jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

The address he's currently meant to be at - 23 Regency Way, Halifax, HX3 5PZ doesn't appear to exist, according to Google maps.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

mufc1959 wrote:The address he's currently meant to be at - 23 Regency Way, Halifax, HX3 5PZ doesn't appear to exist, according to Google maps.
Here it is:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.73688,- ... 312!8i6656
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:The address he's currently meant to be at - 23 Regency Way, Halifax, HX3 5PZ
mufc1959 wrote:One-Cell's lies and bragging continues.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 67#p440767

Not only is he not bankrupt, but he also owns a number of properties, in various names. I'm sure his Trustee in Bankruptcy will be interested in this bit of news.

One-Cell's so stupid and narcissistic and has so little impulse control that he's unable to resist replying to taunts or bragging about how clever he thinks he is.
Well unless he's changed his name to

(02.05.2006) PROPRIETOR: SKIPTON PROPERTIES LIMITED (Co. Regn. No.
2158429) of Pinnacle House, The Crossings Business Park, Crosshills,
Keighley, W Yorkshire BD20 7BW.

And paid £1m for it in 2006, I very much doubt his new address of 23 Regency Way is his !
rosy

Post by rosy »

£1m will have been the cost of the land on which Regency Way has been built; it's a new build estate with a mixture of what looks like 2 bed terraced properties and 3/4 bed link houses and semis.

I suspect that Jimmy will be renting the property, possibly by using his 'war chest' for the deposit & 6 months rent upfront since he would not be able to pass a credit check done by a lettings agent.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

D'awwwww. It's nice to see he's flogging the dead horse of having had success with the WeRe Bank thing. Unfortunately our Jimster probably doesn't realise he's likely given more than enough information in the video to narrow down his account and let Barclays know.

First off it was an account opened on 1/12/2014 for £3,400. It was a Barclays Partner Finance, the first three digits of the account number are 110 and the retailer began Norw. From that I believe the firm in question was Norwood Interiors. They operate in Brighouse, the area we know to Jimjam to live in and offer finance through Barclays. Finally a cheque payment of £3554.74 was made on the 08/10/2015. Jimmy claims that he hasn't had the cheque rejected, although then says that even if he does he's still got a letter saying it has been. I suspect that Barclays would argue that the letter was sent in error, and while this might provoke some comments from the judge about waiting till you are holding the money before telling someone they have paid (like how computers shouldn't be our masters), it won't change the fact that money is owed.

Now we can use the Norwood interiors to rather safely work out that this is the cheque for Jimbo's new kitchen that he was bragging about paying. So we know that the address of the account would be his former property in Calderdale (the address is posted earlier in this thread as being 42 Harriet St, Brighouse, HD6).

I think that should be more than enough to get the attention of Barclays and also to let them know that this guru is offering a service whereby he will defraud them and other financial service providers for a fee. Of course his scam won't work and I very much doubt that Jim will be able to fix it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wait, Norwood interiors would have no way to tell him that the check bounced since Jimmy moved and probably didn't leave a forwarding address right?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Good point. Maybe someone should just let Norwood and Barclays know about Jimmy's trustee in Bankruptcy. They might be able to recover some cash from the sale of his assets.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm guessing the debt will have been included in the bankruptcy, but if not, as suggested, someone should let the kitchen company and Barclays PF know the score.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sure he's been less than forthcoming with the trustee, on the other hand, does he even have any assets at this point?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

OK, maybe he's done up the lounge, but if it's related to his kitchen or bathroom, then in the below video he claims he paid off the kitchen and bathroom with a DD clawback:

(Linked to the statement so you don't have to listen to too much of Jimmy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... mUMo#t=122

Shame to do up so much of a house then lose it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jimmy One Cell has just posted a video called "were bank proof 2", in which he also mentions all of us here at Quatloos !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbywU4BkW_k
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm sure he's been less than forthcoming with the trustee, on the other hand, does he even have any assets at this point?
He owns the house at Harriet Street, which he bought in 1998 for £52,950 with a mortgage from Santander. It's in his sole name. Provided he's not taken out further advances against that over the years, even if it's an interest-only mortgage there should be a five-figure sum for the Trustee in Bankruptcy once the house is sold.

This one's a few streets away and looks similar in type, your bog-standard terrace, although I'm sure it doesn't have a cannabis farm in the attic as an added selling feature, like Jimmy's probably does. One-Cell's is end-of-terrace, though, which can add value, as you only have one adjoining neighbour.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 12106.html
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Duh, for some reason, I thought he'd lost. Then the trustee does have assets to come back against.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:Good point. Maybe someone should just let Norwood and Barclays know about Jimmy's trustee in Bankruptcy. They might be able to recover some cash from the sale of his assets.
According to the Land Registry Jimmy still owns 42 Harriet Street, there's a bankruptcy restriction on it - so he can't sell it without permission of the Trustee.

Sorry mufc, just seen you posted the same !!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Duh, for some reason, I thought he'd lost. Then the trustee does have assets to come back against.
I think Jimmy's best case scenario is that he is in a big pile of paperwork and the trustee won't get round to his house for a while. However, of course, that leave the problem of what is Jimmy living on, because if it's rent or benefits, it will get caught up with sooner or later. My obvious suspicion is that he's "done up" the house to rent it out and moved out so he can pretend not to receive any paperwork there. His problem is that as soon as the trustee realises that he's getting rent it will be stopped (and anyone else involved like a letting agent or third party risks contempt of court).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

Why has One Cell done this video ?

The paperwork is from last year and before the credit was reversed. Onecell, if you mention me in your video about us (fingers crossed) my name is spelt B O N E S
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Mine's spelt "I'm an ugly yorkshire tosser" just say it on camera and I'll let you know if your pronouncing it right Jimbo.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jimmy's now giving more advice to people on how to beat demands for payment of council tax, using a letter he's clearly copied/pasted from somewhere, as it uses big words he could never spell or understand.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ad#p442155

Of course, no mention is made of his own mammoth win that came out of not paying his own council tax.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote: my name is spelt B O N E S
He'll lose your name Bones.