jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

As One-Cell is so interested in our whereabouts, I've added mine to my profile. Yes, Jimmy, I live less than 10 miles from you, and pay my Council Tax to Kirlees Council for the services it provides (e.g. waste and refuse collection, schools, libraries, the rather nice Colne Valley Leisure Centre, where I play badminton and swim, to name but a few) which is why I object so strongly to freeloaders like you thinking you can have all these services for free.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Forsyth wrote:
Skeleton wrote:He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"
I find this comment particularly confusing...
The answer was right under our noses -

How long did you think you were going to get away with this, Skeleton?
Or should I say..... The Caretaker!

Good one, do I get a Goofy snack now!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I believe the correct response is... "And I would got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jimmy may also want to take heed of this story:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-35669695
Two drug dealing brothers taken back to court for mocking a judge when she decided not to send them to prison have now been jailed for two years.
Daniel and Samuel Sledden mocked Judge Beverley Lunt on Facebook after admitting drug dealing charges.
Daniel, 27, posted within 90 minutes of leaving Burnley Crown Court, while Samuel, 22, made offensive remarks 40 minutes after he left the dock.
Judge Lunt said the pair had not "learned any responsibility".
The judge said: "The question I have to ask myself is this, 'if I had known their real feelings at being in court would I have accepted their remorse and contrition, and suspended the sentence?'. And the answer is of course not.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:Jimmy may also want to take heed of this story:

Two drug dealing brothers taken back to court for mocking a judge when she decided not to send them to prison have now been jailed for two years.
Daniel and Samuel Sledden mocked Judge Beverley Lunt on Facebook after admitting drug dealing charges.
Daniel, 27, posted within 90 minutes of leaving Burnley Crown Court, while Samuel, 22, made offensive remarks 40 minutes after he left the dock.
The judge said: "The question I have to ask myself is this, 'if I had known their real feelings at being in court would I have accepted their remorse and contrition, and suspended the sentence?'. And the answer is of course not.
Must admit, I read that news article and thought of one cell. I'm anticipating an early morning rude awakening and another 'stretch' until he reveals who recorded it and sent it to him.

Once he's grassed them up under threat of Armley, I suspect his willing friends (accomplices) are soon going to become thin on the ground !
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Skeleton wrote:
He is also claiming to have placed people on the "inside" of this site for reasons he does not state, but they are "being friendly for now"
Should we be quaking in our boots?
I mean........just think.........just imagine what damage they could do........if they stop being friendly. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:Jimmy may also want to take heed of this story:

I feel a lot of respect for Judge Lunt and hope that others follow her lead - too often I have seen defendants emerge from court and give two fingers to the cameras ( even Haining hasn't done that - to my knowledge).

I didn't realise that a Judge could do this after passing sentence - if it's not too much trouble, can someone explain why?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's because they were given a two year suspended sentence. The key word is suspended, which means that it can be reviewed at any time and following that review the suspension coud be lifted (like with Tom's warrant, it was suspended but then Godsmark lifted the suspension and he was evicted).
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:It's because they were given a two year suspended sentence. The key word is suspended, which means that it can be reviewed at any time and following that review the suspension coud be lifted (like with Tom's warrant, it was suspended but then Godsmark lifted the suspension and he was evicted).
The Judge was quoted as saying that the sexual innuendo in what they had posted was fairly graphic and she refused to read it out in Court, you can only speculate they had posted something quite horrific in relation to her surname and that Contempt of Court was also thrown in for good measure :oops: :shock:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:It's because they were given a two year suspended sentence. The key word is suspended, which means that it can be reviewed at any time and following that review the suspension coud be lifted (like with Tom's warrant, it was suspended but then Godsmark lifted the suspension and he was evicted).
The Judge was quoted as saying that the sexual innuendo in what they had posted was fairly graphic and she refused to read it out in Court, you can only speculate they had posted something quite horrific in relation to her surname and that Contempt of Court was also thrown in for good measure :oops: :shock:
The Gruaniad reported it as being one of the 'remorseful young men' having posted "Beverly Lunt [Judge] go suck my dick" while the other equally sorrowful brother posted "What a day it’s been Burnley crown court! Up ur arse aha nice 2 year suspended."

While I am aware that we have all (probably) been called worse (excluding Bones who would need to noticed first), and that it is certainly not outside the realms of possibility that a Judge, having given a lenient sentence, has been mocked by a convicted defendant to their mates down the pub, it's a really really really stupid idea to write this in a public forum where it is attached to their identity and when it may be easily brought to the attention of said Judge.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

People in all walks of life fall for the I can write what I want from behind the safety of my keyboard, only to discover that no you can't, and that includes private messages.
As an example I know of 2 airline pilots who landed themselves in hot water of the hottest kind, for voicing an opinion on their employer, a major carrier. The website that they voiced their opinion on now carries a warning message that anonymity can not be guaranteed.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Not a peep from Rent-A-Gob on GOOFY for a few days. Could it be he's fallen off the edge of the earth, or maybe banged up in a cell again...
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:Not a peep from Rent-A-Gob on GOOFY for a few days. Could it be he's fallen off the edge of the earth, or maybe banged up in a cell again...
No he's still there, now the authority on being dragged out of bed over non payment of Council Tax, Quatloos even gets a mention :snicker:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... tgQPXrfWK0

what i'm trying to prove to people here is that the courts are utterly corrupt at this point by now... entering into any kind of dialog with them entraps you in their web, because as soon as you give joinder you have lost! the only way to win them is by not playing at all. this is why they cannot let me win under any circumstances as i have found the way to win them and its so easy anyone can do it. hence why they have pulled out all the stops - via quatloos- breaking all their own supposed rules and act and statutes...infringing my humans rights to privacy the right to remain silent and the right to defend myself. thereby proving my point all the more. so yes i have stuck my head above the parapet and its probably going to get chopped off. but my work is done... i have drawn the beast out for all to see... i will happily go to jail for not complying to there criminality i just hope you guys will learn from my sacrifice.... get your legal name off everything you can. especially the council tax. put it in a false name pay it by cash for a few months. then cut off all contact. crime - together we can crack it. yeeeee
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

LOL He does not mind going to prison? I beg to differ, after the fuss he made about doing an 18 hour stretch at the Police station, I think it is safe to bet Jimmy will be doing all in his power to avoid a repeat performance.

He is also spending his time putting you tube video's up, he is a world authority on Australian Politics as well, bet you didn't know that.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

they have pulled out all the stops - via quatloos-
Jimbo, this is a non-government website being hosted 5,000 miles away in a foreign country, frequented by individuals who are entertained by tracking scams online. Nobody here has the power to influence your case, and it's ridiculous for you to insinuate that the judge or prosecutor in your case would use Quatloos to somehow derail your defense.

The only reason any of us know anything about your situation is because you publicized it all online and the only reason we're interested in your case is that you're attempting Freeman remedies to deal with your debt. Oh and let's not forget that you're also telling people to do things such as:
the council tax. put it in a false name pay it by cash for a few months. then cut off all contact
Which is quite literally fraud and if put into practice will lead to more idiots like you ending up in jail.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:LOL He does not mind going to prison? I beg to differ, after the fuss he made about doing an 18 hour stretch at the Police station, I think it is safe to bet Jimmy will be doing all in his power to avoid a repeat performance.

He is also spending his time putting you tube video's up, he is a world authority on Australian Politics as well, bet you didn't know that.
I found most of these people via YouTube and have enjoyed their antics a lot.
Just got back from a mini break away, the female company being so good I stayed an extra 2 days. Anyway I look into the Tube and get a PM from a character know as Mr Beasley, He sent me a long winded message and has been looking closely into our boy in fact... too closely actually. This dude comes across as a hacker , he sent me links to what I am to assume are his own sites
I decided not to visit his sites nor reply to his PM . It is funny that he publically offered this service to Jim and got insulted for his effort. I have a theory that Mr Beasley does not exist, he maybe even be Jimbo himself?. He did state that the YouTuber known as BottomLine is my old tag team buddy Hardcopy .....better known as Joinder here, if that is true what a splendid piece of trolling.
If Rump or MUFC get similar messages ? I trust they decline any offers.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

That was the conversation Vampire that led Jimmy to claim he had Beazleys IP address. Its an odd conversation indeed, me thinks Jimmy has deleted some of it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:
they have pulled out all the stops - via quatloos-
Jimbo, this is a non-government website being hosted 5,000 miles away in a foreign country, frequented by individuals who are entertained by tracking scams online. Nobody here has the power to influence your case, and it's ridiculous for you to insinuate that the judge or prosecutor in your case would use Quatloos to somehow derail your defense.

The only reason any of us know anything about your situation is because you publicized it all online and the only reason we're interested in your case is that you're attempting Freeman remedies to deal with your debt. Oh and let's not forget that you're also telling people to do things such as:
the council tax. put it in a false name pay it by cash for a few months. then cut off all contact
Which is quite literally fraud and if put into practice will lead to more idiots like you ending up in jail.
Jimmy, like Colon and others seem to think their actions have attracted the attention of MI6 or such like. Your refusing to pay your dues Jimmy and advertising the fact for the world to see, that's all, The internet world has an interest in you because the majority have to make up the shortfall you and others create. MUFC pointed out correctly your another that wont pay your CT but expect the services the tax pays for. Remember the bloke who delivered your summons, the one that laughed at you, where did the summons go? In your bin, which no doubt went out to be emptied on the appropriate day.

Quatloos have not grassed you up, we do not need to, every play you have made, you have either gobbed off on GOODF or YT about it. Think your "stretch" what's the first thing you do, make a silly arsed YT video accusing the Police of this that and the other, then you publish a video of what happened in court.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While I don't speak for anyone but myself, I can say with certainty, that the only we (Quatloos) are aware of Jimmy no brain is that he has an extraordinarily BIG mouth and insists on plastering/ spewing his illegalities, general ignorance, and out and out idiocies all across the innerwebs for all to see and laugh at, and make no mistake, that is exactly what and all we do is look, laugh and point. :snicker: There is no reason for us to do otherwise as Jimmy no brains is quite capable of destroying whatever imagined defense he has for his illegal activities all by hims widdle ohnsomes. So, while whatever majestic brainstorms he has come up with to defend the indefensible, it will fail on on its, and his, own merits without any of us so much as lifting a hand except to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard at him.

Please feel free to post, adn do attribute this, I don't want to end up unloved and unnoticed like our poor Bones, this where ever no brains can have someone literate read it to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps he's addicted to sodium pentathol.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4