jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Jimmy is going down the "prove this debt exists" route. Unfortunately he does not realise it is past that stage.
He does let one thing slip:
they had better provide proof of debt ie liability order. because the costs involved so far are mounting up. although they do not care as its taxpayers money they are wasteing......
I think Jimbo is in for a shock. This is going to cost him a lot more than he thinks it is.
Unless he's agreed an IVA, The application will be dismissed and more costs added on.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... lments.htm
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
Unless he's agreed an IVA,
I wonder how he would explain that to his groupies.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I don't think he can turn bankruptcy into an IVA. He is already bankrupt, there's no point to an IVA. Everyone can get paid in full from selling Jimmy's house. An IVA would just prolong creditors getting their money in full at best.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Sorry Bones, you've still not got a mention !!
Nice update jimmy, ---vampireBAILIFF and the ageing Man United fan from quatloosers must be sick with all the effort they put in to this little project.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
quantum3d.
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xk_sNR4WK0
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

We're all ageing, aren't we? And all at the same pace, a day at a time.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The goodf thread is now turning into one of the most tedious, undecipherable meeting of great legal minds.
MrFlibble QC - please take the stand. It's almost like a competition to see who can be most wrong.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

SteveUK wrote:The goodf thread is now turning into one of the most tedious, undecipherable meeting of great legal minds.
MrFlibble QC - please take the stand. It's almost like a competition to see who can be most wrong.
Legal eagle lionsshare wins:
For those that read this thread & worried about threat of prison for not paying ctax then read on,

http://www.hri.org/docs/ECHR50.html#P4.

4. Protecting certain Additional Rights

The Governments signatory hereto, being Members of the Council of Europe,

Being resolved to take steps to ensure the collective enforcement of certain rights and freedoms other than those already included in Section 1 of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms signed at Rome on 4 November 1950 (hereinafter referred to as 'the Convention') and in Articles 1 to 3 of the First Protocol to the Convention, signed at Paris on 20 March 1952,

Have agreed as follows:
ARTICLE 1

No one shall be deprived of his liberty merely on the ground of inability to fulfil a contractual obligation.

As there is no contract to begin you cannot be sent to prison, so stop using your name & if the time comes to appear in court over ctax with the threat of prison always show the b'cert & state 1st name, last name is in court & never give joinder with the legal name. There is a ytube vid which i have posted a link to in other threads but cant find now that demonstartes this in some detail but in that case the liability order was granted before the court was ever in session!
I kind of like that. You can't be sent to prison for being unable to fulfil a contractual obligation but as there is no contract you cannot be sent to prison. The second point makes the first point irrelevant.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Clearly these morons have never looked up the definition of the word 'tax' in the English dictionary... Well... Neither have I to be honest but I think the concept of taxation not being voluntary (unless you are very wealthy and/or the father of the prime minister) is pretty fundermental to the the whole thing. So not only is the first point irrelevant so is the second one.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:Clearly these morons have never looked up the definition of the word 'tax' in the English dictionary... Well... Neither have I to be honest but I think the concept of taxation not being voluntary (unless you are very wealthy and/or the father of the prime minister) is pretty fundermental to the the whole thing. So not only is the first point irrelevant so is the second one.
i think you're giving them much too much credit, actually crack a dictionary, let alone read from it, seriously, you jest!!!! Unless it was a really old out of date one, which seems to be the favorite tack of US sovruns, although I still question their ability to actually parse the big words, I still think they are taking someone elses word for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Jimmy clutching at the idiot straw again, thought he'd got it all annulled :x !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xvtk9R4WK0
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:Jimmy clutching at the idiot straw again, thought he'd got it all annulled :x !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xvtk9R4WK0
Love the way Tiggy sticks their head bravely above the parapet to politely inform the OP that as a Vexatious Litigant he/she will no longer be able commence proceedings. Jimmy is only interested because the OP appears to be going down the route of claiming previously paid Council Tax back, (good luck with that) and One Cell smells a freebie.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Why is that in the "Success" section? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:Jimmy clutching at the idiot straw again, thought he'd got it all annulled :x !
He is expecting confirmation in the post as we speak.
The problem is what jimmy expects and what jimmy is going to get are two entirely different things. :lol:
BHF wrote:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks from this YT video as if One-Cell has been to see the "bankruptcy fuckers", as he so eloquently describes them. No doubt he put his demands to them, at which point they scuttled out of the room, crying.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 50#p456550
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:It looks from this YT video as if One-Cell has been to see the "bankruptcy fuckers", as he so eloquently describes them. No doubt he put his demands to them, at which point they scuttled out of the room, crying.

I wonder what name he gave when he arrived in reception ?? :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:
I wonder what name he gave when he arrived in reception ?? :snicker:
jimmy: of the one cell family.
BHF wrote:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

mufc1959 wrote:It looks from this YT video as if One-Cell has been to see the "bankruptcy fuckers", as he so eloquently describes them. No doubt he put his demands to them, at which point they scuttled out of the room, crying.

Ah but were they crying through fear or laughing too hard?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Looking forward to reading Andy's reply.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 73#p456873
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Either there's some first class bullsht going on, or people are gullible beyond belief. Several years ago I had a friend who got into problems with council tax, long story short I phoned CTB dept to be told they were not eligible (like they had been too), so instead of just accepting that which would have got my friend deeper in debt, iI politely asked them to send the forms anyway, as there was no harm in applying. Fast forward a few weeks and my friend receives a 100% entitlement awards notice, turns out the staff that answer the phones were never trained nor authorised to make award decisions but were told to discourage claims being made.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote:Looking forward to reading Andy's reply.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 73#p456873
There won't be a reply, the brutally correct Eames post will be swiftly disappeared so that the GOOFy idiots are not distressed by contact with reality.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.