Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Losleones wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
littleFred wrote: So she failed to give the driver's details. That offence occurs 28 days after she was told to give them. To be taken to court, information must be laid within six months of the offence. Then the summons is issued. So she isn't "safe" until 8 months or so after the speeding. Being found guilty of this would create a court bill of around £750, plus a hike in insurance premiums.
I don't believe her. She comes across as the cowardly type to me and appears to me that she just want's to be 'in with the in crowd'.
I thought likewise. You don't need to eyeball our auntSalli to know exactly what sort of a person she is. Possibly pig tails wife if she's not seen the light yet? For a mod to make a statement like that is worrying to say the least. I was under the impression that Goofy site was to avoid debt & not incur more debt & by breaking the Road Traffic Regulations to test out their whacky theories proves how mentally unstable these SOV/CITs are.
Yes, I thought so too. If she "got a couple of flashes" then it was a permanent GATSO. The photo was clear enough to capture the registration, and it's in her name. So what would arrive next is a s172 notice to identify the driver. Failure to do so is an offence by the registered keeper. Changing address without notifying DVLA is also an offence by the registered keeper. It's possible that Police have muddled the paperwork or abandoned the case, but it's more likely that this is still waiting for her somewhere down the line (or she altogether fabricated the story for 'me-too' glory).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Meanwhile over on goofy the thread gets even more hilarious. Jimmy one cell is thinking of registering his car at an address in Burma. If i were you Jimmy, apart from hiding your name I'd hide your illegal scams too. Is he really this stupid or winding fellow freetards up? Looking at his vids & delinquent posts this guy needs medical assistance. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XaTEHCkqrU
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmyw advises:
register your car at a mail forwarding company. simple
Nothing strange there. However what is strange is that jimmyw fails to mention that recently he has set up his own mail forwarding company:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XarKHB4WrV
Or was that just another one of jimmyw's fantasies?
Is it possible that he has forgotten his claim that he provides the service? It is often said that to be a good liar you must possess an excellent memory.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I had mentioned this on page two.
Jimmy one cell`s BIG IDEA ! :idea:

Jimmyw mail handling and registering service.
by jimmyw » Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am
I've just had an idea, that is so simple and easy I'm surprised it has not been done already......the best ideas are always the simple ones lol
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10576&start=20
I had to grin at Sycophantic Salli`s response.
A brilliant idea Jimmy and if you would like an address for yours :)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jimmy's idea is that when bailiffs for ordinary debts look for something to take, the car outside his house isn't traceable (via DVLA) to him, so they won't take it. I suppose that would work, but is illegal as it needs a false statement to DVLA. He thinks it would also evade speeding tickets etc. But hiding from speeding tickets eventually result in a revoked licence and a marker put on the car's registration number.

If Salli's address was used as the registered address for Jimmy's car, a speeding offence by Jimmy could result in the police visiting her address and charging her with fraud.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not only that but the 'service' Jimmy is providing would be a mecca for anyone looking to engage in a little bit of identity theft/credit card fraud. Jimmy won't know if you are who you say are and I doubt he'll check. I've already worked out one way that I could use Jimmy's service to effectively defraud a credit card company out of a lot of money and how to frame Jimmy for being the culprit (I won't post the details, because crime).

I am sensing a pattern in relation to Jimmy, he thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. He believes he's found a loophole (he hasn't) the reason he thinks he's found it is because he doesn't know enough about law to know that it isn't a loophole and if it ever was it was closed hundreds of years ago.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Jimmy's idea is that when bailiffs for ordinary debts look for something to take, the car outside his house isn't traceable (via DVLA) to him, so they won't take it. I suppose that would work, but is illegal as it needs a false statement to DVLA. He thinks it would also evade speeding tickets etc. But hiding from speeding tickets eventually result in a revoked licence and a marker put on the car's registration number.
He's also risking the more serious offence of driving w/o insurance. Standard question for UK motor insurers - "Are you the registered keeper?" If DimJim says yes then he's just lied to his insurers and the policy is void. If he says no, they'll ask who is the registered keeper. If he invests a UK person, then he's just lied to his insurers and the policy is void. If he gives a real name overseas, then a mainstream UK insurer won't accept it (because they know that UK law requires the registered keeper to be the person who has everyday use and control of the vehicle.

And once the insurers put a fraud marker on him, his annual insurance costs will go through the roof. They won't want to be responsible for damage caused by such a dishonest, reckless person.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Watching Us Watching Them Watching Us....
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=87071
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Watching Us Watching Them Watching Us....
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=87071
If You Got It! Flaunt It!. Now, if I just have a meeting maybe they will attend? :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

vampireLOREN wrote:Jimmy at work

https://youtu.be/EWyrpxn99Hw?
Filming while committing a crime is priceless
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not just filming your crime, but publishing it on a world wide media platform for anyone, including the police to see.

I think we've been far too generous in naming Jimmy one cell, I doubt he has that much capacity.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:Image
Given recent comments, I thought this needed reposting
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote:Jimmy at work

https://youtu.be/EWyrpxn99Hw?
The funniest line in that video:

One Cell to bailiff: Why do you keep thinking that you know the law when you don't?
Irony overload.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seems like someone needs to forward that video to the authorities?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Jeffrey wrote:Seems like someone needs to forward that video to the authorities?
Actually some serious work needs to be done.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:Not just filming your crime, but publishing it on a world wide media platform for anyone, including the police to see.

I think we've been far too generous in naming Jimmy one cell, I doubt he has that much capacity.
I can see Jimmy Jewson Wild one cell becoming a mod on goofy. He certainly has all the qualifications to assist freeloaders to Get Into More Debt Free. This plank seriously needs to get a job before he causes some real damage.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Driving to the scene of the crime in his uninsured vehicle on a suspended licence?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Society of the Spectacle wrote: Re: jimmy your famous

Postby Society of the Spectacle » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:21 pm

CitizenEra5ed wrote:
So that's what you do in your spare time is it? I thought your teeth looked a bit pointy :lol:

c

I looked at Vampire Loren google plus page, and cannot think of a single reason for him trolling the site.
He is Black ?
American ?

Maybe he is being payed, and doesnt mind Hating on white people.
It makes No sense at all.

So GOODF is only for white people (Bertie will be happy) - I bet it is those pesky Jews paying Loren too :sarcasmon:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

They are in no danger from vampires. Too many prions in their blood.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4