jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: jimmywx11

Post by hanlons razor »

PeanutGallery wrote:Wasn't their a lot of flooding up in the Northern parts over Christmas? I can recall hearing that Calderdale was affected, though don't know the extent. Jimmy's castle may well have been affected by the weather which may have forced him to move.
Calderdale was massively effected (just not as often reported as some other locations) however the address in Brighouse would most certainly not have flooded. The new address listed above I can not comment on.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:Has anyone thought to visit his home to see if he is there?
Or maybe hide in some bushes in order to gather some Intel?

Lol, I love mods reading my posts !
I think it is a cunning ploy.....it could be the Address of Dante "no name" Wyld ...who maybe is :thinking: a dog.
Hey vampire, did I see you hanging around outside the court this week when I was chatting with the others from the rooftop protest?
You could have popped over and said hello.
vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:Has anyone thought to visit his home to see if he is there?
Or maybe hide in some bushes in order to gather some Intel?

Lol, I love mods reading my posts !
I think it is a cunning ploy.....it could be the Address of Dante "no name" Wyld ...who maybe is :thinking: a dog.
Hey vampire, did I see you hanging around outside the court this week when I was chatting with the others from the rooftop protest?
You could have popped over and said hello.
Was the fact I was hanging by my feet upside down with my arms folded over my chest anything to do with it?, Jimmy and my humble self have both upped our game so I have some hope that the real fun can now start.
They never grasp the fact that scam baiting becomes a way of life. :whistle:
ps I can't get much interest in the Fearn Chase bunch.....that ended with the eviction, Wonder how Roy is doing? :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-cell reckons he hasn't been made bankrupt at all. Funny that, I was sure the Register of Insolvency said so ...

Maybe those who are in touch with his Trustee in Bankruptcy would like to let him know that poor One-cell appears to be in denial.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 70#p437147
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:One-cell reckons he hasn't been made bankrupt at all. Funny that, I was sure the Register of Insolvency said so ...

Maybe those who are in touch with his Trustee in Bankruptcy would like to let him know that poor One-cell appears to be in denial.

Yes, I saw that earlier but couldn't post the link with the kit I had with me.

Denial appears to be a common theme me thinks over in GOOFY land - for example , Tom won (just one of many).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote:One-cell reckons he hasn't been made bankrupt at all. Funny that, I was sure the Register of Insolvency said so ...

You mean sticking your fingers in your ears and going neener neener neener and wishing really really hard doesn't work???? How shocking!! :snicker: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

JimJam mention why he's living in a new house?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I watched his video, although why these people can't just type there ramblings is beyond me. YouTube is creating very lazy activists, who can't be bothered to write out their thoughts, edit them, and ensure they are consistent with their prior ramblings.

I love how he rambles on about how the Council Tax is a contract, and that "as we all know" you can't be bound by a contract unless both parties accept it. What an interesting concept. So, does he mean that every time he did one of those 5 letter deals or provided a fee schedule, or attempted any other unilateral contracting, that as the other party never consented, those ploys never actually worked?

Quite interesting Jimmy. So apparently you need both parties to agree to a contract for it to be enforceable, and that any party that does not want to be bound, does not have to accept it. There goes years of hard FMOTL research, letters, fee schedules, etc. All down the drain, as Jimmy just confirmed, they don't work. Does Hanning know this? Perhaps he should pull down his 3/5 letters from GOOFY, as per Jimmy, all the other party has to do, is not consent to the contract, and it becomes worthless.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:I watched his video, although why these people can't just type there ramblings is beyond me. YouTube is creating very lazy activists, who can't be bothered to write out their thoughts, edit them, and ensure they are consistent with their prior ramblings.

I love how he rambles on about how the Council Tax is a contract, and that "as we all know" you can't be bound by a contract unless both parties accept it. What an interesting concept. So, does he mean that every time he did one of those 5 letter deals or provided a fee schedule, or attempted any other unilateral contracting, that as the other party never consented, those ploys never actually worked?

Quite interesting Jimmy. So apparently you need both parties to agree to a contract for it to be enforceable, and that any party that does not want to be bound, does not have to accept it. There goes years of hard FMOTL research, letters, fee schedules, etc. All down the drain, as Jimmy just confirmed, they don't work. Does Hanning know this? Perhaps he should pull down his 3/5 letters from GOOFY, as per Jimmy, all the other party has to do, is not consent to the contract, and it becomes worthless.
You obviously know absolutely nothing about contract law yet here you are mocking the experts. All unilateral contracts have a clause stating that the recipient must reply within a stipulated time with a rebuttal acceptable to the sender. If there is no reply or the reply is deemed inadequate the recipient has agreed to accept to all the terms of the contract and has also agreed that he has absolutely no legal recourse to contest it. Totally ironclad. There isn't a court in the UK that wouldn't enforce it, just as soon as one of our busy freemen gets the time to apply for a court order. For some reason they all seem too busy trying to find alternate housing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-Cell continues to maintain he isn't bankrupt, but that he's unable to disclose how he no longer is, notwithstanding that the Insolvency Register says otherwise.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 56#p438356

Maybe he's trying the Statutory Declaration lies he tried for his motoring offences, claiming he never receive the petition, even though he posted a video of it being delivered to his house. Maybe he's "paid" it with a WeRe Bank cheque.

Whatever, perhaps someone might want to let Mr Garwood, his Insolvency Practitioner, know that Jimmy claims he's no longer bankrupt and that he's somehow managed to beat the system.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

Mr Garwood's email address is: cgarwood@wilkinchapman.co.uk
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Another WIN!!!1!! for One-Cell. Despite his idiotic lies that he's not actually bankrupt, it seems he won't be discharged from bankruptcy at the end of October (a year after the order was made). The court has ordered that his discharge be suspended indefinitely!!

Extract from the Insolvency Register:

And the footnote says:

"Order suspending bankrupt's discharge under Section 279(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 until the fulfillment of conditions as specified in the Order made by the Court and effective from 19 January 2016"

One has to wonder why Jimmy persists in lying, when it's a matter of public record that he's bankrupt, and will remain so for the foreseeable future. His tactic of losing the name and ignoring everything seems to be working well for him, as the loss of his house is now inevitable.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Occupation listed as 'Non-Surrender' that's hilarious, what a plonker :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Discharge suspended indefinitely" is IIRC the status you end up in when you don't cooperate with the receiver. In plain language it is fill in the forms and deal sensibly with the situation or stay bankrupt until you do. See Guy Taylor and Ebert for more info Jimmy.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:"Discharge suspended indefinitely" is IIRC the status you end up in when you don't cooperate with the receiver. In plain language it is fill in the forms and deal sensibly with the situation or stay bankrupt until you do. See Guy Taylor and Ebert for more info Jimmy.
Don't forget dear old Roger 'Lawful Bank' Hayes soon to be entering his sixth year of bankraptcy :snicker:

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

Another one who claims he was never properly made bankrupt because reasons. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Don't forget dear old Roger 'Lawful Bank' Hayes soon to be entering his sixth year of bankraptcy :snicker:
Amateur https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B
Ebert has been bankrupt since 1997. Also think Guy Taylor has been for about 10 years.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-Cell's lies and bragging continues.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 67#p440767

Not only is he not bankrupt, but he also owns a number of properties, in various names. I'm sure his Trustee in Bankruptcy will be interested in this bit of news.

One-Cell's so stupid and narcissistic and has so little impulse control that he's unable to resist replying to taunts or bragging about how clever he thinks he is.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

mufc1959 wrote: Not only is he not bankrupt, but he also owns a number of properties, in various names.
if only it wasn't contradictory to his alleged beliefs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Chaos wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: Not only is he not bankrupt, but he also owns a number of properties, in various names.
if only it wasn't contradictory to his alleged beliefs.
Ah, what's a little MORE hypocrisy when we're talking about Jimmy no brain? The problem, is which of his lies do you believe, or believe is less of a lie than the other one? We know he lies when he says he isn't a bankrupt, we have the court evidence to prove otherwise, so is he not not lying when he says he owns other properties under other names? So how does someone who has apparently had no means of support done all this, and which lies do we not believe here?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Has anyone thought to go thru Jimmy's bins , or looked thru his letterbox to gather any information ?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Joinder wrote:Has anyone thought to go thru Jimmy's bins , or looked thru his letterbox to gather any information ?
You have obviously!