jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by longdog »

I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit the idiots who believe in ozone 'therapy' are also firm believers in the curative powers of anti-oxidants.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 pm I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit the idiots who believe in ozone 'therapy' are also firm believers in the curative powers of anti-oxidants.
I'd say that it's a safe bet that if it is alternative medicine they believe it, just cuz.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually bubbling ozone through "purified" water will result in some interesting things from a chemistry point of view, especially since it's all done in the video with clear bottles and tubing. Without getting into the ten pages of chemistry here's a short summary: The O3 dissolves in the water to create a saturated solution of water, O2 and O ions. The single O ions quickly oxidize any impurities (except for the carbon) in the water and actually form a precipitate. These oxidants act as a catalyst so that in combination with some ambient UV light and heat the remaining O ions combine with any inorganic carbon present (TC) and the O2 ions combine with organic carbon (TOC). The end result of it all is some very clean water saturated with dissolved O2 and CO2. Nothing terribly exciting from a medical point of view. That being said, running ozone through water is an accepted water purification method. Similarly, in North America, microbial analysis (TOC) in drinking water, ground water, and effluent uses a similar methodology but using ultra pure O2 and measuring the amount of CO2 produced.

Background - I'm not just a pig farmer, I spent a lot of time working with these analyzers in a previous life.
morrand

Post by morrand »

For the record, I dug around a bit and found this description of the process on the site of a clinic that also offers Rife Machine sessions—$25 (£20) per hour, and can be done during your IV sessions for your convenience—and the "COMPLETE FAT CELL DETOX" package for $192 (£151), a bargain compared to the regular price of $277 (£218):
Gonino Center for Healing (Heath. TX) wrote:What does Major Autohemotherapy involve? To do the therapy, our staff will first obtain intravenous access. After that, 100ml of your blood (1/42nd of your total volume) is withdrawn from your body and mixed with 100ml of normal saline, then 200ml of ozone is added to the bag until the blood brightens up to a crimson red. This will usually take about 3 min. Then, the entire mixture is re-infused into the body at 20-40 drops per min. The whole process will take 40-60 minutes.
Good for what ails ya, apparently, because "aging and diseases of aging are caused primarily by decreased oxygen utilization," which leads to excessive free radical production, which leads to disease, because SCIENCE.

I'm pretty sure this is also related to "Jennifer's blood ozonation machine" that's referenced in the description of our very own "Prosperity Programs - NESARA" board, so draw what conclusions from that you will.
---
Morrand
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy. To quote the article:

"This therapy has been proposed for use in various diseases, including cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, heart disease, Alzheimer's dementia, and Lyme disease, though supportive evidence for these applications is limited."

I suspect there may be some overlap with the "chronic Lyme disease" community, although this is perhaps getting off-topic.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What morrand and eric say is entirely true, and that is also assuming that things are in fact as the medical scammers are claiming, but that assumes the machines actually do what they claim, the liquid is pure, sterile, etc., as in the case of most medical quackery the negative is always a possibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

OK, so we're killing the assorted blood cells and lymphocytes, turning the saline into assorted acids and bases; and then returning the stew (along with some extra dissolved O2) into the patient. Personally I think some alcohol and recreational pharmaceuticals :shrug: might make me feel a lot better.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I'm injecting some liquid barley into my mouth at the moment
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Tincture of oak, per os, as needed.

:lol:
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chaos wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:48 am I'm injecting some liquid barley into my mouth at the moment
I just finished doing the same. Thanks to my son, the retail sales manager for a Boston-area craft brewer, I get some pretty good stuff.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

O3 in the blood is often accompanied by H2O2 enemas.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But guys, you're missing the point. Its Homeopathic Ozone Infused Water. Makes all the difference in the world.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

To be fair, some genuine medical procedures can sound pretty unlikely.
Who knew that filling your bladder with half a pint of tuberculosis bacillii could cure bladder cancer. Seems to have stopped my tumors, though, despite no one knowing exactly why it works.