jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:One Cell sold his Bitcoins on 30 October for $309 each (an illegal act, as he was already bankrupt by then, no doubt someone will let the Trustee know ...)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 34#p425734

They hit nearly $500 today.
It gets even funnier

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p425884

Jimmy 'One Cell' Wyld wrote:haha truth be told i actually paid 309 for them ages ago before the slump....

LTC is going mental now..... if you had bought some yesterday you would be making 25- 30 % this morning
i actually paid 309

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p425734

Jimmy 'One Cell' Wyld wrote:just sold all my coins at $309 each ... didn't dare hold out any more.

litecoin is not rising which is very wierd, she always follows what btc does. !?!?!

i'm going to buy some while they are cheap. :D
just sold all my coins at $309 each

He sold them for them for exactly the same price, he paid for them :shrug:

And he wonders why

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 07#p425015

Jimmy 'One Cell' Wyld wrote:i'm always telling you lot how to make/save money..... even after all this time only a handful have taken the advice
Jimmy by your own admission (even if you had 1 bitcoin which I doubt), you made no money - another victory !1!!!!!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jimmy's a regular Donald Trump when it comes to making money.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well assuming jimmy reallly did buy at 309, then it means he bought them either in July or January.

http://www.coindesk.com/price/

Weird time for him to have jumped in. Also weird for someone that's broke to have money to engage in speculative investments, but hey.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Has anyone seen anything from our lad lately, he seems to have gone awfully quiet. Perhaps he's finding the official receiver to be a bit more of a challenge than he's used too.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If you've already viewed the 2-hour video Freedom from the Matrix he only posted yesterday, I take my hat off to you.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:If you've already viewed the 2-hour video Freedom from the Matrix he only posted yesterday, I take my hat off to you.
How lucky are we? two outstanding videos in two days :snicker:
First we had Shaun the beret wearing buffoon, now wearing what looks like my nephews Bar Mitzvah suit we have Jimmy Ten Names!. I suppose if you include Wyld he really is eleven names?.
Anyway Lord bless the boy he has kindly given "someone" a wealth of information to spread far and wide.
What a STAR!.
PS VIDEO SAVED.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just for the record from the Gazette: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2426448
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Funny chap, isn't he? One minute he's trying to get rid of his own name, the next he's trying to get ours. Can't make his mind up.... :haha: :haha:

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I noticed that Jimmy, in his speech, went by the moniker Jimmy Tennames. I think it would be worth someone pointing out to the OR that he uses multiple identities and may have made credit applications in those names. He also would likely have been paid something for his 'work' giving that talk.

I must confess I am interested in hearing about how Bankruptcy is affecting our lads lifestyle.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

When they seize your bank accounts are the accounts 'Frozen' ( ie do direct debits etc continue to be honoured whilst there's sufficient funds or does it all get shut down?)
ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy wrote:When they seize your bank accounts are the accounts 'Frozen' ( ie do direct debits etc continue to be honoured whilst there's sufficient funds or does it all get shut down?)
Stops there and then. Cards don't work, cheques bounce, DDs and SOs stop. I don't know if banks tell the Official Receiver (OR) they have some money or just leave the money there waiting for the OR to come along and claim it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:When they seize your bank accounts are the accounts 'Frozen' ( ie do direct debits etc continue to be honoured whilst there's sufficient funds or does it all get shut down?)
Should be frozen. Any payments made to creditors are then controlled by the receiver, rather than have the bankrupt's remaining funds dissipated without regard to priority of debt.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Should be frozen. Any payments made to creditors are then controlled by the receiver, rather than have the bankrupt's remaining funds dissipated without regard to priority of debt.
So how do you make mortgage payments etc., also, where does any benefits / salary get paid into if the account's frozen?
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

AndyPandy wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
So how do you make mortgage payments etc., also, where does any benefits / salary get paid into if the account's frozen?
A bankrupt is allowed to have a basic account with no debit card, cheque book or overdraft facility, just a card for withdrawing cash from ATM's. Salary, benefits etc would be paid into that.
ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy wrote:So how do you make mortgage payments etc., also, where does any benefits / salary get paid into if the account's frozen?
You don't make payments, your creditors are your creditors. You can't pay them in preference to another creditor. Your benefit, wages whatever may well still get paid in to the account but the bankruptee (is that a word?) can't access them. You have to go and talk to the OR. This is why idiots like FOTLs don't realise how much of a problem they are in. At the point you are bankrupt you have to detail and total up all your debts and all your creditors, including the OR who will want paying for his work. You will be allowed money for living expenses but you are no longer in control of your finances. https://www.gov.uk/being-made-bankrupt
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Stops there and then. Cards don't work, cheques bounce, DDs and SOs stop. I don't know if banks tell the Official Receiver (OR) they have some money or just leave the money there waiting for the OR to come along and claim it.
And not just that some swine comes along and emails your video links to : leeds.OR@insolvancy.gsi.gov.uk
:violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
And not just that some swine comes along and emails your video links to : leeds.OR@insolvancy.gsi.gov.uk
:violin:

Correct address is : Leeds.OR@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

If One-Cell decides to ignore the OR, he'll end up like this woman (previously discussed here : viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10799&p=210231)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 27#p407772

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... j5K3bfhDDc

Repossession order and an arrest warrant.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Our lad is quiet on his Bankrupty proceedings & has turned his attention to the usual woo on goofy & has embarked on a "Colon style" delivery of speech (IMO this is what's happening blah blah) to persuade suckers to GIDF.

Oh the irony, One-Cell giving a 2hr presentation on becoming debt free & rid yourself from slavery with a Bankruptcy notice served upon him :haha:
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

He's into the Kate of Gaia "Lose the Name" bullshit now. It's the ultimate rabbit hole.