jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:Seems Solong has given up on his Mak and Crack routine, I sort of miss the inane babbling.
Just to stop you having withdrawal symptoms -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=96526

and

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=96500
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wow, still going on about no warrant when we know Tom had seen it. Still miking it for all it's worth.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy continues to think the world is stupid.

He is claiming on his YT comments that he has the IP address of someone who left a comment. Bullshit Jimmy, users connect to the YT servers separately, it is impossible to get someone's IP merely because they leave a comment on your channel. The only IP you can find when connected to YT is that of the YT server your connected to. As I said your about 20 years out of date when it comes to IP's anyway, ISP's have wised up, even if you get an IP, you will get a very approximate location, if your lucky. Mine for a start takes you to the wrong state and that's on a good day!!

He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"

Don't you know we have a baaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyy here Jimmy, a one year old baaaaabyyyyyy!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy continues to think the world is stupid.

He is claiming on his YT comments that he has the IP address of someone who left a comment. Bullshit Jimmy, users connect to the YT servers separately, it is impossible to get someone's IP merely because they leave a comment on your channel. The only IP you can find when connected to YT is that of the YT server your connected to. As I said your about 20 years out of date when it comes to IP's anyway, ISP's have wised up, even if you get an IP, you will get a very approximate location, if your lucky. Mine for a start takes you to the wrong state and that's on a good day!!

He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"

Don't you know we have a baaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyy here Jimmy, a one year old baaaaabyyyyyy!!
Sounds like he is trying to make people worried that he is on to them :haha: :haha:

My IP actually shows me 2 counties away from where I really am :roll:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote: Sounds like he is trying to make people worried that he is on to them :haha: :haha:

My IP actually shows me 2 counties away from where I really am :roll:
Jimmy it appears has found the geolocation sites that track an IP address down and provide a map all the way down to street level, but he is missing the bit that they are not accurate, and are not designed to be, either that or he stupidly thinks he can convince the ISP's to cough up the information.

Best not mention Proxy servers to him.

As you say he is trying to scare folk off.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I know One-Cell is worried about all the information I have on him, he's mentioned it often enough. But it's all information he's put out there himself in the public domain, because he's a moronic braggart and likes to be thought of as a legend in his own lunchtime amongst the GOOFY crowd.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:I know One-Cell is worried about all the information I have on him, he's mentioned it often enough. But it's all information he's put out there himself in the public domain, because he's a moronic braggart and likes to be thought of as a legend in his own lunchtime amongst the GOOFY crowd.
Exactly, he was so busy trying to be the big I am he failed to notice that all the information he was giving out was dropping him in an even bigger hole. He also seemingly does not understand that parties with a far greater interest in Jimmy than people from this site, were in all probability watching his every public move.

As somebody said up thread, Jimmy is his own worse grass.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy it appears has found the geolocation sites that track an IP address down and provide a map all the way down to street level, but he is missing the bit that they are not accurate, and are not designed to be, either that or he stupidly thinks he can convince the ISP's to cough up the information.
In the past it was often possible to trace US users down to a regional level due to the use of geographic identifiers in the reverse DNS for the IP address. The practice of using locality names in the DNS was just traditional, however, and wasn't required behaviour and didn't see widespread usage outside of the US - and is of dubious reliability there. Elsewhere, the location given by such geolocation sites is usually taken from the whois data which is typically only accurate to the country - though some niche suppliers only operate in their own local area, and others provide services globally which can lead to their IP addresses being utilised elsewhere in the world. Using Whois data for a location typically gives the address of the offices of the ISP, which is useful if you need to obtain a court order to release customer data, but otherwise is of little value.

Obtaining an address from a comment on YouTube is doubly difficult. First, you need to persuade YouTube (operating in one jurisdiction) to hand over the IP address of the commenter to identify the ISP, then you need to persuade the ISP (probably in another jurisdiction) to identify the customer. There are ways to make this simpler: for example if someone was to post the same comment on GOODF and on YouTube, it may be possible to infer a link between an IP address obtained from GOODF and a YouTube account name, and from there link further comments from the YouTube account to the address gleaned from GOODF. This would still require co-operation from the ISP to obtain the customer details, but half the job would be done.

It should be noted that ISPs will usually keep track of which dynamic IP addresses are allocated to which customer at particular times, so it is usually possible to track an action associated to an IP address to a customer. The release of customer information is protected under the Data Protection Act and so an ISP is extremely unlikely to release this information freely.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Skeleton wrote:He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"
I find this comment particularly confusing. So far as I can determine Quatloos does not only allow friends to participate - as long as people are not disruptive then they seem to be able to join in freely. I find myself wondering if his experience elsewhere has led him to believe that it is normal to ban people who are not in mutual agreement, or perhaps he believes that there is a secret section to the forum where the plans to take over the world are discussed. There is, of course, the moderators cabal, but given that is only open to moderators it excludes most of the participants of the discussions and Jimmy and his friends are not being singled out there, nor are they likely to be invited in unless they manage to pull off the 'being friendly' act for a long time.

Of course, if there is a secret part of the site where plans to take over the world are being discussed then I should note that I have had my $3,125 buried inside a cigar box at the bottom of my garden for some time now, but nobody has been in touch with me yet.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Good points as ever Forsyth, Jimmy can also forget Facebook, even a direct private message chat will not reveal the IP of the person you are chatting to. Facebook got burned very early on and what you end up with now is the IP address of a stop off point along the route. Their are better ways to find people, via their IP address is not even close to finding them.

As others have said, he is trying to warn people off.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

And a final comment on the subject (for now, at least), it is entirely possible that the IP address he has 'obtained' is actually one of the one willingly posted by people here. It would not be beyond possibility for someone posting on GOODF to claim to have had a revelation of secret knowledge only for it to be something that was widely known (and usually dismissed) elsewhere.

I am slightly disturbed that no-one has claimed to have come from one of the 25.x.x.x range of addresses, though. My understanding is that these are the internet address equivalent of 23-24 Leinster Gardens W2, in that the addresses are all unreachable from the public internet despite being apparently public addresses (there is a reason for this, though not a good one).
longdog

Post by longdog »

Skeleton wrote:As others have said, he is trying to warn people off.
Undoubtedly true but he doesn't have sufficient self-awareness to realise that his implied threats are just making him look even more ridiculous than he does already. I think it's dead cert that even if he had and IP address, name, physical address, photo-ID and a first class return train ticket he still wouldn't do anything.

He reminds me of the guy who lives at the end of my street who fancies himself as a hard-man and is very free and easy with the threats right up until people say "Well don't just talk about it... Do it." at which point he runs inside and calls the police. A craven coward basically :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

longdog wrote:
Skeleton wrote:As others have said, he is trying to warn people off.
Undoubtedly true but he doesn't have sufficient self-awareness to realise that his implied threats are just making him look even more ridiculous than he does already. I think it's dead cert that even if he had and IP address, name, physical address, photo-ID and a first class return train ticket he still wouldn't do anything.

He reminds me of the guy who lives at the end of my street who fancies himself as a hard-man and is very free and easy with the threats right up until people say "Well don't just talk about it... Do it." at which point he runs inside and calls the police. A craven coward basically :snicker:
I have a theory: two actually, one is Jimmy is a regular drinker of a type of beer better known as "Brown&Suds" :thinking: .
The other is phase three of his problems are due to commence early next week (not that I know....tis just a theory) :whistle: .
Anyway's....Jimbo I am away to Russia for a few days I will be available at the Belmond Grand Hotel St Petersburg (tel 812 329 6868) from about 6pm until Monday morning.
Namaste.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Saint Petersburg is OK but it's a bit too much like Leningrad for my liking.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Forsyth wrote:
Skeleton wrote:He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"
I find this comment particularly confusing. So far as I can determine Quatloos does not only allow friends to participate - as long as people are not disruptive then they seem to be able to join in freely. I find myself wondering if his experience elsewhere has led him to believe that it is normal to ban people who are not in mutual agreement, or perhaps he believes that there is a secret section to the forum where the plans to take over the world are discussed. There is, of course, the moderators cabal, but given that is only open to moderators it excludes most of the participants of the discussions and Jimmy and his friends are not being singled out there, nor are they likely to be invited in unless they manage to pull off the 'being friendly' act for a long time.

Of course, if there is a secret part of the site where plans to take over the world are being discussed then I should note that I have had my $3,125 buried inside a cigar box at the bottom of my garden for some time now, but nobody has been in touch with me yet.
I have sad, sad news for Jimmy. He is so unimportant that we moderators have never discussed him. Not once. He means absolutely nothing to us. The only time he would come to our attention is if he joined Quatloos and became totally disruptive like pigpot or joinder. Barring that he's irrelevant to us.

We are far to busy working on our plans to take over the world to spare time to discuss Jimmy and his fellow fools.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:We are far to busy working on our plans to take over the world to spare time to discuss Jimmy and his fellow fools.
You guys have a sekret plan too? Mine used to involve me being elected the mayor of some backwater Canadian town...but the inbred yokels seemed to prefer having one of the family win the vote.
Warning may contain traces of nut
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The whole freeman/sovcit thing. . .the whole culture. . . is about members having a self-inflated sense of importance. In their minds they befuddle traffic cops, astound judges and tie banker's tails into knots.

Part of the self-delusion includes the idea that their debunkers are the paid agents of a deeply frightened international cabal, rather than a group of average Joes who, for free, enjoy pointing out their foolishness.

If Jimmy realized that the Quatloosians are regular folks he might get a flash back to the kids who in school who told him, "Jimmy, you're dumber than a fence post."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
Why does Jimmy want a group of men (sorry to any female quatloos) to suck his ****
He said that his girlfriend has left him. He must be getting hungry.
He should talk to Mernard-- ask about those special attachments for the Ninja Goat.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
Why does Jimmy want a group of men (sorry to any female quatloos) to suck his ****
He said that his girlfriend has left him. He must be getting hungry.
He should talk to Mernard-- ask about those special attachments for the Ninja Goat.
Don't get too far ahead of Rob. He hasn't got the camera working yet.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Forsyth wrote:
I find this comment particularly confusing...
The answer was right under our noses -

How long did you think you were going to get away with this, Skeleton?
Or should I say..... The Caretaker!

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.