them better than others.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

grixit wrote:Funny how no one who says the camps weren't that bad, ever volunteers to go there.
This is the main thing that puzzles me about the whole FMOTL set up, to be really free.... living
off the land . Having no financial commitment to another nor bothering anyone seems a nice idyllic way to spend your time, it certainly appeals to me. But wherever you look at this bunch
be they in Europe or the Americas there does seem to be an undercurrent of nastiness .
They all appear to be racially motivated , having a dubious sense of National identity and a on the verge of being hate filled rat bags. They quote Magna Carta as if it were written with them in mind, the Barons would have hung them on sight. The are actually leeches on society...taking but not contributing . I dislike them and their opinions, I dislike how they can say anyone who disagrees is a Sheep or even a paedophile and they have no problem calling people that either. My old Grandad...would have said " I TINK THEY BE CRAP".
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:But wherever you look at this bunch be they in Europe or the Americas there does seem to be an undercurrent of nastiness. They all appear to be racially motivated , having a dubious sense of National identity and a on the verge of being hate filled rat bags. They quote Magna Carta as if it were written with them in mind, the Barons would have hung them on sight. The are actually leeches on society...taking but not contributing
You're right. Just a bunch of something-for-nothing areseholes, most of them. I do think there are a few who genuinely believe in the politics of it, and they are genuinely trying to create a better world, but sadly their efforts mainly attract parasites and scroungers who see a feeding opportunity.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I rather suspect that in the days of Magna Cart a goodly portion of the FOTL crowd would find themselves wearing funny leather collars and not being at all happy with their lot in life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:But wherever you look at this bunch be they in Europe or the Americas there does seem to be an undercurrent of nastiness. They all appear to be racially motivated , having a dubious sense of National identity and a on the verge of being hate filled rat bags. They quote Magna Carta as if it were written with them in mind, the Barons would have hung them on sight. The are actually leeches on society...taking but not contributing
You're right. Just a bunch of something-for-nothing areseholes, most of them. I do think there are a few who genuinely believe in the politics of it, and they are genuinely trying to create a better world, but sadly their efforts mainly attract parasites and scroungers who see a feeding opportunity.
In case you have not seen him? here is a buddy/follower of the Learned Jimmy.
This chap is appearing in Court this very day, in other videos he talks about his deregistered
motor car and all the other "good stuff". This video is from the middle of the series
https://youtu.be/PNf7vyhAeYk
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:In case you have not seen him? here is a buddy/follower of the Learned Jimmy. This chap is appearing in Court this very day, in other videos he talks about his deregistered motor car and all the other "good stuff". This video is from the middle of the series https://youtu.be/PNf7vyhAeYk
Oooh, thank you. I enjoy seeing stupid, belligerent people being arrested. This one looks like he's going to offer extended entertainment. He has the IQ of a camel, and a wholly unwarranted belief in his own superiority. Please, West Yorkshire Police, give him the therapeutic treatment he deserves.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
In case you have not seen him? here is a buddy/follower of the Learned Jimmy.
This chap is appearing in Court this very day, in other videos he talks about his deregistered
motor car and all the other "good stuff". This video is from the middle of the series
https://youtu.be/PNf7vyhAeYk
Yikes! I'd say that Mr Roy Sheard and family are not that far from warranting (if you'll excuse the pun) their own thread, if only for his delightfully strangled Yorkshire accent. I've just watched all his videos. Bit of a disappointment that he was acquitted today but the case seemed a more than a little shaky. anyway I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before something else happens.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[

Norm's quote.........
Yikes! I'd say that Mr Roy Sheard and family are not that far from warranting (if you'll excuse the pun) their own thread, if only for his delightfully strangled Yorkshire accent. I've just watched all his videos. Bit have not seen him? here is a buddy/follower of the Learned Jimmy.
This chap isof a disappointment that he was acquitted today but the case seemed a more than a little shaky. anyway I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before something else happens.

I got a touch nervous at granting him his own thread, I do think he is another poor soul sucked into the maelstrom of this stupidity. In one video he has a dead rat in his garden for Gods sake!
They appear to need some care. We can thank that fine commentator on the weird and wonderful HARDCOPY for finding him. I think it was Jim filming the arrest. :whistle:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:We can thank that fine commentator on the weird and wonderful HARDCOPY for finding him.
HardCopy belongs here. Bring him to us, Vampy.....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:We can thank that fine commentator on the weird and wonderful HARDCOPY for finding him.
HardCopy is brilliant. His YouTube comments are so apparently benign and at the same so potentially sarcastic that I often don't fully know whether he really agrees or is taking the p***
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Send Hardcopy a llamagram.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
HardCopy is brilliant. His YouTube comments are so apparently benign and at the same so potentially sarcastic that I often don't fully know whether he really agrees or is taking the p***
He is very good at it....
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:He looks about 40yrs old? Surprising, for me anyway. By the tone of his naive bluster I would've expected early 20's. Rather a sad little man, if this is what his life comprises.
I still can't get over that Jimmy has (or after losing her car had) a girlfriend.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote: I still can't get over that Jimmy has (or after losing her car had) a girlfriend.
But his dog had a car.....perhaps that is how he refers to his dog?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:I just had a very interesting conversation with an Officer from West Yorkshire Police who called to let me know that our lad Jimmy, has recently managed to land himself 6 penalty points and a £525 fine for his antics relating to a speeding ticket he posted about over on GOODF.
jimmyw has confirmed that he received six points and a fine. He says the fine is £785. But he has sent the correspondence back ANRRTS. He says that was one month ago and so far all is quiet apart from DVLA asking him to surrender his licence to have the points applied. jimmyw says that he will "rinse and repeat" if necessary. This I assume means that if the bailiffs come to collect the fine he will do a second stat dec claiming he knew nothing about the latest court hearing. A bit silly really considering he admits he did know about it in his post. A post that appears on a public forum.

Postby jimmyw » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:44 pm

heres my story about speeding ticket.

snapped doing 36 in a 30

this was a while ago may 2013 i was still writing letters back then so i tried to reason with the beast

obviously that got no where.... in the end i just started to flaat out ignore all letters in the end they did me for failure to provide driver details.

i got 6 points and a fine of £825

i ignore those letters too and then the dvla revoked my license. i continued to drive

i gnored the 825 fine too... untill the bailiffs started coming and those i used a roira and and said i didn't live here any more. lol

i then needed to get my car bck after my missus got it locked up for driving without the car being insured.... (this one i'm still fighting in a seperate way).

at this point the plod informed me my license had been revoked.

i had to go to court to get to do a statuory declaration... (basicly saying i new nothing about any conviction so it get reversed)

i did this and got my license back.

as i'm stood in the dock doing the stat dec, they said i had to now either plead guilty or not guilty to the original driving offense. grrr sneaky bastards

guilty would be 3 point and £300 or not guilty would go to trial. at this point they showed me a picture of me driving through the speed camara.

they were so smug, they proper wound me up so i just said i don't understand.

they went pardon... and i went i don't understand..... but if you want me to pleade guilty and possibly perjer myself i would so i can get my license back.

they said well you have done the stat dec so you your license is now reinstated, but how do plead regarding this speeding tickect.

so i stod there for ages arguing that i didn't understand and they said you heave to either plead guilty or not guilty... hehe yeah right.

in the end they had to adjourn to a later date as i would not plead. in the end i sid somthing like i will need some time to make a decision. lol

THEY NEED YOU TO GRSS YOURSELF UP!!

once i understood this i start to quite enjoy myself and they were just getting madder and madder.

so a new date was set for 1 month later

this i ignored lol they sent me a letter saying i was convicted in my absence 6 points £785 blah blah - this i sent back ANRRTS recorded and witnessed for fraud. it had no return address on it, but as it was opened by me anyway... i think the post office have got it back to them.
because at the same time i got a letter from the DVLA saying i needed to send my license in to have these points put on (why do they need you to send the card in when they can just tapit into the computer??? its because they need you to agree to it i'm sure!!

a month later and all clear SO FAR..... but i think this way will work. if not i will rinse and repeat and basicaly ignore the corrupt scum.

phew sorry for long post but... important info to share.

in hindsight just ANRRTS at the very begining and just deny having ever known about it.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XSiWHB4WrU
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Postby jimmyw » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:44 pm

i then needed to get my car bck after my missus got it locked up for driving without the car being insured.... (this one i'm still fighting in a seperate way).
So has he got his car back? There are only two options here (a bit like guilty or not guilty Jimmy). Either he has proved he has it insured or they still have the car. So which is it, Jimmy?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self