jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FatGambit wrote:Fast forward a few weeks and my friend receives a 100% entitlement awards notice, turns out the staff that answer the phones were never trained nor authorised to make award decisions but were told to discourage claims being made.
This is increasingly true, as austerity bites deeper. Public bodies are resorting to shabby methods of achieving the demanded cuts. Council budget have now been slashed by about 40%, for example. Every greedy GOOFy scrounger who evades paying their local tax is adding a further cut.

If you want a disabled parking permit, a pothole repair, a care home for your frail old dad or a special needs assessment for your child, then you have to overcome waiting lists, delaying tactics and eligibility criteria. Like FG says, if you don't check out the facts for yourself then you won't get what you're really entitled to.

But for reasons I don't understand, very few of them are honest about that - they don't tell the public to lower their expectations, they pretend that everything is fine. New efficient methods, delivering more with less, exciting third-sector partnerships etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bungle wrote:Looking forward to reading Andy's reply.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 73#p456873
There won't be a reply, the brutally correct Eames post will be swiftly disappeared so that the GOOFy idiots are not distressed by contact with reality.
In case it does disappear, this is what it says:

"You've certainly fallen out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. But where did it all go wrong Alex?

Not so long ago as a physics nerd, you were demonstrating your intelligence in the world of complex quantum mechanics. 

Fast forward to 2013 and your refusal to pay council tax led to 42 visits being made by Jacob's Bailiffs. You then invoiced the firm for £210,000 citing trespass. I don’t suppose that you listed this super achievement when canvassing as a Councillor in 2013.

Now you are looking at being labelled a vextatious litigant. 

You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse"
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bungle wrote:Looking forward to reading Andy's reply.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 73#p456873
There won't be a reply, the brutally correct Eames post will be swiftly disappeared so that the GOOFy idiots are not distressed by contact with reality.

"You've certainly fallen out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. But where did it all go wrong Alex?

Not so long ago as a physics nerd, you were demonstrating your intelligence in the world of complex quantum mechanics.
This 'soon to be' vexatious litigant is Alexander Ross BSc(Hons) AMIMA Dip. Int. Trd.

This was him as a physics nerd (scroll down towards the end. He is AlexRoss)

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/1256 ... e-fiction/
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The troops are getting riles:

"This is the problem with this site, I have had enough. People promote ridiculous advice, which is totally wrong, and without merit. Not only has the advice here failed before Alex, it has now failed him.

Congratulations on following the worst advice in the world, hopefully you're failure will teach others to avoid this like the plague.

This site needs to get back to its roots, and offer real advice to actually help people, and cut the crap. Sorry if I am being blunt. But people are really messing up their lives following the advice here"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Above post already deleted!
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Fast forward a few weeks and my friend receives a 100% entitlement awards notice, turns out the staff that answer the phones were never trained nor authorised to make award decisions but were told to discourage claims being made.
This is increasingly true, as austerity bites deeper. Public bodies are resorting to shabby methods of achieving the demanded cuts. Council budget have now been slashed by about 40%, for example. Every greedy GOOFy scrounger who evades paying their local tax is adding a further cut.

If you want a disabled parking permit, a pothole repair, a care home for your frail old dad or a special needs assessment for your child, then you have to overcome waiting lists, delaying tactics and eligibility criteria. Like FG says, if you don't check out the facts for yourself then you won't get what you're really entitled to.

But for reasons I don't understand, very few of them are honest about that - they don't tell the public to lower their expectations, they pretend that everything is fine. New efficient methods, delivering more with less, exciting third-sector partnerships etc.
Your preaching to the choir here. We've waited a few years to get our gutters unblocked, the social housing landlord (council) says they can only afford to do x amount of properties a month due to budget cuts, turns out some EU regulations mean they can't simply send out a man with a ladder anymore and have to errect scaffolding towers each time.

I got fed up last week and did the flats myself, took 20 minutes, a confused wife and a long ladder, good job we wasn't waiting for something serious, I bet some of this lot would rather let their homes fall down waiting for maintance than do it themselves.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

FatGambit wrote: I bet some of this lot would rather let their homes fall down waiting for maintance than do it themselves.
IMO any GOOF who lives in a council property is a hypocrite.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
FatGambit wrote: I bet some of this lot would rather let their homes fall down waiting for maintance than do it themselves.
IMO any GOOF who lives in a council property is a hypocrite.
Not sure I'd say all of them are hypocrites but the large majority of them certainly are. If you hate the state that much you have no business renting from them.

That said I do wonder how many of these council tax dodging bastards are stupid enough to think they will get away with not paying their rent. They don't seem to think they have to pay debts, taxes, fines or utility bills but getting yourself thrown out of council housing and being designated as deliberately homeless is probably a step too far for all but the most dedicated moron.

Signed... A council tenant. 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:

Signed... A council tenant. 8)
I was brought up on a tough council estate and I am proud of my roots. I still have the accent because I have made sure of it. My parents could not afford to buy when got married and they were in privately rented accommodation until their name came to the top of the waiting list. Council housing is essential imo but if everyone lived according to the GOOF's beliefs that would be the end of it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Without wanting to drag the thread too far off-topic, over on GOODF at the moment is the delightful R Rogal of Bedford, who wants to know how to avoid paying for a parking fine.

As he has failed to remove the registration mark from his scanned documents we can see that this in respect of a five year old Audi A6 Allroad Tdi Quattro. Cost new? About £40,000 (58K USD, 73.5K CAD) and is probably still worth more today than many people would ever spend on a car. It does, of course, become somewhat more affordable if you are able to avoid paying out for anything else...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote:This 'soon to be' vexatious litigant is Alexander Ross BSc(Hons) AMIMA Dip. Int. Trd.
This was him as a physics nerd (scroll down towards the end. He is AlexRoss)
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/1256 ... e-fiction/
Mmm - he seems to adopt strong beliefs quite readily, and also to purport himself as a leader or visionary in each field.

2005-06 was science, as above ("I am reluctant to allow autocratic governments to have access to my works... every time I extend peoples knowledge they will ask another question...") and http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtop ... =39&t=1239 ("Ever wondered what will come next after Einstein gave us his view on gravity? Well now you can see: I have included the Sun and the planets in new gravitational and mathematical models.")

2007-09 was Christianity ("The grace of Christ is freely available... and I have availed myself of that, let me explain how and why Christ wants to bless Hyndburn.") http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/ ... 50092.html

2013 was the year of the great engineer/inventor ("This invention came about as a result of personally investigating the Fukashima disaster") https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-find-publicati ... umber=6602

And now it's SovCit ("I consider my appearance in court today a success as the court could not dismiss my claim... Now theoretically I could petition the Queen's Bench for a ruling. They would have to agree with me or abdicate the Crown's control of the courts.")

A vainglorious little windbag. Should be amusing.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Forsyth wrote:Without wanting to drag the thread too far off-topic, over on GOODF at the moment is the delightful R Rogal of Bedford, who wants to know how to avoid paying for a parking fine.
But, but, but... he sent it back with "Refused for cause without dishonour etc..." Surely there is some mistake, they have failed to see the magical words..?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

rogal wrote:don't know what to do now and what's the next step of defence. I uploaded every page, any suggestion anyone?!
I suggest surrender and plead stupidity.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would at least be a true and honest defense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Forsyth wrote:Without wanting to drag the thread too far off-topic, over on GOODF at the moment is the delightful R Rogal of Bedford, who wants to know how to avoid paying for a parking fine.
What is revealing, is the severe decline of the GOOFY site.

Take for example the above case of 'Rogal of Bedord'. Only one person has responded to his question. The following query was posted 10 days ago and no sign of a reply.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... yBxmGN8slI
TUCO said to me:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Bungle wrote:
What is revealing, is the severe decline of the GOOFY site.

Take for example the above case of 'Rogal of Bedord'. Only one person has responded to his question. The following query was posted 10 days ago and no sign of a reply.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... yBxmGN8slI
I can offer some help. Don't park on a red line and don't abuse the congestion charge, and voila, no fines.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

LOL was going to any same thing.

Last person to ask me about something like that I said, pay the money now, or stamp your feet and pay £500 in a years time, your choice, you won't win, they've got you slam dunk, aparantly because I successfully appealed a Parking Eye PCN I've aparantly become some sort of mecca for people trying to shirt paying their fines
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bungle wrote:
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... yJkkdR4WK0

Fast forward to 2013 and your refusal to pay council tax led to 42 visits being made by Jacob's Bailiffs. You then invoiced the firm for £210,000 citing trespass. I don’t suppose that you listed this super achievement when canvassing as a Councillor in 2013.

Don't think Alex is keen on being identified. Must be a friend of Amanda Pike as he wants to sue for liable :snicker:
Well well well I am honoured . You have gone to a lot of trouble to find my identity perhaps hacking into the moderators account?
Would you like to post your identity here so I can sue for liable? seriously I would not bother!
If you disagree with the ideas this site is founded on please do so honestly!
I have a right to privacy as well as Prince Charles.
If I wish to discuss my mathematics I will do so you have no right to demand that from me.
For my friends here let me just point out my theories are hot stuff at the moment as Hinkley Point is another area in which I have an interest.
I also do not wish to upset our nuclear industry as I am seeing a reconciliation so enough said I think.
I could go on and explain myself but won't just let me say I told you so :)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote: Don't think Alex is keen on being identified. Must be a friend of Amanda Pike as he wants to sue for liable :snicker:
Well well well I am honoured . You have gone to a lot of trouble to find my identity perhaps hacking into the moderators account?
Would you like to post your identity here so I can sue for liable? seriously I would not bother!
Prince Charles was photographed, fully naked, leaning out of his backdoor. It's on the net.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AndyPandy wrote:
Bungle wrote:
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... yJkkdR4WK0

Don't think Alex is keen on being identified. Must be a friend of Amanda Pike as he wants to sue for liable :snicker:

If I wish to discuss my mathematics I will do so you have no right to demand that from me.
For my friends here let me just point out my theories are hot stuff at the moment as Hinkley Point is another area in which I have an interest.

I also do not wish to upset our nuclear industry as I am seeing a reconciliation so enough said I think.
I could go on and explain myself but won't just let me say I told you so :)
Reply from Eames on GOOFY

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... yL6B2N8slI

Don't flatter yourself pal, I went to almost no trouble at all. All that I did was look back at your first couple of posts from 2013. You posted your email address on this page:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 19591#wrap

And on this one, you left your address on the letter (number 2):

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 49090#wrap

Put your email address into Google and there are all manner of sites connected with you. Looking forward with anticipation to reading your next site about Hinckley Point.
TUCO said to me: