jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: jimmywx11

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

vampireLOREN wrote:Slight problem you may have over looked , a dog can be euthanized on request to a vet. It could end badly especially for the dog.
Biggest problem you have overlooked though is that a dog can't claim state benefits. :lol:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

Jimmy one cell reminds me of the other amoeba gremlin over on Ickes. Maybe they should get together, who knows what they might create.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:Thinking about it this could be the Next Big Thing™ in the freeman movement... Transfer all of your legally lawful legal liabilities to your dog.

A dog doesn't need a driving licence.
A dog cannot be sued.
A dog cannot be arrested.
A dog cannot be tried.
A dog cannot be jailed.
A dog doesn't have to pay taxes.
A dog's birth isn't registered.

It ticks all the right boxes.

On and for the record this is the copyright© 2015 idea of the copyright© 1965 entity commonly known as longdog all rights reserved, non-assumptit, not-negotiable, accepted for value, exempt levy, errors and omission accepted and so on and so forth and etcetera.
The owner of said dog, however, can be all of the above.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Only if you allow them to create joinder :D

I don't think of my dogs as being owned. I think of them more as lazy moochers clogging up the sofa and stinking up the place.

A sort of Canis Lupus Menardii if you will :?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My dog used to try to create Joinder with everything he saw, eventually we got him fixed.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:My dog used to try to create Joinder with everything he saw, eventually we got him fixed.
It was no skin off his nose.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Tell me.

Does Jimmy's dog;

Drive a "Rover"?
Is it diesel or "un-lead-ed"?
Will he get "collared" by the policy-man?
Remember - dog licences were abandoned in the UK many years ago.

Finally

Can you guess the two digit registration number?

I'll get me coat.......
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

You're such a wag.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That was a ruff one.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I do like this bit of deduction from jimmy one-cell
jimmyw » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:22 am

i'm getting my head around this now....
so you send someone a cheque, they try to cash it and the bank says its cleared.
they decide not to accept it, !?!?!?

they then come chasing you for money on a debt you have offered to pay..... how can that work for them?

they have to either accept payment or debt is GONE.

G O N E
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jimmy one cell`s BIG IDEA ! :idea:

Jimmyw mail handling and registering service.
by jimmyw » Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am
I've just had an idea, that is so simple and easy I'm surprised it has not been done already......the best ideas are always the simple ones lol
:haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UocrDTF98E
I love it when those other goofers egg him on.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Slight problem you may have over looked , a dog can be euthanized on request to a vet. It could end badly especially for the dog.
Biggest problem you have overlooked though is that a dog can't claim state benefits. :lol:
How's the dog going to write out it's Last Will And Testament to leave everything to Jimmy?

And what happens to an Estate if there is no LWAT? Does a good chunk of it revert to the Government?
ArthurWankspittle

Hyrion wrote:And what happens to an Estate if there is no LWAT? Does a good chunk of it revert to the Government?
Government? That's a bit progressive isn't it? The answer is (IIRC) it goes to The Crown.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:Jimmy one cell`s BIG IDEA ! :idea:

Jimmyw mail handling and registering service.
by jimmyw » Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am
I've just had an idea, that is so simple and easy I'm surprised it has not been done already......the best ideas are always the simple ones lol
:haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UocrDTF98E
I love it when those other goofers egg him on.
I encouraged him so much....he banned me. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Hyrion wrote:And what happens to an Estate if there is no LWAT? Does a good chunk of it revert to the Government?
Government? That's a bit progressive isn't it? The answer is (IIRC) it goes to The Crown.
I choose the term as it's more "neutral" - in other words, covers more worldly jurisdictions.

Under a Monarchy, the Crown is the Government.

Granted.... there could be a difference between "going into the personal purse" of the Crown vs "going into the purse" of the Government (those assigned by the Crown to Govern day-to-day activities - so the property would be available for assignment). So my use of the term could be mistaken in that context.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Isn't the legal status of a dog such that it is property. If someone were to humanely destroy another persons pet dog, the worst they could be charged with would be criminal damage (which does sound upsetting, especially if you own a dog or like them).

Therefore if a dog is property, can it actually own property? Wouldn't any property ostensibly owned by the dog revert to the dogs owner, such that my dog has toys, but I own them and simply let the dog utilise them. So if Jimmy owns the dog and the dog owns the car, Jimmy owns the car.

Of course if nobody owns the dog, then the dog is a stray and should be taken in by an animal rescue centre and re-homed, in which case would it take it's car with it to the rescue centre? Would the car then belong to them?
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, at law, at least in the US, an animal cannot own anything, and I would assume that the same holds true under UK law. Therefore, the transfer of title would be legally invalid, and either way whoever owns the dog owns the car, and is legally responsible for it regardless of what the title says.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Isn't the legal status of a dog such that it is property. If someone were to humanely destroy another persons pet dog, the worst they could be charged with would be criminal damage (which does sound upsetting, especially if you own a dog or like them).

Therefore if a dog is property, can it actually own property? Wouldn't any property ostensibly owned by the dog revert to the dogs owner, such that my dog has toys, but I own them and simply let the dog utilise them. So if Jimmy owns the dog and the dog owns the car, Jimmy owns the car.

Of course if nobody owns the dog, then the dog is a stray and should be taken in by an animal rescue centre and re-homed, in which case would it take it's car with it to the rescue centre? Would the car then belong to them?
To enable another person to drive a car owned by a dog, the vehicle would require third party insurance in the name of the dog. The person would then be a named driver on the dogs policy or would need third party cover to enable him to drive another car. Now here comes the tricky bit when applying for insurance for the dog unless it is one hell of an intelligent critter one would have to act for it. Among the questions asked will be does the dog have a full licence? and date of birth here is where it goes tits up say the dog is 5years old !!! immediate warning bells will sound. This could lead to getting stopped by the police and having to say it is not the dogs car...... it belongs to your brother. Brothers I put it to you this concept is flawed. :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

There have been moves in the USA to legally recognise some apes as "persons", with the usual rights. AFAIK in the UK, only a person can own property. So a dog can't own a car.

Nor can a dog be the keeper of a car, because this also must be a "person". A person who falsely claims a dog is the keeper will commit an offence under Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994 s45. If a person then uses or merely parks the car on a public road, they commit further offences.

If a car isn't insured or taxed, the driver can expect to be pulled over. If it is insured and taxed under a false name and address (illegally), and is never in an accident and never speeds or does anything else wrong, it is unlikely to be pulled. But there would be no point in doing this illegal action.

SovCits think the false name/address will get them out of speeding tickets etc. But an ignored speeding ticket will eventually result in the keeper's licence being revoked, and a marker being placed on the car, resulting in a pull.
ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN wrote:To enable another person to drive a car owned by a dog, the vehicle would require third party insurance in the name of the dog.
Only in some cases, but it is a common clause.
vampireLOREN wrote:Now here comes the tricky bit when applying for insurance for the dog...
Well there are the issues that it is unlikely to be over 17, won't have a driving license and will not have any driving experience. I'm more looking forward to the Police checking the driver has the owner's permission to drive the car.
PC Plod: "Well I've tried to speak to the owner but all I can get out of him is he thinks your situation is wruff" :Axe: