jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

I watched that documentary last night, How To Get A Council House. Some sad cases, some undeserving, some downright repellent people.

There was one couple where the guy reminded me of Jimmy. Behind with his rent, sneering at the idea that his landlord might have a mortgage to pay and complaining about 'harassment'. The landlord's story was very different, he said the place was a pigsty. The housing officer (I googled him and as I suspected, he is in a rock band in his spare time) went round and found the place full of filth, dogshit, mould, a cooker caked in grease, and the couple outraged that someone would expect them to abide by any standards of hygiene and decency, and pay their rent. I wanted to slap them. They annoyed me more than the racist chav featured in another segment because he was only one braincell above an amoeba.

But that couple, they were exactly the type to try to use the 3 letters, A4V, PN to get something for nothing.

I sincerely hope someone is able to find out which court Jimmy attended, because his lies about not receiving the paperwork amounts to a criminal offence - perverting the course of justice.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I suspect that Jimmy's bubble is about to burst.

He has more points than Chelsea last season and things are about to catch up with him.

Why ever folk who the plods know and know well continues to spout shite on the web is beyond me and in the words of the Kaiser Chiefs "not very sensible either". To paraphrase the same band "I predict a diet' when Jimmy spends some time in Armley.

He was banging on about stringing folk up yesterday. What a prince amongst men.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:
Way to go Jimmy, Dissing the guy who wrote the advice you followed. But Jimmy Knows Best.
If Jimmy really has returned the paperwork ANRRTS eventually DVLA will revoke his licence. Mind you, he claims "lose the name win the game" how does he have a driving licence if he has "lost the name"?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:.... you charge people for advice right? :
No, I don't actually.
Way to go Jimmy, Dissing the guy who wrote the advice you followed. But Jimmy Knows Best.
It will be interesting to find out what happens when Jimmy gets his next pull. I somehow doubt they'll let him drive on, especially after he gets into telling them they're wrong, corporation policey men etc etc. They really don't like people who willfully drive without a licence and insurance. Maybe his dog will chauffeur him around for the next 12-18 months, assuming he isn't confined at Her Majesty's pleasure in the meantime. Wonder if he'll be so keen to tell everyone how that goes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Couldn't help myself...

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... my#p255072

Postby getoutofdebtfree » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm
Declaration of Copyright Trademark. I am known by the name : ©Jimmy of the family: Wyld, Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph (JAMES WYLD™) or any derivative thereof HEREBY ATTEST THAT, I am competent and capable of handling my private and commercial affairs in my full capacity as Agent for the NAME JAMES WYLD™ and will enforce with prejudice any Copyright Name Trademark Claim infringements. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD JAMES WYLD
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

For someone so keen to "Lose the name" he's rather keen on broadcasting his around, especially on the interwebs where you can be known by whatever moniker you deign to chose.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

exiledscouser wrote: He has more points than Chelsea last season and things are about to catch up with him.
Nobody had more points than Chelsea :D . Not even Jimmy. Or Mr Wyld.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:It will be interesting to find out what happens when Jimmy gets his next pull. I somehow doubt they'll let him drive on
Somebody ought to have a word with Huddersfield Police. I should think they're familiar with Jimmy Two-Gobs, and it might cheer them up to have a close look at his licence & insurance.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I suppose something runs in his family. My mum VS traffic speed trap lol funny has Jimmy's mum getting the law totally wrong. But she read it on the internet so I suppose it must be true. (For clarity: it isn't. Speed cameras can be placed anywhere and don't need any warning signs at all.)
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

littleFred wrote:I suppose something runs in his family. My mum VS traffic speed trap lol funny has Jimmy's mum getting the law totally wrong. But she read it on the internet so I suppose it must be true. (For clarity: it isn't. Speed cameras can be placed anywhere and don't need any warning signs at all.)
That video is a copy of the two year old original seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jc4rFRf-O8
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

So it is. Well spotted. Is it really Jimmy's mum, do you think?
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:It will be interesting to find out what happens when Jimmy gets his next pull. I somehow doubt they'll let him drive on
Somebody ought to have a word with Huddersfield Police. I should think they're familiar with Jimmy Two-Gobs, and it might cheer them up to have a close look at his licence & insurance.
Fairly sure someone on here said he has a contact within Hudds police.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's not so much a contact, I reported Jimmy's perjury in regard to the statutory declaration and directed officers towards the thread on GOODF where he admitted making it. The force local to him are West Yorkshire and they have an online chatroom function which makes reporting non-emergency matters, especially those relating to the internet quite simple, I wish more forces would consider taking that up. Basically I reported Jimmy and then later got an update from the officer who told me what happened.

In regard to what is going to happen with Jimmy, I can see one of the following things happening. His licence will be revoked (again), he will eventually decide that he wants or needs to get his licence back for some reason or another and I think he's moronic enough to try making another statutory declaration and I would dearly love it if he did.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:I watched that documentary last night, How To Get A Council House. Some sad cases, some undeserving, some downright repellent people.

There was one couple where the guy reminded me of Jimmy. Behind with his rent, sneering at the idea that his landlord might have a mortgage to pay and complaining about 'harassment'. The landlord's story was very different, he said the place was a pigsty. The housing officer (I googled him and as I suspected, he is in a rock band in his spare time) went round and found the place full of filth, dogshit, mould, a cooker caked in grease, and the couple outraged that someone would expect them to abide by any standards of hygiene and decency, and pay their rent. I wanted to slap them. They annoyed me more than the racist chav featured in another segment because he was only one braincell above an amoeba.
I watched the same program, I felt that the housing officer came across quite well and was very plain and matter of fact in his assessment. I would say in regard to the couple that it seemed that they had fallen on hard times, with the husband losing his job and so far being unable to find another, which had impacted on their rent (I also believe they said he was waiting for housing benefit to come through). Their house could have been substantially cleaner and I can't understand why some people would let it get like that (saving of course genuine disability).

The racist chav was quite an interesting example of what is wrong with large tranches of the nations population. He seemed content to blame his problems onto anyone and everyone else and had accepted defeat before he even entered the office. I felt that he was determined to sabotage any chance they had of a resolution to their housing issue (admittedly he didn't help himself by not knowing the law regarding rental properties and certainly they shouldn't have surrendered the tenancy without first contacting the council for advice).

I did feel that the homeless man, who eventually found a flat and the Romanian came across as quite decent people who were in genuine need of assistance and who would be unlikely to take advantage of the system. The problem that both of them faced was that the system is plainly overburdened and neither are considered priority enough for them to be helped. The Romanian was especially in a catch 22 system as in order to register for housing he needed to hold down a job for three months and in order to hold down a job for that period he would need housing.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:The Romanian was especially in a catch 22 system as in order to register for housing he needed to hold down a job for three months and in order to hold down a job for that period he would need housing.
What, he didn't swan in and get a house just by asking? I thought all immigrants could get anything they want when they want and it's just people like the poor Crawfords who've worked hard all their lives and paid their way & have just hit a run of bad luck who have to wait. Or is that another one of the mob's "facts" that doesn't quite pan out in reality?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:So it is. Well spotted. Is it really Jimmy's mum, do you think?
I don't think it is One Cell's mum I've heard her (not seen), in many Freeman vids in the Nottingham area spouting the usual garbage aimed at Bailiffs & Police.

She doesn't share Jimmy's accent or his dulcet tones,however,that's not to say it isn't his Mum. They do have plenty in common though don't they!!!!1!!!!
:haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Losleones wrote:
littleFred wrote:So it is. Well spotted. Is it really Jimmy's mum, do you think?
I don't think it is One Cell's mum I've heard her (not seen), in many Freeman vids in the Nottingham area spouting the usual garbage aimed at Bailiffs & Police.

She doesn't share Jimmy's accent or his dulcet tones,however,that's not to say it isn't his Mum. They do have plenty in common though don't they!!!!1!!!!
:haha:
Jimmy must be about 40 years old, JahSoldier does have a very lived in look about her, but I doubt she is old enough.
That being said they are both Horrible. :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

This sounds like the same woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2dTgRp_po

If anything she is younger than Jimmy.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:

Yep, that's her the JahSoldier1 the face that sank a thousand ships, this was at an early attempt to evict Michael O'Deara .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:

Yep, that's her the JahSoldier1 the face that sank a thousand ships, this was at an early attempt to evict Michael O'Deara .
Did guru Mark "vindaloo" Ceylon actually open his mouth during that video. I think the dog contributed more. What an intelligent looking bunch of unemployed freeloaders. They always appear stoned or half cut in these amateurish pointless protests.