jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by longdog »

Changing gender isn't going to help... You need to change species.

Do my dogs pay taxes? No.

Can my dogs be sued? No.

Can my dogs be bankrupted? No.

Can my dogs be prosecuted? No.

Can my dogs be jailed? No.

:snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:
i also think its a good idea to change gender ala kate of gaia.
God damn maam...
Fify
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote:Changing gender isn't going to help... You need to change species.

Can my dogs be sued? No.

Are you so sure about that?? http://www.businessinsider.com/trouble- ... ied-2011-6 :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-Cell must be the only person to have both lost the name and obtained a passport. He also took out a credit agreement through Barclays Partner Finance to buy his kitchen in 2014, and, far from 'losing the name' attempted to pay off his debts with WeRe cheques, thus acknowledging the existence of both himself and the debts. And then tried to hide behind the 'lose the name' malarkey again when it all went tits up. All this shows what an idiot he is.

Pretending he isn't who he actually is probably seemed like a fun game at the time. I expect it was entertaining for him to see people turn up at his door only to be confronted by what appeared to be the local Village Idiot, zonked out of his mind on skunk, slurring "James Wyld? Never 'eard of 'im." Then shit got real and now the game is over for One-Cell. He's dabbled in something he thought would be easy and it's come back to bite him on the arse big time.
Last edited by mufc1959 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Unfortunately for Jimmy, even when he eventually ends up out of his house, with little left, no credit, and no nice things anymore, he still will believe he was right, but lost out to the dirty tricks played by the corrupt system, and it won't be because his theory was wrong. I think he really is dumb enough to actually believe that loosing the name is a valid way to get out of obligations in that name.

I really wish he would see the error of his ways, and that he can't have his cake ( credit, licence, birth certificate, brnifits, public services, etc.) And eat too (not paying, etc.).

As I said before, he may actually be technically right, if he were to have a baby (obviousky with a willing like-minded woman) and kept it locked up in their home until they were an adult, teaching them survival techniques, then have them go out on their own, living covertly of the land, evading contact with anyone their entire lives, then probably they wouldn't ever be bothered with a council tax bill. However that isn't a life I would wish on my children.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think we've even begun to plumb the depths of Jimmy's stupidity and cupidity.
And we should not. Plumbing his depths is what judges and big swarthy inmates are for.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:One-Cell must be the only person to have both lost the name and obtained a passport. He also took out a credit agreement through Barclays Partner Finance to buy his kitchen in 2014, and, far from 'losing the name' attempted to pay off his debts with WeRe cheques, thus acknowledging the existence of both himself and the debts.
The thought did cross my mind that if you have no name how do you sign cheques?
...if he were to have a baby (obviousky with a willing like-minded woman) and kept it locked up in their home until they were an adult, teaching them survival techniques, then have them go out on their own, living covertly of the land, evading contact with anyone their entire lives, then probably they wouldn't ever be bothered with a council tax bill.
Must be why he's thinking of the sex change.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:One Cell wrote:
its easy money for these scum. there all in it together. council say i owe money courts aggree and police come get you. and then the bank join in and give them your house. yeah and conspiracies don't exist my arse. lol
I find it amusing that One Cell claims it is a conspiracy when in reality the whole process could not be any more transparent.
The law states you must pay CT, jimmy. The reason the court agreed with the council is because the courts apply the law you idiot. The reason the police came for you is not because you owe CT. They came because you were not complying with the law regarding bankruptcy and a warrant had been issued for your arrest. Despite your claim that you are not bankrupt.....you are.
Comes under the heading of if you don't pay your bills, rates, taxes, etc, the courts eventually get involved, and then usually so do the banks if you own anything pledged, so yeah it's a conspiracy of sorts, all right out there in the open. Honestly, how does he dress and feed himself? I still can't believe he can tie his own shoes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The madness continues....

Jimmy I have to answer on here because I will get banned if I post on GOODF. I posted their once and was banned after 1 post for pointing out David Cameron is not a member of the German SS for a number of reasons.
Re: it's all a game - games have rules; why not learn the rules

Postby jimmyw » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:15 pm

yeah i have no doubt that will work in some cases. and it worked for me till they produced a picture of my passport and proceded to them re-summons the name. thick lad me went back and recontracted. its having the nerve to go through with it, but i bottled it. but i have learned my lesson and will not be using the name again once i'm out of this mess. get your name off all of their system any way you can... do it quick or slow but everytie you use that name its flags up in there system. this is why i'm convince one of the best strategies we can use is TO IGNORE THEM. they hate it it makes them go beserk bonkers... because if enough people do it. it will all collapse. use a 2nd name or many like i do, you have every right to name yourself and not let anyone else name you. i also think its a good idea to change gender ala kate of gaia.
Jimmy it did not work for you until they produced that picture. You had already been made bankrupt, them confirming your identity was the result of your stupidity in not acknowledging you were about to be made bankrupt, and then when you were, your refusal to co-operate with the OR. Your now bankrupt and your house is in the hands of the OR and you blame the fact it has happened on a copy of your passport. If you had no passport they would have ID'd you another way, fingerprints if needed, and you would still be bankrupt and minus a house. By all means though keep the entertainment going, try the no name tactic again, call yourself Bertie Bassett, or Kermit the Fool, hell the Judge may even call you Kermit, but he knows who created the debt and who you really are.

Sitting their pretending I am not who you say I am will solve nothing, its rather like a child putting their hands over their ears and yelling "la la la, I am not listening to you, but you must listen and do as I say." That kind of sums up the whole Sov Cit/FMOTL movement. Tom Crawford on the day he was evicted spent a lot of time yelling la la la.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The idea of 'losing the name' when faced with impending legal action has a certain amount of very wonky logic to it. "If I refuse to give my name they can't touch me" is completely and utterly wrong but you can see how it's supposed to work.

Once the court case is over and you have (inevitably) lost refusing to 'be the name' is a big logic-free zone and simply an open invitation to the 'corrupt powers that be' to give you a damned good shafting in the confident knowledge that unless you suddenly find your name again you are utterly powerless to fight back.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:The idea of 'losing the name' when faced with impending legal action has a certain amount of very wonky logic to it. "If I refuse to give my name they can't touch me" is completely and utterly wrong but you can see how it's supposed to work.

Once the court case is over and you have (inevitably) lost refusing to 'be the name' is a big logic-free zone and simply an open invitation to the 'corrupt powers that be' to give you a damned good shafting in the confident knowledge that unless you suddenly find your name again you are utterly powerless to fight back.
Not easy to 'lose the name' when it's attached to a property you want to protect, think this is just beginning to dawn on Jimmy, he not only didn't lose the name he's left his property wide open to seizure.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
longdog wrote:The idea of 'losing the name' when faced with impending legal action has a certain amount of very wonky logic to it. "If I refuse to give my name they can't touch me" is completely and utterly wrong but you can see how it's supposed to work.

Not easy to 'lose the name' when it's attached to a property you want to protect, think this is just beginning to dawn on Jimmy, he not only didn't lose the name he's left his property wide open to seizure.
That's the point I am ham fistedly trying to make , Quantam3xdense is as usual encouraging one cell on and claiming he has everything he is associated with registered in the name of a pet etc.

What these fools do not get is who cares, get caught driving with no insurance and claim your Goldfish owns the car, "ker ching" the fine your getting while they sort out who really does own it just went up. They are working on the "you cant ident me as the real Quantam3xdense" because you created it and it is not really me because me and my mates say so theory.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

It wouldn't surprise me if they try the old covering the eye's and shouting i can't see you so you can't see me tactic when the bailiffs arrive next time.

i really don't get how they think the whole loose the name tactic will work in any way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

longdog wrote:Changing gender isn't going to help... You need to change species.

Can my dogs be sued? No.

On behalf of furries everywhere, please discontinue this line of argument. Thanks to Zootopia/Zootropolis we're finally starting to get a modest amount of good press. Jimmy One-cell in a fursuit would not be helpful (though it would make it very difficult for him to type, which would be a plus).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

it worked for me till they produced a picture of my passport
All this time Jim's been trying to lose the name, when he really needs to lose his face.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

KickahaOta wrote:

Can my dogs be sued? No.

On behalf of furries everywhere, please discontinue this line of argument. Thanks to Zootopia/Zootropolis we're finally starting to get a modest amount of good press. Jimmy One-cell in a fursuit would not be helpful (though it would make it very difficult for him to type, which would be a plus).
Most furries are not fursuiters. In any case, no one is suggesting that Jimmy adopt a fursona. Or even that he needs a good yiffing. But he might benefit from some mentoring from Dante the SovDog.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Jeffrey wrote:
it worked for me till they produced a picture of my passport
All this time Jim's been trying to lose the name, when he really needs to lose his face.
Jimmy wished he hadn't listened to people on the net so much

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Jimmy fights on.....
https://youtu.be/xxkckSNC_T8
I asked him to send me the court date.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy demonstrates in that video what a complete and utter idiot he really is. He complains about the elderly who have savings having to pay for residential home care while at the same time he believes he should not have to contribute for any essential services.
If no one contributed every resident in every care home would have to pay the full price for their care, jimmy. You really are an ignoramus.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy demonstrates in that video what a complete and utter idiot he really is. He complains about the elderly who have savings having to pay for residential home care while at the same time he believes he should not have to contribute for any essential services.
If no one contributed every resident in every care home would have to pay the full price for their care, jimmy. You really are an ignoramus.
He's also going to sign on soon. How're you going to manage that, if you've lost the name, Jimbo? And how will that help your bankruptcy, if you're 'officially' on benefits? There'll be no possibility of paying off your creditors.

He also says he's going to arrange an IVA and will soon get it all sorted out. You're bankrupt, One-Cell! It's gone way beyond you making an offer of 10p in the pound to your creditors, you idiot.