jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by vampireLOREN »

exiledscouser wrote:Actually VL in raising the PN something is immediately obvious. The Trustee stands in Jim's shoes; in all matters financial the Turstee IS Jim. If Peter of Poundland's scheme had any merit whatsoever then Jim's PN would have a value of some sort and you can bet your life the Trustee would been all over it, calling it in. After all, the Trustee won't be buying any vintage Bordeaux unless he secures something of value to realise.

Trustees are ALWAYS first in line when it comes to pay day from the bankrupts estate. They rarely accept anything less than £1 for £1. It must be the case or none of them would accept the job and they'd soon be as bankrupt as their charges. It's the creditors who get the table scraps once the Trustee is paid - in full. In this case they might actually all see their claims settled in full. Jim claims to have paid no CT for years so it might be more than the £1,300 we all think they are chasing.

I'd just be guessing at what equity there is in Jim's gaff but it is entirely possible that the lot will go, devoured in fees. After all, Jim has carried out some nice home improvements, albeit by deliberately defrauding the finance company with worthless repayments. So it might command top dollar even at a forced sale.

Unless he invites Jay Brad and co to come sit on the roof for a while, turn the attic into a sewer, piss off all the neighbours etc.

I've said already it's a tragedy - it is and it is playing out before our eyes - and that Jim is responsible for his own financial meltdown. He has been offered advice - sensible advice too which he scorns and/or deletes. He stubbornly refuses to resile from failed dogma and his own warped world-view. It's been demonstrated to him the certainty of how it'll all turn out

Still, It depresses me that he has chosen this "path", one seldom trod I suspect. He needs a friend who can speak truth to him.

And as for the PN it is as worthless as the advice Jim receives from SalliNae and the rest of them. Take note WeRe Bank customers.
Thank You exiledscouser for your well thought out comments, I though feel Jimmys total %&ck up is what is needed...then and only then others might learn. I HOPE HE CONTINUES! KEEP IT UP JIM! in this you will assist others more than anything you post in GooFy or on your truly funny YouTube channel.
ps any comments made re PoE were made "tongue in cheek".
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

exiledscouser wrote:

I've said already it's a tragedy -
I have to disagree. IMO it is a comedy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

It's a tragi-comedy! There is often the slimmest margins between the two.

However it's viewed it has taken on a life all its own, careering downhill with failed brakes and with Jim asleep at the wheel.
rumpelstilzchen

exiledscouser wrote:
However it's viewed it has taken on a life all its own, careering downhill with failed brakes and with Jim asleep at the wheel.
But you have to remember the reason the brakes have failed is because someone on the internet told jimmy that the best way to cure squealing brake pads is to douse them in oil........and jimmy still believes him but is now wondering whether fully synthetic would have been better than the semi-synthetic he used.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

exiledscouser wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

It's a tragi-comedy! There is often the slimmest margins between the two.

Traditionally the definition of whether a piece of work was a tragedy or a comedy was how it ended, if it ended on a happy note, comedy, if a sad note it was a tragedy. Hence why Dante's work (the poet, not the unfortunate in humans Beagle) is called the Divine Comedy, as it starts with Hell and ends with Heaven, it is a comedy even though it's a bit bereft of jokes.

Jimmy's saga isn't over yet and while I am sure we will find plenty more laughs along the way, I'd wager the question of whether it ends a comedy or a tragedy will depend entirely on the observers point of view.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:
Jimmy's saga isn't over yet and while I am sure we will find plenty more laughs along the way, I'd wager the question of whether it ends a comedy or a tragedy will depend entirely on the observers point of view.
As it would appear that everyone who is owed money is likely to get paid then I would say it will end on a happy note.
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I enjoy Jimmy, but have you ever wondered on his origin?
how did Jim the Quim start on this path?

What I offer here is Classic Jim :

https://youtu.be/_Qt5-Aoq66Q

Enjoy, and just imagine Jim sticking this in his earhole.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:I enjoy Jimmy, but have you ever wondered on his origin?

How odd that when you see a name in the flesh, the person looks nothing like you imagine?

Jimmy looks 'normal' !

Anyway, within the first 30 seconds or so, Jimmy sticks this device into his ear and 'felt nothing come out' :haha:

In fact, he says that he felt something go in - that is what happens when there is a space between the ears that is vacant.

Very amusing VL, thank you.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

vampireLOREN wrote:I enjoy Jimmy, but have you ever wondered on his origin?

I thought he was claiming to be 'so pretty' that he became instant arse-bait for his fellow inmates? Huge nose, weak chin, bad skin. Massive ego though.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And once again, Jimmy the Bankrupt is giving advice to people on how to end up just like him.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p449174
then you really have nothing to worry about mate... all they can do is send you nasty letters and bailifs x3 then it all goes away.

for example it took them 4 years to TRY to bankrupt me and that is only a problem because i own so many assetts and houses. but i fully intend to beat these scum. :D

just ignore them and when the time comes PM me and i will show you how i dealt with the bailiffs its easy
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see Jimmy, who has yet to Beat his Bankruptcy, is offering advice on how to do something he has yet to accomplish. I think his goal is to get as many people to follow his silly lead as he can, but only because it stokes his Ego, and not because it will actually help those individuals. Doesn't Jimmy know, hardly anyone watches his YouTubes, and many that do are from here. Also, Just because he posts on Goofy, doesn't make him a legal expert. Jimmy, feel free to hurt yourself for our amusement, but don't try to sucker other people down your path of miserable failure.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

One Cell is so wrong. It does not all go away. If the DCA cannot recover the debt they will eventually hand it back to the council. The council will then use the courts as is necessary to get their money.
Note that One Cell is currently in denial. He claims they tried to make him bankrupt. Not true. One Cell is bankrupt.
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Having looked at this concept, it would appear that there is some benefit here. One has to drink lots of Epsom Salts , Oil and fruit juice and not travel far from home.
Anyway...... only "our boy" would poop into ( I imagine?? :shrug: ) a strainer and lay the contents out on pieces of kitchen towel placed on the floor.
This is Jimmy finding his path.

https://youtu.be/v-EnbPkopLk

Here is another example....just look and wonder.

https://youtu.be/ZktudUwCNyI
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote:And once again, Jimmy the Bankrupt is giving advice to people on how to end up just like him.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p449174
then you really have nothing to worry about mate... all they can do is send you nasty letters and bailifs x3 then it all goes away.

for example it took them 4 years to TRY to bankrupt me and that is only a problem because i own so many assetts and houses. but i fully intend to beat these scum. :D

just ignore them and when the time comes PM me and i will show you how i dealt with the bailiffs its easy
The thread in question relates to someone in Scotland playing silly 3 letter games over CT. Any shred of sympathy I might have harboured for Jimbo is evaporating fast. He's slagging off Tiggy the only consistently helpful poster on that site and inviting Louis (I think he's called) to join him on the express train to ruin.

Louis seems intent on running the whole gamut of Goofy tried and tested guaranteed failure methods and Jim, who is three quarters the way to oblivion himself is like a drowning man, determined to take another down with him.

Bollocks to the pair of them. Trustee, rip Jim a new one please.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it would be safe to say that Jimmy is morally, socially, as well as economically bankrupt. I would guess goes with being a habitual liar and fool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

vampireLOREN wrote:Having looked at this concept, it would appear that there is some benefit here. One has to drink lots of Epsom Salts , Oil and fruit juice and not travel far from home.
Anyway...... only "our boy" would poop into ( I imagine?? :shrug: ) a strainer and lay the contents out on pieces of kitchen towel placed on the floor.

Haha Jimmy has removed the School Girl video. Why he would do that I have no idea as we are all scum and he does not visit this site.......

Jimmy you obviously do, which is actually a good thing, because while you are here you cant be on GOODF advising people on your return to sender nonsense when they ask for advice on their Council Tax bill, bid odd really you advising that because in your latest "guru" video you advise people to pay their CT. You also failed to tell your Scottish pal about how it turned out for you when you sent your post one way and you went another. That would take moral fibre though, so no surprise really you have not, bit difficult to advise someone its easy not to pay CT, but then tell them your bankrupt and your losing your home, best stay positive and drag them down the same path to ruin, go you.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Having looked at this concept, it would appear that there is some benefit here. One has to drink lots of Epsom Salts , Oil and fruit juice and not travel far from home.

Haha Jimmy has removed the School Girl video. Why he would do that I have no idea as we are all scum and he does not visit this site.......

Jimmy you obviously do, which is actually a good thing, because while you are here you cant be on GOODF advising people on your return to sender nonsense when they ask for advice on their Council Tax bill, bid odd really you advising that because in your latest "guru" video you advise people to pay their CT. You also failed to tell your Scottish pal about how it turned out for you when you sent your post one way and you went another. That would take moral fibre though, so no surprise really you have not, bit difficult to advise someone its easy not to pay CT, but then tell them your bankrupt and your losing your home, best stay positive and drag them down the same path to ruin, go you.
Here is another one for him to remember.....
https://youtu.be/aI2QiGEzMdw

:snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPgRA5UUQW0

Jimmy's pearl's of wisdom.... marriage is like group sex with the church
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

notorial dissent wrote:I think it would be safe to say that Jimmy is morally, socially, as well as economically bankrupt. I would guess goes with being a habitual liar and fool.
And he has a really stupid look about him too!. :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Jim bob's got a problem.. wants help from a Solicitor now but before they'll accept instructions they require proof of identity :haha: :haha: :haha:

and he has to pay £900 UP FRONT :Axe:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... u_1-PDfWK0