jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy is under attack on this GOOFY thread about Piss takes Cheques, from of all people MrFibble and ActingLikeabanker.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... yVJ4DB9600

Openly accused of being a liar.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In response to being asked if Jimmy has used the checks to pay off a mortgage:
yes but the best part is i'm practising on someone elses
Jimmy, you're a piece of shit.
plus if fibble and alab are agin him you know the yids are scared of him
Oh dear, is that some casual anti-semitism being thrown around by Jimmy?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You left out the lying part.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:You left out the lying part.
What this bit
.That is you all over, try it under some others name, let them take the risk of losing their house while you play games, such a hero, such a liar, such a narcissist.
That's the contemptible Jimmy all over, practice on someone else's mortgage / home!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Same thread and Jimmy ignores the accusations and posts this.
jimmyw » Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 am

my advice to someone on hot to get the council to accept a cheque......

hi mate they way to do it is try to put it in a possition of you just assumed its paid. tell them either to cash it or not.... its up to them but as you have offered to pay they must not contact you or it you will go down the harrasment route or fee schedule. just carry on as if you have paid and if they say you haven't just say you have. the council can't do anything anyway except maybe an AOE or LIABILITY order.... but that should be impossible as you have offered payment. (they may still try to get one illegally but i really doubt that as you can challenge it in court and they wont want to do that).

actually i'm slightly wrong... as they can get an AOE WITHOUT a liabiity order anyway... so there not much they can do. if they did go for a liabilty order you can bring the whole house of cards down. i reallydoubt they would do it.... :D
He really doubts they could do it BUT THEY DID IT TO HIM!!!!!! He is actually lying to a mate .....

Piece of shit does not cover it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Where does it say that they have to accept checks, particularly bad checks? That aside, the law only considers the debt paid IF the check clears. So One Cell is WRONG again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

The only time he gets anywhere near right is when he's putting his socks and shoes on(and im not convince he gets that correct first time).

Messing up someone else's life by practicing with their mortgage or council tax is about as low as you can get,how does he sleep at night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

daveBeeston wrote:....how does he sleep at night.
I worked out that one a while back for this type of person - there's no room in their little brains for a conscience.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:....how does he sleep at night.
I worked out that one a while back for this type of person - there's no room in their little brains for a conscience.
Well said, Tom Crawford when asked about how the neighbours felt after his stupid stunt on the roof said they would have to put up with it and his look said he wanted to deck the person who asked the question.

These people have one agenda and it is that agenda alone, they have no problem at all in involving and leading others to the same downfall.

They know exactly what they are doing, that makes them not stupid.

It makes them arrogant, uniformed freeloader cocks. Jimmy and Tom are both freeloaders, they know exactly what they owe and are, on different levels, trying to avoid paying what they owe.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote: These people have one agenda and it is that agenda alone, they have no problem at all in involving and leading others to the same downfall.

They know exactly what they are doing, that makes them not stupid.

It makes them arrogant, uniformed freeloader cocks. Jimmy and Tom are both freeloaders, they know exactly what they owe and are, on different levels, trying to avoid paying what they owe.
I would disagree on the 'stupid' stakes, one's lost a home due to sheer stupidity and the other one is about 18 months behind in the idiotic game of 'lose your home'!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Our Jimmy is getting some flak once again on this thread -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 3&start=20

I wonder if he is now living up to his namesake 'Jimmy no mates' ?

He has been accused (not for the first time,on another thread,of posting a photo of his 'girlfriend' which is nothing more than a pic obtained from the web),

He has been accused of being a liar (what?, surely everything he says is true ? :haha: ) among other accusations.

Naturally, our Jimmy says that those who have called him out are paid shills and trolls - yawn.

Even Society of the Spectacle ( who seems to promote some form of violence at any given opportunity) advises our Jimmy to take a deep breath.

Jimmy appears to desire a massive cull of any posters who dare to question his integrity and superior knowledge.

Go Jimmy, go (preferably a long way away)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

One-Cell wrote:the bankruptcy thing was an attack by the state on my person BECAUSE i'm so successful... it wouldn't happen to anyone else. i could of and HAVE easily nullified it.
Brilliant. In addition to being an entertaining idiot, Little Jimmy has now succumbed to grandiosity. He meant to donate that house to his creditors! It was all part of the plan for the Insolvency Practitioner to buy a new BMW with the fees Jimmy is paying him! It's all been nullified now in the Supreme Court of Jimmy's Dreams, and everything's going to be fine!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:Our Jimmy is getting some flak once again on this thread -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 3&start=20
There is some first class gibberish from our Jimbo in that thread:
and FYI alleged bankruptcy is a boon to a no namer as it wipes out your debts and creditors are not allowed to chase the name, so it matters neither way to me.
Bankruptcy is a boon to a "no namer". It is a boon because it means they can no longer chase the name you don't have. I bet that is a relief for a "no namer".
but that being said the bankruptcy thing was an attack by the state on my person BECAUSE i'm so successful
Yes Jimmy, being made a bankrupt sure is a mark of your success.
... it wouldn't happen to anyone else
Oh yes it would and it does.
i could of and HAVE easily nullified it.
Should've would've could've.
You kind of contradict yourself there Jimmy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Before it's deleted, a post be 'Paid Shill'

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ypdu9R4WK0

. I take offense to calling all these people Paid Shills, They are not. Even if they are, try to rebut their posts with facts, don't just call them a Shill and fail to address their points.

Jimmy, as you will no doubt call me a Paid Shill (My name) you will probably ignore me too, but how are you better off through being bankrupt?

While a successful bankruptcy will clear your debts, it will also liquidate your assets, and pay the receivers fees. Granted, if you have less assets than liabilities, this is a good thing, but if you have more assets than debts, you are basically giving away money to the receiver, that should be yours.

You really don't need a receivers help to sell all your assets and pay your outstanding bills, so how does this process make you better off. Jimmy, you have always claimed to have assets, a house, a war chest, etc. Given all you had, and now all you have lost, how can you say you are better off?

As for TPTB being after you, you are not a special case. There are many people in your position that have failed to pay their Council tax, and other debts, that have been made bankrupt because of it. Loosing your name has nothing to do with what is going on right now. Even if your are right about the name thing, you aren't but that isn't relevant, since your assets are registered in a name, they would always be exposed.

The only way "loosing your name" will help you, is if you also loose all your assets, give up all and any government entitlements (NHS, Benifits, etc.) and move in to the woods where you can live off the land. I don't see you doing that.

One last thing, if using your legal name is illegal why has no one ever been arrested or prosecuted for it? Why are the Jails not full of people who used their name?

Jimmy, if you were a real man, you would answer your detractors, stop calling people who don't agree with you as a Shill, and engage in a dialogue about your ideas.

However, I know that is not done here, it is far easier to label someone a paid shill, and not engage them that it is to admit you are wrong!

Also on this shill topic, who is supposed to be paying me, I have not had a check in years? The whole concept of labeling anyone who doesn't' agree with you as a Shill is just a way to not have to deal with the hard questions. There is no possible way everyone labeled a Shill could possible be a Shill, and there is no logic as to whom might be paying them. I assure you while my name is Paid Shill, no one is paying me, I just get off on the self-inflicted mess you guys make for yourself. The paranoia and conspiricy aspect you have about those that don't agree with you just adds to my delight. Please keep the entertainment coming, I have a small wager of you spending time at HRH pleasure for contempt, so please do you best, I have beer money riding on it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyPandy wrote:Before it's deleted, a post be 'Paid Shill'

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ypdu9R4WK0
Shame the post and the Shill wont last long.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
littleFred wrote:Jimmy's point is that he, himself, isn't bankrupt. His "slave name" is bankrupt, but that isn't him so it doesn't matter.
Jimmy is claiming he is waiting for the annulment order to come through. Is it possible he has obtained an annulment order on grounds “debts and expenses paid in full”?
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Part3.htm
6A.1 Introduction to annulment (amended May 2015)

Annulment is purely a bankruptcy procedure, available under the Insolvency Act 1986. This chapter provides information on dealing with applications to annul a bankruptcy order, concentrating on the most common grounds which are :
a.that on any grounds existing at the time the order was made, the order ought not have been made [Note 2];
b.to the extent required by the rules, the bankruptcy debts and expenses of the bankruptcy have all, since the making of the order, been either paid or secured for to the satisfaction of the court [Note 2];
c.under section 261, where the creditor’s meeting summoned under section 257 approves the proposed voluntary arrangement and the debtor is an undischarged bankrupt, the court shall annul the bankruptcy order on an application made by the bankrupt or, where the bankrupt has not made an application within the prescribed period, by the official receiver [Note 3]
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... /Intro.htm
So I wonder how Jimmy's annulment's going, wonder if he's got his hearing yet, wasn't he expecting the annulment to come through about 3 weeks ago ?? :whistle:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote: So I wonder how Jimmy's annulment's going, wonder if he's got his hearing yet, wasn't he expecting the annulment to come through about 3 weeks ago ?? :whistle:
Keep reading The Gazette.
This is an actual newspaper, I only came across it when I googled my late dad's name. I knew he got in a bit of "bother" in the 1970s when I was young, so not much was divulged to me. There it was from 1974, a bankruptcy notice, his occupation & the business address which I know to be correct.

If he isn't lying, I suspect he's gone for an IVA. We'll see.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Somebody is worried about losing their home as a result of bankruptcy -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 64&t=99641

Post a reply

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Repossession of my Home
Postby Kiffer » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 am

Hello !

Hoping it is not too late already.

I have only recently come across the whole arena of Common Law / Statutes / Acts

I have minimal understanding but realize there was much more I could have done to stave off the system.

I had debt

I entered into an IVA

Was then talked into a Bankruptcy. Which has now ended.

Now they ( The Official Receiver) are coming for my home.

Is it too late to stop this?

Can anyone offer any help?

Sincerely

Kiffer
Kiffer
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Repossession of my Home
Postby aarons1950 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:47 pm

A member on here called jimmyw said he has had his bankrupcy annuled by demanding proof of debt. I sugest you contact him as he has just gone through this and so might be able to help you do the same.
aarons1950
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Repossession of my Home
Postby rogerdun » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:02 pm

You can't have a bankruptcy annulled by demanding "proof of the debt". Once you have got to the bankruptcy stage you have gone beyond that point. I have just checked and jimmyw's name is still showing on the insolvency register so atm his bankruptcy has not been annulled.

Our Jimmy has not responded - probably keeping his powder dry in his war chest?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Repossession of my Home
Kiffer » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 am
Was then talked into a Bankruptcy. Which has now ended.
Now they ( The Official Receiver) are coming for my home.

aarons1950 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:47 pm
A member on here called jimmyw said he has had his bankrupcy annuled by demanding proof of debt. I sugest you contact him as he has just gone through this and so might be able to help you do the same.
Jim'll Fix It.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Does anyone know anything about the "legal expert" who appears at 2m22s in this video posted by jimmy of an "unlawful eviction"? jimmy tells the copper the man who has been arrested is his father. :snicker:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 1ve28vmpdg
The legal eagle claims that he is an ex director of "Public Prosecution Services Ltd" which is limited company that was dissolved a year ago. He has five dissolved companies and one that is active:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.