jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by AndyPandy »

He just keeps on giving - even I could have told him a set aside wouldn't work, you only have 18 days from the issue of the Statutory Demand to set it aside, he's Months too late for that now, too busy playing the 'lose the name game' to realise it was actually game over back in September last year !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... t71vPDfWK0

was in court yesterday to get it set aside, same judge rolled up and butt fucked me. ignored all of my paperwork the stat dec... i requested to see the liability orders nope he says. i said but my records don't show any debts to the council... if they provide the liabilitiy i will pay the original debt no no no no. bear in mind i paid for this set aside hearing. he basicaly ignored me and just laughed at me basicaly.
he said its very simple mr wiles. you co-operate with the reciever and all this goes away. otherwise i will put you in jail and fine you. i asked him how long for he said he can go up to 2 years. i said do i not have the human right to remain silent. he remained silent. didn't answer cheeky ****.

they are making an example of me but i've found out this happens more than you think. its easy money for these scum. there all in it together. council say i owe money courts aggree and police come get you. and then the bank join in and give them your house. yeah and conspiracies don't exist my arse. lol

this shoun't mean we give up though... we have to fight them all the more they are attacking us...

i wish i had put the CT in another name now beforre i decided to make a stand. i was niave i admit. i didn't know just how enslaved we really are. who needs isis to be afraid. the government cause terror and strife on an industrail scale and muust be stopped. if we can just show enough people how bad it is.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I thought Jimmy had said they couldnt touch him? That he was unbeatable and would be bringing the system tumbling down like the walls of Jericho.

His latest post shows how its gradually dawning on him that he's screwed. He's admitted that the bank have given his house to the OR, he also thought the stat dec would clear him but I think the Judge knew he was lying about not knowing anything about it. Which is why the Judge hit him with a two year threat. Jimmy brought the Stat Dec proceedings and Judges hate it when court time, which is valuable, is wasted by someone who's obviously trying to game the system. It was a pointed drop this, do what you are told and this will hurt less, but keep on with this and you will be jailed.

Finally I note that in his post Jimmy says the Judge called him Mr Wiles. Either the Judge didnt know Jimmy's name, which seems unlikely given he'd have paperwork, or the reason Jimmy's been trying to lose the name is he can't remember how to spell it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote: His latest post shows how its gradually dawning on him that he's screwed.
It certainly looks that way. The only question now is whether he'll act on that realisation or continue his path to ruin. I'm hoping for the second option on the grounds that it will be much funnier.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One Cell wrote:
they are making an example of me but i've found out this happens more than you think.
jimmy contradicts himself in a single sentence. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

PeanutGallery wrote: His latest post shows how its gradually dawning on him that he's screwed.
or as Jim himself somewhat indelicately puts it, he's "butt fucked" demonstrating once more his anal fixation.

So, another win.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote:I thought Jimmy had said they couldnt touch him? That he was unbeatable and would be bringing the system tumbling down like the walls of Jericho.
He will, once WeRe Bank is up and running again and he can pay off all his debts courtesy of PoE. Have faith!
His latest post shows how its gradually dawning on him that he's screwed. He's admitted that the bank have given his house to the OR, he also thought the stat dec would clear him but I think the Judge knew he was lying about not knowing anything about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if, in the response to One-Cell's application to set aside the bankruptcy on the back of a Stat Dec in which he says lies that he knew nothing about the petition, the OR explained that Brain-Dead put up a video online of the bloke posting it through his letterbox.
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... t71vPDfWK0

i was niave i admit.
'I was naive' - that makes me want to press the ! button multiple times.

No you weren't naive, you idiot - you tried to get out of paying your debts but are now realising that this is a very,very stupid thing to do, particularly when you have assets that can be siezed.

And all for a bit of Internet glory. Madness - total madness.

Prediction - you will go cap in hand to anyone that knows you for money to get you out of the mire that YOU have put yourself in because you haven't got the guts, despite your 'warrior stance', to do another 'stretch' - which won't get you anywhere anyway - you will still owe and your assets will still be seized.

But hey, there is still your cunning plan to decamp to Thailand - our loss, Thailand's gain :sarcasmon:

Here's an idea - ask for financial help from all your buddies on GOODF - that should swell the coffers :sarcasmon:

P.S. my offer still stands, why should the dog suffer because he has such a stupid owner?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Lose the name - lose the game
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:he said its very simple mr wiles. you co-operate with the reciever and all this goes away. otherwise i will put you in jail and fine you. i asked him how long for he said he can go up to 2 years.
Oh yes, anything up to 2 years for contempt of court here.
AndyPandy wrote: there all in it together. council say i owe money courts aggree and police come get you. and then the bank join in and give them your house.
Sometime known as civilisation, where people have sets of rules to enable everyone to deal with each other on a standard basis.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

SteveUK wrote:Lose the name - lose the game

Now here is an interesting little Audio

https://youtu.be/MGdgAq4rHXs?t=1s

It is a radio broadcast made by Jason Holmes who once made a video of the police breaking in his back door ( a little gem of a video which made me smile ) to allow BG to fit a pre payment meter. This video features the one and only Russ ( 3 times ) McGarry and it explains how he managed to turn a £5000 debt into a £5000 debt plus interest plus £81,000 expenses ! and losing the family home ( mortgage free ), a truly outstanding success :violin: . He appears to have come to a decision and a realization that that this path does not work. In his mid fifties he now grasps what I understood at 17 and put into practice by my early twenties.
He is now on the way to being something of a common law lawyer and is a trifle embittered, he now regrets threatening his first Judge with arrest and feels the time spent getting advice from GooFy was wasted.
He had much in common with Jim including both of them would like to get their hands on me. :Axe:
Jim is well on the way to joining the Crawford's and he too will have a future .

ps this audio is long but as an insight to the mental process of these folk its worth the effort, McGarry comes over as a truthful person and this is as near to the truth as I imagine he sees it. I don't think he drinks ReAl Ale......just the occasional pre Court Joint! ( his words not mine). :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

guilty wrote:
NYGman wrote:Any news on our friend Dante's keeper?
Keeper? I think Dante is the responsible adult in that relationship.
I'm quite sure of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

What does he do when he returns from court?

Straight back onto GOODF passing out advice on DD clawbacks to someone who is clearly at their wits end. His advice says its easy and legality is not reality. No doubt a new video will shortly be made with an even more pathetic cry of "I have done nothing wrong"

He deserves everything he appears to be getting.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I also just noticed something, our plank says that the same Judge came along.

This means that Jimmy was making a declaration that he didnt know anything about a bankruptcy to a Judge who had already seen him in a case related to that bankruptcy.

How dumb can you be to argue that you dont know anything about something to someone who you previously had a long recorded conversation with about it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think we've even begun to plumb the depths of Jimmy's stupidity and cupidity. I begin to think that he thinks everyone is as stupid and clueless as he is, and he is so very wrong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think we've even begun to plumb the depths of Jimmy's stupidity and cupidity. I begin to think that he thinks everyone is as stupid and clueless as he is, and he is so very wrong.
That's a very common attribute of the idiot. The prisons aren't full of criminal masterminds they are full of very stupid people who don't realise how stupid they are.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

One Cell wrote:
its easy money for these scum. there all in it together. council say i owe money courts aggree and police come get you. and then the bank join in and give them your house. yeah and conspiracies don't exist my arse. lol
I find it amusing that One Cell claims it is a conspiracy when in reality the whole process could not be any more transparent.
The law states you must pay CT, jimmy. The reason the court agreed with the council is because the courts apply the law you idiot. The reason the police came for you is not because you owe CT. They came because you were not complying with the law regarding bankruptcy and a warrant had been issued for your arrest. Despite your claim that you are not bankrupt.....you are.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Still hasn't learnt his lesson !! I love the 'once I'm out of this mess' when that happens he'll be homeless, and the 'change gender' think he might be losing it ( not the name ).

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... uAoovDfWK0

yeah i have no doubt that will work in some cases. and it worked for me till they produced a picture of my passport and proceded to them re-summons the name. thick lad me went back and recontracted. its having the nerve to go through with it, but i bottled it. but i have learned my lesson and will not be using the name again once i'm out of this mess. get your name off all of their system any way you can... do it quick or slow but everytie you use that name its flags up in there system. this is why i'm convince one of the best strategies we can use is TO IGNORE THEM. they hate it it makes them go beserk bonkers... because if enough people do it. it will all collapse. use a 2nd name or many like i do, you have every right to name yourself and not let anyone else name you. i also think its a good idea to change gender ala kate of gaia.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

i also think its a good idea to change gender ala kate of gaia.
God damn dude...
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I have to say, Jimmy may be right. If you birth was never registered, if you never got a licence, ID, or registered for benefits, never earned any income, never owned property, never had credit, were never arrested, or didn't go to school, You likely would be invisible to HMRC or any other government agency or locality.

However, you would not be able to hold a legal job, not able to do much without an education, would be homeless, as you have no way to buy a house or pay rent, and cna't get public housing because you do not exist. Even if you could live like that, if you were ever arrested, your house of cards will fall, as you will now be known.

So, in theory, Jimmy may be on to something, but I doubt in reality it is possible to remain totally off-grid your entire life.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

i also think its a good idea to change gender ala kate of gaia.
The lengths some people will go to in order to save a few bob.
I can't wait to see jimmy wearing a little off the shoulder number.
BHF wrote: