jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Pox »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:He's into the Kate of Gaia "Lose the Name" bullshit now. It's the ultimate rabbit hole.
Yes!!!
And he now wants to give his audience some religious education -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=93531

Bit of a long post from our Jimmy so a long scroll down I'm afraid to the comment made by 'Starving Mark' but it is worth a look (below) -

Postby Starving Mark » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Jesus Christ

How long did it take you to copy & paste all that drivel?

Anyway-Is it legal to use your dogs name for insurance purposes?

& if you want to talk about fraud-What do you think sham sales/transfers of ownership are of cars, once a warrant is issued against the owner?

You do what you want to do-Makes no difference to me & theres far worse out there than you-but for the love of God man, don't make out like you're some kind of innocent, fighting a corrupt society.

You're nothing more than a two bob scammer, freeloading whenever you can. Fraudulently obtaining goods and money with no intention of repaying.

When you going to unblock me from your YT channel? I want to comment on your "war chest" bollocks.
Starving Mark
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

If One-Cell typed that drivel I'll personally buy Tom's house back for him. The lad isn't capable of losing his name but I'll wager a bet he'll lose more than his war chest.

ETA. The vegan diet isn't working ol son.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Jimmy has said he is paying his bankruptcy of with one of Peters Were Cheques, and he is producing a full guide shortly......

This is going to end well....
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Aw...he's paying off his bankruptcy with a WeRe cheque.
jimmywx1 aka James Wyld1 wrote:i'm paying off bankruptcy with were bank cheque... full guide coming soon. ahaahaaaa

fight the system people, its us or them. we have to beat them now or you and your children will be slaves forever.

despite everything they have thrown at me, i'm still not paying anything after all these years... all by doing NOTHING peacefully. :lol: :lol:

do no harm and you will be safe, all legal stuff is bollox!! it only has power over your legal name. ditch that and step into YOUR real power. as a freeeeeeeman.

peeeeeeas hahaha

**** you quataloos whatcha gonna do now.... jimmy beat your fake bankruptcy.
Well firstly Jimmy, we aren't going to do anything, we didn't do anything to you, it was the court what made you bankrupt, all we did was watch, comment, laugh and laugh even more because the stupid is funny. You may intend to pay off your bankruptcy with the WeRe cheque, but first and foremost you might like to look into what happened over in Canada, when the Parlee's tried the same thing, Burnaby wrote about it and not only was it a good result it was also a good post it's here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10879 have a read I am sure Dante can help you with the long words.

So Jimmy we aren't going to do anything, because we don't need to; we don't want to; and we don't have to. We haven't done this to you, you did it all yourself.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Jimmy has said he is paying his bankruptcy of with one of Peters Were Cheques, and he is producing a full guide shortly......

This is going to end well....
That's hilarious. I actually believe he is that idiotic even though he knows damn well it's another failure but he doesn't care - he's totally immersed in the Freeman woo. Some you sympathise with but not this numpty who goads his creditors via the internet.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... kTjYXrfWrU
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I'm so glad that Jimmy is about to prove that WeRe cheques actually work, this will be a first
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One Cell fails to realise that we want him to attempt to pay it off with a WeRe cheque. It is the best possible outcome.
Go for it jimmy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Joinder wrote:I'm so glad that Jimmy is about to prove that WeRe cheques actually work, this will be a first
Haven't you been paying any attention? WeRe cheques have already been proven to work. Peter himself said so and his word is good enough for me.
Stand firm with him - tell him you'll see him in court and you will personally be be looking at liens being placed upon him and his business - ask him "under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury" why he claims the cheque is not good?

These cheques are clearing in the UK- we have had Chyrsler and ClBC on the phone to us.

We have become the Bankers Prayer - we are their life-line, without us their is no more liquidity in the market

This is NOT freeman mumbo jumbo but international banking practice - tell peter@werebank.com then we'll assure his sorry ass that if he goes to court he's going to get hammered!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Joinder wrote:I'm so glad that Jimmy is about to prove that WeRe cheques actually work, this will be a first
Haven't you been paying any attention? WeRe cheques have already been proven to work. Peter himself said so and his word is good enough for me.
Stand firm with him - tell him you'll see him in court and you will personally be be looking at liens being placed upon him and his business - ask him "under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury" why he claims the cheque is not good?

These cheques are clearing in the UK- we have had Chyrsler and ClBC on the phone to us.

We have become the Bankers Prayer - we are their life-line, without us their is no more liquidity in the market

This is NOT freeman mumbo jumbo but international banking practice - tell peter@werebank.com then we'll assure his sorry ass that if he goes to court he's going to get hammered!
Actually I did miss the bit about only WeRe bank is providing liquidity in the market.
The Financial Times has been strangely quiet about it
rumpelstilzchen

we have had Chyrsler and ClBC on the phone to us
That part I do believe.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:One Cell fails to realise that we want him to attempt to pay it off with a WeRe cheque. It is the best possible outcome.
Go for it jimmy.
Shhhhhhh - don't let the secret out :mouthshut:
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
we have had Chyrsler and ClBC on the phone to us
That part I do believe.
Yep, that will be POE being contacted by Chrysler to confirm his new vehicle delivery - paid for by his customers.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

i'm paying off bankruptcy with were bank cheque
no you're not. that's what got you in this position to begin with.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Assuming he tries to pay it off with a WeRe check, wouldn't the Bankruptcy administrator (uk equivalent) then know he has another undeclared account with a purported balance of 150k. Will this act draw attention to WeRe and what will the administrator do with this information... Could actually be interesting. Either WeRe is a real bank and the assets can be seized or it is fake and the check is rejected. Win/Win for us, let me get my popcorn. :haha:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Either WeRe is a real bank and the assets can be seized or it is fake and the check is rejected. Win/Win for us, let me get my popcorn. :haha:
If the Cheque is fake, and Jimmy has posted enough stuff on GOODF to suggest that he reasonably believes it to be fake, then couldn't this be seen as an attempt to defraud the official receiver, which I imagine would be something they might take umbrage with.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

I really do not understand what jimmy is trying to achieve here. For a long time he has been saying that he has lost the name which, if that worked, the bankruptcy would have nothing to do with him, the human being. By him attempting to settle the debts by writing a cheque it is as though he is admitting the name is in fact his. He is not acting as though he has lost the name, he appears to be staking a claim to it.
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wouldn't his just having that checkbook be a violation of the bankruptcy terms?

It will be entertaining to see what happens if he does in deed try and pay off the bankruptcy with a bogus check. Just more fun from our favorite idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I thought our lad had a war chest of toxic cash to settle with creditors? I can't believe even One-Cell would again attempt to use a fake cheque, he's just an attention seeking silly little man.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Jim is an avid reader of this thread (what narcissist wouldn't be?) so he is probably attempting a wind up*. Some time ago he made a video in which he gleefully dispatched a WeRe cheque to Kirklees to 'pay' his CT.

That was entirely a success in that it successfully brought about his bankruptcy so he is fully aware of their efficacy.

That said, now that he has launched his public speaking career (to audiences of converts and fellow travellers) and, still basking in their fawning adulation, their applause still ringing in his ears, could it be that hubris has set in and he doesn't care.

Jim lad, you are giving Yorkshire a bad rep, give it up, get a job and get laid a bit more often.

* for US readers a Wind Up (pronounced as in wind a clock) is an attempt to take the piss, I hope I make myself clear.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:
NYGman wrote:Either WeRe is a real bank and the assets can be seized or it is fake and the check is rejected. Win/Win for us, let me get my popcorn. :haha:
If the Cheque is fake, and Jimmy has posted enough stuff on GOODF to suggest that he reasonably believes it to be fake, then couldn't this be seen as an attempt to defraud the official receiver, which I imagine would be something they might take umbrage with.
I raised this somewhere else earlier. I'm not sure exactly how the process works, whether Jimmy is supposed to hand over his chequebook or Peter is supposed to freeze his account or both. Either he and or Peter could easily be looking at contempt of court. That would likely result in jail time as judges don't take kindly to contempt here. Though a suspended sentence for a first offence would be possible.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self