jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by longdog »

Skeleton wrote:Trouble is Jimmy is to dumb to work that out or he simply does not care about his fellow man.
I'm pretty sure it's both as it usually is with these clowns.

They are self-centred idiots which is probably the main reason why their parters leave them.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Most footles eventually end up losing their girlfriends/wives. I can't say I blame the women for getting fed up with partners with shit for brains and deserting them.
I've had a Eureka! moment - FMOTL-Mate, a dating website for the incurable FMOTL, we always get your match!
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NigelJK wrote:
Most footles eventually end up losing their girlfriends/wives. I can't say I blame the women for getting fed up with partners with shit for brains and deserting them.
I've had a Eureka! moment - FMOTL-Mate, a dating website for the incurable FMOTL, we always get your match!
But they might breed, creating generations of them.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

I'm a great believer in Darwin Theory, and of course the Darwin Awards.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:your girlfriends left you (and seriously, if she suffers from anxiety she needs someone who's going to be stable and secure to help her, not someone who is obsessed with trying to pull a fast one or stuck in a pseudo legal fantasy world of their own devising).
I'll go with Occam's Razor: she's found out he's a scammer and just left.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NigelJK wrote:
You are too late - it happened two years ago: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9274
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Imagine the shock for Jimmy's 'mail buddy' of being woken up by the Old Bill at 1am. According to Jimmy this guy has a year-old baby. And from the Google street view photo posted here the other week, it looks like a nice little close of new-build houses. Probably respectable, law-abiding, bill-paying, responsible families. Jimmy, no doubt, told his mate that there was no risk at all in allowing his addressed to be used as Jimmy's correspondence address. I'm sure the guy's bitterly regretting it now his neighbours all think he's involved in criminal activity.

Jimmy's second video is full of lies:

- he was in 'solitary confinement' (he was in a police cell)
- he was 'in prison' (ditto)
- he panicked when he thought the police were going to give him an intimate body search (he wishes! Turns out they didn't want to catch anything off him :lol: )
- the warrant was concocted in the two hours he was waiting (no, they had other things to do, hence the wait)
- they all agreed he'd committed no crime and couldn't understand why they had to detain him (which, obviously, is why they put him in the cells)
- if you tell them you're vegan and fasting they'll have to release you (er... no. They give you vegan food. It's your choice whether to eat it or not.)
- the judge was 'shitting himself' when One-Cell spoke his magic woo (as they all do. I need to try this next time I'm in court.)
- finally, and most hilarious of all, a "big black guy" tried to make Jimmy his prison bitch because Jimmy is so pretty. :haha: :haha:

All this drama within the space of Jimmy's 18-hour "prison" sentence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And in the next instalment of the fantasy he'll tell us about how he dug his way out out with a rock hammer cunningly hiding the tunnel behind a Rita Hayworth poster.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One cell claims that his arrest was unlawful. He also believes that he is going to get some compo for this "unlawful" arrest.
From the Insolvency Act:

Power of arrest.
(1) In the cases specified in the next subsection the court may cause a warrant to be issued to a constable or prescribed officer of the court—
(a) for the arrest of a debtor to whom a bankruptcy petition relates or of an undischarged bankrupt, or of a discharged bankrupt whose estate is still being administered under Chapter IV of this Part, and
(b) for the seizure of any books, papers, records, money or goods in the possession of a person arrested under the warrant,
and may authorise a person arrested under such a warrant to be kept in custody, and anything seized under such a warrant to be held, in accordance with the rules, until such time as the court may order.
(2) The powers conferred by subsection (1) are exercisable in relation to a debtor or undischarged or discharged bankrupt if, at any time after the presentation of the bankruptcy petition relating to him or the making of the bankruptcy order against him, it appears to the court—

(a) that there are reasonable grounds for believing that he has absconded, or is about to abscond, with a view to avoiding or delaying the payment of any of his debts or his appearance to a bankruptcy petition or to avoiding, delaying or disrupting any proceedings in bankruptcy against him or any examination of his affairs, or

(b)that he is about to remove his goods with a view to preventing or delaying possession being taken of them by the official receiver or the trustee of his estate, or

(c) that there are reasonable grounds for believing that he has concealed or destroyed, or is about to conceal or destroy, any of his goods or any books, papers or records which might be of use to his creditors in the course of his bankruptcy or in connection with the administration of his estate, or

(d) that he has, without the leave of the official receiver or the trustee of his estate, removed any goods in his possession which exceed in value such sums as may be prescribed for the purposes of this paragraph or
(e)that he has failed, without reasonable excuse, to attend any examination ordered by the court.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

mufc1959 wrote:- the judge was 'shitting himself' when One-Cell spoke his magic woo (as they all do. I need to try this next time I'm in court.)
jimmy was shitting himself so much he went and handed himself in.
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:One cell claims that his arrest was unlawful. He also believes that he is going to get some compo for this "unlawful" arrest.
From the Insolvency Act:
snip
Ha!! That's just an act not a law so why didn't he just tell them he didn't consent to it? :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote:
Ha!! That's just an act not a law so why didn't he just tell them he didn't consent to it? :snicker:
Yeah, jimmy missed a trick there. He should have told the Judge he did not consent and then walked out of the court.
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

jimmy has posted up what "saved his ass":
anyone who does not recognize the power of this doc is SUSPECT. be aware
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 82#p443082

I love it when these buffoons believe their bullshit carries a bit more weight because they have thrown in a bit of Latin. :lol:

Check out this piece of gibberish from the document:
"Aye, due knot con-se'-ent" where "aye" means yes, affirmative and tacit agreement instantly, "due", as in debt tacit agreement, "knot", as in
tied and BO-uND, tacit agreement to slavery and "con-" (means both with/for AND against/without equally as a prefix, also means thief or criminal in common vernacular terms etc.), " se' " is Latin for "himself, herself, itself" which is the entire essence of the speaker involved, and "- ent" is a suffix meaning "mind" etymologically.
How old are you, jimmy? Five?
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:Jimmy's second video is full of lies:

- he was in 'solitary confinement' (he was in a police cell)
- he was 'in prison' (ditto)
- he panicked when he thought the police were going to give him an intimate body search (he wishes! Turns out they didn't want to catch anything off him :lol: )
- the warrant was concocted in the two hours he was waiting (no, they had other things to do, hence the wait)
- they all agreed he'd committed no crime and couldn't understand why they had to detain him (which, obviously, is why they put him in the cells)
- if you tell them you're vegan and fasting they'll have to release you (er... no. They give you vegan food. It's your choice whether to eat it or not.)
- the judge was 'shitting himself' when One-Cell spoke his magic woo (as they all do. I need to try this next time I'm in court.)
- finally, and most hilarious of all, a "big black guy" tried to make Jimmy his prison bitch because Jimmy is so pretty. :haha: :haha:

All this drama within the space of Jimmy's 18-hour "prison" sentence.
I would agree. First off they knew exactly why they were going to detain him, the custody sergeant wouldn't allow him in the cells otherwise. Their obviously was a warrant, the police didn't turn up at his 'mail buddies' house because they were on a jolly, they turned up because they had been told by the court to bring in James Wyld, who's been ignoring all his bankruptcy letters.

Secondly they don't have to release you if decide not to eat. If they did a lot of political prisoners would have been released when they tried this. Finally a fast of one day is going to do precisely nothing to you in terms of discomfort. It's only after a considerable period that it becomes life threatening, often longer than most people can take. Being Vegan also doesn't confer extra rights, instead it means you get crappy vegan food rather than crappy non vegan food.

Finally the only thing that can make a Judge defecate in his robes is an unfortunate lunch. Most Judges don't really worry about what is said in court, they aren't going to be affected by it on a personal level. However the Judge can say things that should have you shitting yourself. Things like remand in custody. Finally the woo you said to the Judge, well it didn't stop you going into prison did it.

Oh and the only conclusion I can draw from your big black blow job story, is that it's quite clear you looked terrified going into prison. You see prisoners, as a rule are very good at working out who is going to be a pushover, who they can bully and who they can break. By telling us about that you somewhat inadvertently reveal the truth, you were shitting yourself when you went into prison, it showed, it was a nightmare for you. Now I don't believe you just got an 18 hour sentence. I actually think you were brought back before the Judge the very next day and you did the sensible thing and purged your contempt. If you hadn't done that, the Judge would have had the power to keep you in for another day to think about things again. Remember the Judge doesn't care how long you stay in prison for, it doesn't have any affect on him. He get's to go home at night.

You won't tell us that you went and did that because you don't want us to know you created 'joinder' or followed the rules of the system. You want everyone to think you magicked your way out, but you didn't.
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That same link on Goodf reveals that Jimmy is not without his critics - even in the warm embrace of that site. The die hards revel in calling out those they consider shills for daring to question perceived thinking. Even Tiggy who relies not on obscure Latin or cut 'n' paste waffle from Keith of Gaia but offers workable solutions to very many seeking help gets a thoroughly undeserved kicking.

But Jim is gently ridiculed and chided for his pompous and ultimately useless approach to officialdom.

Were they after the legal name or just you one asks.

Jim has a tantrum demanding that only adherents to the Cult of No Name post on 'his' thread.

But you gave the cops yours observes another.

Lovin' it.
Last edited by exiledscouser on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
"Aye, due knot con-se'-ent" where "aye" means yes, affirmative and tacit agreement instantly, "due", as in debt tacit agreement, "knot", as in
tied and BO-uND, tacit agreement to slavery and "con-" (means both with/for AND against/without equally as a prefix, also means thief or criminal in common vernacular terms etc.), " se' " is Latin for "himself, herself, itself" which is the entire essence of the speaker involved, and "- ent" is a suffix meaning "mind" etymologically.
How old are you, jimmy? Five?
I love the contortions these morons will go through to claim 'black' means 'white'.

You thought 'apple pie' meant a tasty pastry flan containing the stewed fruit of the Malus domestica but let's break it down.

'A' means 'not' in Latin as in 'Amoral' meaning 'not moral'
'PP' was a type of 9mm pistol made by Walther GmbH https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_PP#PP_series
'le' is French for 'the'.
'Pi' = 3.14159
'e' means 'energy' as in the equation E = mc2

Therefore we can see that rather than the zionazi illuminatty NWO fruity confection definition 'apple pie' actually means three and bit Frenchmen don't have the energy to carry a pistol.

Well.... It makes as much sense as One-Cell's TL;DR crap :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I hope James Bradley, takes jimmy around all the car dealerships to pick out the new car jimmy is going to buy with his compensation for wrongful arrest.

I like how one cell says his strategy is working - in Jimmy's mind, being made bankrupt, your girlfriend leaving you and the Police raiding a property in which you had implied you lived, disrupting the lives of your ex-friends is a success !!!11!!!!!

Another win for GOODF :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:I hope James Bradley, takes jimmy around all the car dealerships to pick out the new car jimmy is going to buy with his compensation for wrongful arrest.

I like how one cell says his strategy is working - in Jimmy's mind, being made bankrupt, your girlfriend leaving you and the Police raiding a property in which you had implied you lived, disrupting the lives of your ex-friends is a success !!!11!!!!!

Another win for GOODF :haha:
Sounds like a great Country and Western song.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bones wrote:I hope James Bradley, takes jimmy around all the car dealerships to pick out the new car jimmy is going to buy with his compensation for wrongful arrest
Don't forget that it'll be Dante's car and being that dogs are largely colour blind a hideous colour choice awaits.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote: Oh and the only conclusion I can draw from your big black blow job story, is that it's quite clear you looked terrified going into prison.
Except he was never in prison. He was in a police cell overnight. That's somewhat different from an actual prison. In fact, Jimmy says that he only decided to co-operate after he was threatened with being sent to "Armley", which is a prison. That blowjob story is a figment of his imagination, or, more likely, one of his unfulfilled fantasies.