jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by AndyPandy »

Every letter they send, every meeting he misses, every Court hearing he ignores another £500 added to the bill.

Insolvency Practitioners LOVE knob heads like Jimmy, it's money for old rope, they're going to be quids in by the time they've finished with him, £25k bill at least !
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Don't forget what they love even more is when said idiot actually has a rather small amount of debt and a large amount of assets, in those circumstances EVERYBODY* wins. We aren't responsible for your downfall Jimmy, you didn't actually pay council tax after all and that was the main reason they went after you. You let them have that reason when you didn't pay council tax.

You tried the whole resistance thing before, if I recall they came for you in the middle of the night, woke up the mates whose house you'd said you were living at, pissed him off, which then led to you self surrendering and spending a night in the pokey. Having had that harrowing experience you now want to see if they will be able to do it again?

How stupid can you be?

* Everybody except the bankrupted...they lose the house
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One-cell started on his road to self destruction long before we ever heard of him or got to laugh at him. He has done this all with his own two widdle inept hands and has ONLY himself to blame for where he is now. That he is providing us with immense amounts of FREE comedy material is merely a secondary and totally unintended by-product of his stupidity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
One-Cell wrote:anyway i'm not even started fighting back yet. i'm just letting them stew...
Of course you are, jimmy. Of course you are. The fact they have made you bankrupt and the judge has threatened you with jail if you don't comply is confirmation that you have the upper hand. They must be quaking in their boots.
Behind the scenes there are panicked phone calls, emergency conferences held in COBRA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_O ... efing_Room), the highest judges are anxiously conferring with the evil Jew Lizard Bankers and the Black Helicopter NWO Illuminati.

What can they say on Apr 11th when Jimmy One-Cell challenges them? How can they prevent the whole rotten system being exposed? Clearly One-Cell is a man of great integrity, so there's no point in offering him a bribe. Inevitably they will move to the other reliable method of silencing him. And their dark minions will be ready.

PS - QuatSeal Team Red to Standby, provisional go for Plausible Demise Scenario H7. Further comms by crypt-chan only.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Roger that.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have been reliably informed that David Cameron has now messaged The Keeper of the Comfy Chair and told him to be on standby.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Anything from Jimmy lately other than repeats on YouTube? He seems to have gone quiet on GOODF to. Lose the name Jimmy, lose the game.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Lose the name / lose the house.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
#six

Post by #six »

SteveUK wrote:Lose the name / lose the house.
... Lose the girlfriend!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NEWSFLASH- Jimmy is in Thailand. (well he claims he is.) :whistle: :whistle:

In the comments of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-DJ3rV2JCc

You can skip the video, its the usual rehashed sov cit rubbish and delusional ramblings of someone who does not want to pay their Council Tax, and would like to encourage you not to pay yours because of the "facts" she is telling you.
blah11 hours ago
Christ, she also was surprised to find a residue on the pan, after she boiled water? ER, when did she finish school? Anyway, you looking forward to been in court Jim? Or are you still going to Thailand? Oh Hang on! That means you have a government issued passport? So you have a LEGAL identity? But that is illegal right? RETARD ALERT!
jimmywx11
jimmywx117 hours ago
+blah dumbass i'm in thailand right now.... this is the age of the internet you know. its illegal to use a legal name. but its not our fault if forced under duress. its not illegal to lie to a mugger for example
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Well, actually, it's not illegal to lie to almost anyone. Exceptions generally include statements to police, some government agencies, banks, and statements made under oath or penalty of perjury.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Well, actually, it's not illegal to lie to almost anyone. Exceptions generally include statements to police, some government agencies, banks, and statements made under oath or penalty of perjury.
Can you imagine a world in which telling porkies was a criminal offence? The truth police monitoring every drunken conversation in every pub in the land. :mrgreen:

ETA: And every internet forum when people get back from the pub... HIC! :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:What can they say on Apr 11th when Jimmy One-Cell challenges them? How can they prevent the whole rotten system being exposed?
Well, tomorrow's the day.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Whilst Guy Taylor has had a bad day at the office Jimmy's seems much brighter. In a comment on his latest YouTube video, one about how cannabis cures every disease known to man (can't post a link for some reason) he's being taunted by someone about today's court appearance.

In response he claims that he has had his bankruptcy annulled for lack of proof of the debt (the bankruptcy that didn't exist that is) and that he's going to "get" everyone for false imprisonment etc.

Congratulations Jim, a victory at last, let me be the first to say excellent result. I'm sacking my old legal advisers Sue, Grabbit and Runne and I'll be knocking on your door for all future advice.

Onwards!
rumpelstilzchen

exiledscouser wrote:
In response he claims that he has had his bankruptcy annulled for lack of proof of the debt (the bankruptcy that didn't exist that is) and that he's going to "get" everyone for false imprisonment etc.
Jimbo's cannabis must be good stuff.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:What can they say on Apr 11th when Jimmy One-Cell challenges them? How can they prevent the whole rotten system being exposed?
Well, tomorrow's the day.
You're even assuming he's going to show up??? I thought he'd dome a bunk to Thailand or someplace warm and steamy, or was that just another of his lies???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

exiledscouser wrote:
Funny how it's still showing on the Insolvency Register then, isn't it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Funny how it's still showing on the Insolvency Register then, isn't it.
What's the betting he bottled it and didn't turn up at Court!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On GOODF, Jimmy has posted a video about how he beat his bankruptcy by demanding the Council send him a copy of the liability order and other stuff. They did so. Eventually on the video Jimmy shows a liability order, which Jimmy explains isn't really a liability order.

Is there no end to his delusions?
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:
What's the betting he bottled it and didn't turn up at Court!
In the comments under Jimbo's latest video today Jimmy S asks jimmyw:
So did you attend Court or comply with the receiver?
jimmyw replied with:
+Jimmy S neither... i have agreed to pay them in full on reciept of liability order. i'm still waiting ... lol
In his video he said that by asking for the liability order and not being provided with it he has beaten his bankruptcy.
Jimmy is in for a bit of a shock methinks.
BHF wrote: