jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: jimmywx11

Post by littleFred »

After pretending to GOOFies that he wasn't actually bankrupt, Jimmy now says, "in my situation though bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible."

Jimmy also says, "it wouldn't happen to anyone else but quataloos pulled some strings." So there we are: Q caused his bankruptcy, but Jimmy thinks it is great.

Glad we could help, Jimmy.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:After pretending to GOOFies that he wasn't actually bankrupt, Jimmy now says, "in my situation though bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible."

Jimmy also says, "it wouldn't happen to anyone else but quataloos pulled some strings." So there we are: Q caused his bankruptcy, but Jimmy thinks it is great.

Glad we could help, Jimmy.
jimmy is claiming victory! :snicker: He says he won! Perhaps what he is saying is that being made bankrupt is actually a win and not a loss?
i've held off from giving detais of my case because quatalooses will scupper it if i do.... but take heart in the fact that i won in the end even though it was stressfull for a while. i will post details when i feel it can help some people but not at the moment. in my situation though bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible. think about it... all debts wiped out and no-one is allowed to chase you for debts. its pretty sweet tbh. i don't need credit at all either and it stops you getting more into debt. i can see why some people PAY to be made bankrupt. lucky for me calderdale council payed for it lol.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

How could we 'scupper' it, I thought Jimmy had a watertight solution through his Jane Doe and Lose the name game. If those worked, we wouldn't be able to scupper anything, we'd have to watch and salute captain Jimbo as he sailed off onto the sunset on his Dante's yacht the MV woofwoofbarkgrrrrr.

Also lots of people wind up bankrupt. It happens. It's not great, but most don't wind up with it being extended indefinitely. Yes at the end of it you'll be out of debt, but you won't have that much by way of assets this is because the people who aren't pursuing you for debts now are talking with the OR who is going to pay them (and himself) what he can by selling off your stuff.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

We at Q are like good fairies.
*Poof* your debts are gone! *Poof* your car is gone! *Poof* your tv, stereo, stamp collection, and bowling trophies are gone!

*Poof* your house just turned into a cardboard box!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I hate to break it to old One-cell, but he was on the path to bankruptcy long before we ever encountered him, we but got to see it happen, and while it would be nice to take credit, he dood it awl wif hims own two handses, he just won't take credit where credit is due.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

jimmyw wrote:
in my situation though bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible.
Jimmy won't be disappointed. Discharge has been suspended indefinitely.
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think Jimmy has to worry about the bankruptcy being discharged now until all the debts have been paid, and his house has been sold, so I suspect he has a ways to go yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think Jimmy has to worry about the bankruptcy being discharged now until all the debts have been paid, and his house has been sold, so I suspect he has a ways to go yet.
Going to be interesting to see how Jimmy handles the inevitable loss of his house (given he has ignored so far every sensible offer to possibly save it) on Goofy. No doubt more lies along the lines of he has sold it which will be lapped up by Quantam3xdense etc but easily debunked by a quick internet search.

My sympathy for him waned a long time ago, he deserves all he gets.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Jimmy's point is that he, himself, isn't bankrupt. His "slave name" is bankrupt, but that isn't him so it doesn't matter.

I suppose that by the same reasoning he can't lose his house. That can happen only to his slave name. His slave name may end up sleeping in cardboard boxes but the 3D flesh and blood person will be snugly tucked up in bed.
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote:Jimmy's point is that he, himself, isn't bankrupt. His "slave name" is bankrupt, but that isn't him so it doesn't matter.
Jimmy is claiming he is waiting for the annulment order to come through. Is it possible he has obtained an annulment order on grounds “debts and expenses paid in full”?
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Part3.htm
6A.1 Introduction to annulment (amended May 2015)

Annulment is purely a bankruptcy procedure, available under the Insolvency Act 1986. This chapter provides information on dealing with applications to annul a bankruptcy order, concentrating on the most common grounds which are :
a.that on any grounds existing at the time the order was made, the order ought not have been made [Note 2];
b.to the extent required by the rules, the bankruptcy debts and expenses of the bankruptcy have all, since the making of the order, been either paid or secured for to the satisfaction of the court [Note 2];
c.under section 261, where the creditor’s meeting summoned under section 257 approves the proposed voluntary arrangement and the debtor is an undischarged bankrupt, the court shall annul the bankruptcy order on an application made by the bankrupt or, where the bankrupt has not made an application within the prescribed period, by the official receiver [Note 3]
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Intro.htm
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
littleFred wrote:Jimmy's point is that he, himself, isn't bankrupt. His "slave name" is bankrupt, but that isn't him so it doesn't matter.
Jimmy is claiming he is waiting for the annulment order to come through. Is it possible he has obtained an annulment order on grounds “debts and expenses paid in full”?
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Part3.htm
6A.1 Introduction to annulment (amended May 2015)

Annulment is purely a bankruptcy procedure, available under the Insolvency Act 1986. This chapter provides information on dealing with applications to annul a bankruptcy order, concentrating on the most common grounds which are :
a.that on any grounds existing at the time the order was made, the order ought not have been made [Note 2];
b.to the extent required by the rules, the bankruptcy debts and expenses of the bankruptcy have all, since the making of the order, been either paid or secured for to the satisfaction of the court [Note 2];
c.under section 261, where the creditor’s meeting summoned under section 257 approves the proposed voluntary arrangement and the debtor is an undischarged bankrupt, the court shall annul the bankruptcy order on an application made by the bankrupt or, where the bankrupt has not made an application within the prescribed period, by the official receiver [Note 3]

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Intro.htm
Or he may have applied for an annulment based on freeman woo of course which will be as effective as all his previous woo.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I suppose that by the same reasoning he can't lose his house. That can happen only to his slave name. His slave name may end up sleeping in cardboard boxes but the 3D flesh and blood person will be snugly tucked up in bed.
so how does one rectify giving an animal a 'slave name'? seems a tad hypocritical. Especially when said animal now has more worth than human owner.
rumpelstilzchen

Why does Jimmy even care if his slave name has been made bankrupt? He keeps telling everyone he has lost the bleedin' name. Does he want a reunion or something?
BHF wrote:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Well, he doesn't care: "...bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible."

Or, in the alternative, the bankruptcy applies only to his name which he isn't allowed to use.

Or, in the alternative, Jimmy is full of BS and can't come up with a consistent fantasy.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Well, he doesn't care: "...bankruptcy is actually great and i want to prolong it for as long as possible."

Or, in the alternative, the bankruptcy applies only to his name which he isn't allowed to use.

Or, in the alternative, Jimmy is full of BS and can't come up with a consistent fantasy.

It is actually Scam-Baiters who played Jimmy not the Quatloosian Empire, I do not imagine Jimmy will take comfort in this and I fully accept Jimmy would like to make my acquaintance ( he will have to get in the queue behind some Nigerian and Russian Gangsters). I have enjoyed Jimmy. :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-Cell piles lie upon lie.

Lie No. 1: It's about to be annulled.
my slave name is bankrupt, for a few more days till the anullment comes through.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p456195

No, Brain Donor, it's not about to be annulled any time soon.

Lie No. 2: The grounds are BOTH that the order shouldn't have been made AND "that, to the extent required by the rules, the bankruptcy debts and the expenses of the bankruptcy have all, since the making of the order, been either paid or secured for to the satisfaction of the court." (Insolvency Act s.282).

No, Jimbo, it doesn't work like that. It has to be one or the other. It can't be both

Lie No. 3: He is in a position to dictate the terms upon which his bankruptcy will be annulled.
i'm saying i have offered to pay them in full....................................................... on reciept of proof of debt. i'm still waiting for the proof of debt. but the bankruptcy will be anulled.
Sorry to break this to you, Moron, but it's the court that decides if the bankruptcy is annulled, not you. As your liability to pay council tax isn't in issue, there can be no dispute that the debt is owed.

Lie No. 4: This is costing the taxpayers. Er no, One-Cell, you're the one paying the costs. I doubt you've paid a penny of tax in your miserable, mendacious life.
they had better provide proof of debt ie liability order. because the costs involved so far are mounting up. although they do not care as its taxpayers money they are wasteing.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... xj7VvkrLDc

Lie No. 5: This will all go away if he pays the outstanding council tax, provided "they" are able to prove he is liable for it. Not his slave name, but him, Baron One-Cell of Moronia.

He is in a total fantasy world, but the GOOFYs are just lapping up his lies.

More details on annulment of bankruptcy here, with details of the steps that have to be taken, application to court, notice, consent of Trustee required, etc.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/insolvency/content/100422
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Of course he's lying, a bankrupt has to give the trustee 28 days notice of an annulment hearing, I suspect he's applied for annulment but doesn't realise there has to be a hearing.

Think he's in for a bit of a shock when the letter arrives from the Court NOT annulling the order but setting a hearing date !
The bankrupt must give the official receiver and/or any trustee in bankruptcy at least 28 days’ notice of the hearing. The official receiver and/or any trustee in bankruptcy must then produce a report to court 21 days prior to the hearing, setting out:

the summary of the assets and liabilities
any known creditors
whether the official receiver and/or trustee supports the application for annulment
Last edited by AndyPandy on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AndyPandy wrote:Of course he's lying, a bankrupt has to give the trustee 28 days notice of an annulment hearing, I suspect he's applied for annulment but doesn't realise there has to be a hearing.

Think he's in for a bit of a shock when the letter arrives from the Court NOT annulling the order but setting a hearing date !
Knowing One-Cell, even if he has made an application, he won't give the trustee notice of it and will then try and lie his way out of that.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Of course he's lying, a bankrupt has to give the trustee 28 days notice of an annulment hearing, I suspect he's applied for annulment but doesn't realise there has to be a hearing.

Knowing One-Cell, even if he has made an application, he won't give the trustee notice of it and will then try and lie his way out of that.
I would think the Trustees are watching everything he's posting !

even if he got the order annulled he's still liable for the Trustees costs

https://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/knowled ... annulment/
rumpelstilzchen

Jimmy is going down the "prove this debt exists" route. Unfortunately he does not realise it is past that stage.
He does let one thing slip:
they had better provide proof of debt ie liability order. because the costs involved so far are mounting up. although they do not care as its taxpayers money they are wasteing......
I think Jimbo is in for a shock. This is going to cost him a lot more than he thinks it is.
BHF wrote: