jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

jimmy tells the copper the man who has been arrested is his father.
Typical One-Cell lie to try to trick the police officer into disclosing information he had no entitlement to. Obviously it didn't work.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:
Typical One-Cell lie to try to trick the police officer into disclosing information he had no entitlement to. Obviously it didn't work.
So the poor bastard was both arrested and then had insult added to that injury.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why should or would the policeman care if the guy was related to Jimmy or not? Is Jimmy actually capable of ever telling the truth or is he just a compulsive liar?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pox

Post by Pox »

notorial dissent wrote: Is Jimmy actually capable of ever telling the truth or is he just a compulsive liar?
Hmmm, let me think about this for a while ..............

:irony:
notorial dissent

Thought so, since he lies to himself most of all :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
That sentence alone and the way he said it just proves what a liar Jimmy is. He did not even pause to breathe it was that natural.

Why in the world he thinks telling anyone "This is going on You Tube" would scare anyone into stopping what they are doing is beyond me. I assume he is naming and shaming them, but for that Jimmy you need mates and i seriously doubt you have many mates, or more importantly mates who are prepared to do something about it.

Jimmy is learning though. Yes he did have his phone on record but it was a long way from the "action" and he kept his mouth closed for long periods. Very unJimmy like, clearly his "stretch" has had an effect.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:
Very unJimmy like, clearly his "stretch" has had an effect.
All 18 hours of it :snicker:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I assume he is naming and shaming them, but for that Jimmy you need mates and i seriously doubt you have many mates, or more importantly mates who are prepared to do something about it.
One-Cell does have one mate, who allowed Jimbo to use his address as part of his 'mail drop' scam. At least, he was his mate, until the rozzers turned up at 1am to arrest One-Cell, scaring the crap out of the actual occupant and his family. I'd be surprised if he's still friends with Brain Donor Jim after what he was no doubt told was a 'foolproof' way to lose the name brought police to his door in the middle of the night.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Is this the same guy that Jimmy was testing WeRe Cheques as mortgage payments ? He mentioned that he was using them with someone else in one of his boring video's
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:Is this the same guy that Jimmy was testing WeRe Cheques as mortgage payments ? He mentioned that he was using them with someone else in one of his boring video's
Do not know if it is the same person but Jimmy claimed a while ago he was indeed testing mortgage payments with WeRe cheques on a mate, knowing full well they do not work and the trouble they can get you in. Not the kind of "mate" I would want but each to their own.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent

Yanno, if you take what no brains says at face value, which I grant is probably a fatal mistake, considering that a compulsive liar will always lie rather than tell the truth, even when it doesn't matter, what he is doing with his "friend" is particularly nasty. He has to be aware that WeReNotAChecks aren't real and will never ever ever pay anything, then he has to be setting up his "friend" very intentionally for a very great deal of trouble adn pain. That takes a particularly nasty sick sort of person to do that, but then considering who we are talking about, but just sayin'.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I also believe (though I may be mistaken about this) that Jimmy was effectively selling his 'cheques' to said mate for the pleasure of screwing him over. If I recall correctly I believe Peter was somewhat upset that Jimmy was cutting Peter out of any profit that Peter's scam might generate. I think Peter threatened to not 'clear' any of Jimmy's cheques.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:I think Peter threatened to not 'clear' any of Jimmy's cheques.
you mean even less so than anyone elses?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote: I think Peter threatened to not 'clear' any of Jimmy's cheques.
But that would be theft. jimmy has deposited £150,000 in the vaults of WeRe bank. That is £150,000 in cash. I know it is cash because Lord Denning said so. :whistle:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rememberme
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by rememberme »

Oh thank you so, very much for this hilarious and very entertaining thread. Unfortunately I had the misfortune of encountering whacko JimmyW a while back, he was a loser and a liar then, and reading this I see he’s still a loser and a liar. I still get his updates from people that he drinks with, everyone's out to double cross our boy, have a laugh at him for free, so you can imagine the glee when I found this.

I don't think jimmy means to lie, he smokes a lot of pot, grows a bit in his house, as you're all wondering that's where the warchest stash comes from, small time dealing, not cashing in cheques! I think he's got some sort of psychosis from the skunk fumes - totally disillusional.

I had to terminate our acquaintance his intellectual capabilities are limited, and his stupidity was kind of grating. I would have hoped that the birth of his daughter would have put him on the straight and narrow, given him some sense of morality, but then trippy Jimmy can’t change you see because he comes from a line of thick small-time criminals, unfortunately it’s engrained into him, down from his old man, his sister, his little brother, his poor little daughter has no chance and will proudly continue on down the petty criminal line. Thankfully her mum's taken her away from his clutches, she ran off with one of his mates. Another one bites the dust.

I read from this thread that he’s been made bankrupt, but he’s carried on with getting deeper into debt, surely fraud is accountable with a jail sentence? He hasn't told his beer 'mates' about being made bankrupt, that's for sure, or I'd know about it. He just goes on about how well he's doing with some scam he's involved in. Don't worry though, i've already shared this thread with his so called 'mates' - alreeeeet mate.

Anyway I guess jail wouldn't be so bad for Jimmy, at least he’d finally get to catch up with his estranged old man while they’re banged up together. Of course I don’t know if Jimmy’s dad is still in jail, he may have died by now. Either dead or in jail. Best cover all grounds.

While it is inevitable that our boy Jimmy will end up doing time, I do actually think it's more entertaining watching him trip up over his own two feet. This thread comes as little surprise, we are talking new levels of intellectual void. I couldn't get through all 65 pages, after a while, they got a bit boring, just like him.

But I do have a financial question, which brought me to this site and stumble across this thread. I wonder if you could help me answer, I can't work it out... What idiot with a tot in tow thinks he's better off bankrupt, losing his house, small time dealing, and doing time? Hahahah hahahah hahaha

I should warn you though; Jimmy isn’t the big balled thug he makes out to be, he's a hapless pothead with a fool's reputation, so please don't feel threatened by him, he has no real friends; none that wouldn't stab him in back at the first chance, no job, no money, he wonders round Brighouse town centre aimlessly with a dog tied to a rope, trying to stir things up with the police to make videos in order to rub together a couple of pennies from youtube... he is as you correctly state, a small time village idiot. Next time you're in Halifax, and you see a man with his dog, trying to capture a video on his phone, chuck him a couple of pennies so he can feed his flea-ridden dog.

Wyld by name, paranoid by nature.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I wonder if the local bobbies might be interested to know of the cannabis farm at 42 Harriet Street...
Pox

Post by Pox »

rememberme wrote:Oh thank you so, very much for this hilarious and very entertaining thread.

Wyld by name, paranoid by nature.
Welcome and thanks for some background - I think you have confirmed some things that many suspected.

Yes, the whole saga is entertaining and hilarious, if it wasn't so sad and utterly pointless.

I hope his daughter escapes the vicious circle that his genes have landed her with.
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:I wonder if the local bobbies might be interested to know of the cannabis farm at 42 Harriet Street...
Probably long gone by now.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I wonder if the local bobbies might be interested to know of the cannabis farm at 42 Harriet Street...
Probably long gone by now.
Likely vanished in a puff of smoke. Or a couple of puffs.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Pox wrote:
Probably long gone by now and if he only had 4k in his war chest he has either spent a lot, smoked a lot or is just small time and would just get a caution.

Am also not sure, but I think his area MAY have a 12 month moratorium on growing as a sort of trial to see if it reduces the problem - don't ask me why this should work, - haven't a clue - just something I was told recently as it is happening in some areas